Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shruti_0505 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: porankisrilata

Yaar u scared me with the caution... ðŸ˜†

Yo kya hai bhai HS ki char payi se shaadi hui hai babes she nahi.... 

Dekhe kya hota hai... Have they got married in rage that they just have to get married or what... Ya babes have seriously mu HS about doubting Minni.... 🤔🙄

The way mini and HS were looking at each other, seems like solid MU between them

But fingers crossed

Edited by shruti_luvs_msk - 4 years ago
rivaanvira thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

I'm watching Dream Girl right now so bad mein dekhungi.

But when I saw the thumbnail for the first video, I thought the same. Tumhare khatarnak predictions sach hone lag gaye. ðŸ¤£

Do tell how the movie was .. 

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Yaar u scared me with the caution... ðŸ˜†

Yo kya hai bhai HS ki char payi se shaadi hui hai babes she nahi.... 

Dekhe kya hota hai... Have they got married in rage that they just have to get married or what... Ya babes have seriously mu HS about doubting Minni.... 🤔🙄

I hope they haven't gotten married in rage though. I mean thats just sad ðŸ˜­ ... why get married at all then if you are sad.

Seems there's some misunderstanding between HS and Minnie the way they are looking at each other. Ab don't know what happened between Hanita. Maybe at night, they have arguments, and HS gusse mein goes outside and sleeps on the charpayi. 

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: rivaanvira

Do tell how the movie was .. 

Just finished it was amazing!

Some quick thoughts:

• Absolutely hilarious
  • First half was really strong as it set up all the conflicts
  • Second half got a little muddled as they tried to resolve them. If they didn't have so many suitors for Pooja then it would have been handled better
  • Ending got wrapped really quick
  • The social message was tacked on at the end and delivered almost in a preachy way. Would have liked it if they had tackled the issue throughout the film instead

Overall, it was still a great film. If you're a fan of Ayushman Khurana, then you'll love it!

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveInAutumn26

I hope they haven't gotten married in rage though. I mean thats just sad ðŸ˜­ ... why get married at all then if you are sad.

Like I said, I'm not liking the way they're getting married at all. Pura ka pura mood kharab kar diya. They could have at least spared the wedding proper from all this drama. 

YoungHeart thumbnail

Like I said, I'm not liking the way they're getting married at all. Pura ka pura mood kharab kar diya. They could have at least spared the wedding proper from all this drama. 

I know. Wedding toh shanti se khushi khushi hone dete ðŸ˜’.. Oh well, lets see what happens. 

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveInAutumn26

Seems there's some misunderstanding between HS and Minnie the way they are looking at each other. Ab don't know what happened between Hanita. Maybe at night, they have arguments, and HS gusse mein goes outside and sleeps on the charpayi. 

One thing is for sure that if Hanita had many mu about Minni I damn sure babes will call off the wedding bcoz she had made unclear that if Minni is not comfortable she won't get married... And if they sorted out the mu then it might be just for the moment but both HS and Minni will have that in their heart... 

But whatever it is the mu is between the father and daughter the why the hell HS have to sleep on char payi is making me crazy... 🤔

I won't come to any conclusions Now will wait and watch how the story unfolds... Guess karne ka faida na hai apna dimag garam karne se zyada... 

Even I don't want them to marry out of rage or for the sake of getting married agar aisa hua to all these functions and the moments they shared will just waste.... Fingers crossed.... 

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Yeah shaadi me siyappa na karte to acha hota... Par koi na let's c what's there in the store... 

asmaanixx thumbnail

Yeah shaadi me siyappa na karte to acha hota... Par koi na let's c what's there in the store... 

I know I'm getting offended like it's my own shaadi but I really would have liked it if the wedding proper didn't have any problems. It's like every single function had something going wrong and now this khaand had to happen. I really don't like the tone it has set nor the fact that everyone's mood had to turn so sour moments before the wedding. The immediate issue might get resolved but this stain will always remain whenever they look back on it.

Aarrrghhh!!! I'm just so mad and upset right now I feel like crying. Why couldn't Hanita have just gotten married peacefully?? This wasn't needed. ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­

YoungHeart thumbnail

I know I'm getting offended like it's my own shaadi but I really would have liked it if the wedding proper didn't have any problems. It's like every single function had something going wrong and now this khaand had to happen. I really don't like the tone it has set nor the fact that everyone's mood had to turn so sour moments before the wedding. The immediate issue might get resolved but this stain will always remain whenever they look back on it.

Aarrrghhh!!! I'm just so mad and upset right now I feel like crying. Why couldn't Hanita have just gotten married peacefully?? This wasn't needed. ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­

I totally feel you yaar. There is this uneasy, gloomy feeling surrounding this wedding. When Hanita will look back to the wedding day, they will have to remember all these unnecessary drama. They at least deserved to be married peacefully and happily. Ab kal room ka drama, uske baad how they are they gonna continue with the rituals I don't understand, and uske baad pata nahi whats gonna happen that will ruin their wedding night too. We know there is a long way for them to reach the comfort label and be intimate, but I at least expected them to have a good talk on their wedding night ðŸ˜•