Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shruti_0505 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Resham

So the makers succeed in making people get angry on HS... 

not angry, just feeling somewhat hurt. 

i still believe this will turn out good and i trust the CVs but it still hurts

Shruti_0505 thumbnail

Originally posted by: naq5

Absolutely babita was right in defending mini. HS better be strict where it is needed. And he was not being strict IMO he was questioning mini. does he think mini played it on purpose and if she dint & it by mistake reached the mandap so hows it her fault. alternately then why dosent he question babita as to why the cd was still there in the 1st place if she was starting a life with him. 

And Hanuman better be strict with people like khatri instead of leaving them unsupervised in the house where there are 2 women one of to whom khatri has bad intentions. 

HS leaving khatri alone was so so so stupid. 

babita was sleeping upstairs and he just goes. WOW

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: naq5

well there was a comment here about abhi to sirf babita se milne se roka hai if one day as a parent hanuman raises his hand to correct mini then forum pe qayamat aa jayegi.

i personally am not of the types who think a parent has a right to correct a child in this way by hitting them. may children also feel parent have a right to correct like this but im not one of them

Oh. Regardless of the situation or how angry he gets, HS will never hit someone, especially not Minnie. As we've seen in the past, he has other methods of disciplining her. 

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I think this whole phase will see HS and Mini as parent child. Mini isn't used to have a parent around her, she's literally been on her own by now. So having parents might trouble her now.

There's a difference between being a guide/mentor and being a father. When has Mini compromised or did something against her wishes just because HS wanted it? There's been no bondage till now in the relationship but now there is. And I feel we're heading towards this. I'm eager to see this play.

Now about the precap, I think HS was really pissed. All he saw was Mini wanted to play Babita's first wedding video. I know he knows what's between Ashok and Mini, which is nothing. But we're just judging as a neutral audience. HS is known for his temper and I clearly saw that he'd lost it. So he was really angry and maybe couldn't comprehend. As I said, it's a test about HS' side of this father daughter relationship. And Mini will probably have to learn to live with some constraints now.

Dunno if I'm making any sense.

And hit ka question hi nahi aata. No matter how angry he is, I can vouch that he will never hit. Common, who even thought about this lol?

Edited by Mishti_Dahi - 4 years ago
Resham thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Agle 24 ghante HS ke liye taapmaan uncha hai

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Resham

Agle 24 ghante HS ke liye taapmaan uncha hai

Kursi ke peti baandh lein mausam kharab hai🤣🤣

Shruti_0505 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi

Today was indeed beautiful and I loved it. No one shall fail here cause the bonds run deep.

I'm eager to see how Babita clears the air, finally she might take the centre stage!

Also, the montage!!!

@Bold - i hope so. 

loved the new montage

maddyy32332 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Did anyone felt bad that mini didn't even mention Hanuman in her speech...she remembered all the family members which was nice..BT where was Hanuman....and HS never stopped minni from meeting babes, he just asked her..I think the whole fiasco will get out and they might find out that khatri was the culprit and that might happen before the wedding as they have continuously shot 3 days for this Shaadi..so they must have shot this drama before the wedding..

Shruti_0505 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi

The whole thing that triggered HS was that Mini's voice overs were weirdly related to what was portraying on screen. And it was so eerily and strangely related! From HS' perspective  it felt like she was missing her father Ashok today.

And misunderstandings always happen. What HS saw was Mini was telling how she was missing those memories and he took it as an insult to himself. 

They just need to talk once and it shall sort out. So, the CD drama serves a bigger picture as we all had thought. It's testing time for HS' love and understanding of Mini.

it was horrible. babita was so happy listening to mini and all of a sudden the stupid video plays

Mineil_Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Guys do you remember we judged Babes on bases of the precap of her giving kasm to HS to release Ashok from Jail, we thought she became emotional etc. but she actually stood for herself and properly closed chapter of Ashok from her life, let’s see this precap May Turn out something else