Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

attiya1.3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi

Today was indeed beautiful and I loved it. No one shall fail here cause the bonds run deep.

I'm eager to see how Babita clears the air, finally she might take the centre stage!

Also, the montage!!!

Montage just stole my heart.

Yahan writers n babita ko hi centre stage dediya... 😍

Resham thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: attiya1.3

Exactly...abhi to sirf hath utha Kar roka hai...kisi situation par us par hath uth gaya to becahara HS ka character assassination hojayega😅😂🤣

Arey us din to forum pe qayamat aayegi🤣

naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

The whole thing that triggered HS was that Mini's voice overs were weirdly related to what was portraying on screen. And it was so eerily and strangely related! From HS' perspective  it felt like she was missing her father Ashok today.

And misunderstandings always happen. What HS saw was Mini was telling how she was missing those memories and he took it as an insult to himself. 

They just need to talk once and it shall sort out. So, the CD drama serves a bigger picture as we all had thought. It's testing time for HS' love and understanding of Mini.

yes at that time minis speech & cd playing were connected. But when mini came in saying she had no idea how the cd reached there, that should have been proof enough to HS  to understand that mini had not done it on purpose nor to show how she misses ashok. though HS knows it very well that she dosent, still the doubt should have been automatically cleared even if he thought so for a second.

yet he questions her even after she says so. so the issue lies there

tk2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The whole thing that triggered HS was that Mini's voice overs were weirdly related to what was portraying on screen. And it was so eerily and strangely related! From HS' perspective  it felt like she was missing her father Ashok today.

And misunderstandings always happen. What HS saw was Mini was telling how she was missing those memories and he took it as an insult to himself. 

They just need to talk once and it shall sort out. So, the CD drama serves a bigger picture as we all had thought. It's testing time for HS' love and understanding of Mini.

But HS knows Minnie's feelings regarding Ashok. How can he ever have this misconception that this was something Minnie had planned on?

Why would Minnie knowingly play her mother's first marriage CD during the second one? This seems like a twist straight out of the typical ITV shows, not PB.

I hope they don't take this route tomorrow.

Shruti_0505 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tantal

Absolutely. A ceremony doesn't confer fatherhood on a man, especially to an almost 18 years old. HS doesn't get to throw his weightage as a dad just because the wedding is done.  The question should have been asked by Babita and stopping Mini from going towards her mom.. uggh

arre the shaadi is not even done till now. 

HS has helped mini a lot and he is the one who deserves to fill the role of a father in her life and even mini needs HS to live a balanced life,  but this was not in good taste. 

i hope and pray the CVs spin this off as something else. 

naq5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Resham

Arey us din to forum pe qayamat aayegi🤣

well any parent hitting a child or raising his/her hand on her are not acceptable. Ashook did that and i dont think he deserves mini. if they want HS to be a similar person following parents raising hand on children then well.

i judged ashok for hitting mini & Hanuman will be judged too if he does so. spcly after he stopped ashok from raising his hands on mini. i do not expect him to be a similar parent to mini

tantal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: naq5

yes at that time minis speech & cd playing were connected. But when mini came in saying she had no idea how the cd reached there, that should have been proof enough to HS  to understand that mini had not done it on purpose nor to show how she misses ashok. though HS knows it very well that she dosent, still the doubt should have been automatically cleared even if he thought so for a second.

yet he questions her even after she says so. so the issue lies there

The first hit of Naeem Bi's prognostication that Mini will get her heart broken many times. Her Hanuman uncle mistrusting her when he knows how much she hates her real dad and how many times she has shown that in clear terms- that Mini will speak fondly about Ashok and use the CD to show her allegiance towards her real dad.

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: naq5

well any parent hitting a child or raising his/her hand on her are not acceptable. Ashook did that and i dont think he deserves mini. if they want HS to be a similar person following parents raising hand on children then well.

i judged ashok for hitting mini & Hanuman will be judged too if he does so. spcly after he stopped ashok from raising his hands on mini. i do not expect him to be a similar parent to mini

HS will never raise / hit Minnie. Where is this coming from??

Shruti_0505 thumbnail

Originally posted by: attiya1.3

Misconception! Really.. 

They have their own perspective to see a child. I am a women but, still I say k we underestimate the need, importance of a father in our societies. 

And the status of a step father is even worse. When we allow the biological father to scold or spank a child then why these step father rights look like some torture. 

Minni needs to learn sharing. We all have fear of losing relations but she needs to learn what she said" tujhay kho Kar hi tujhay paoon hi babes" she has to loose her to get her.

My views.  Only😊

its not that. but mini is not a child who will forget things. she is a young woman who is impressionable and who already has her own views and opinions. 

i am not underestimating the role of father, but since HS has just come in mini's life, all 3 of them need to accept and understand the relation before he can go arounf throwing his weight. 

mini needs to learn to share, but just because babita is getting married doesnt mean mini has to learn to share at a moments notice. she has only had her mother in her life sincfe she was born, it is obvious to be be possessive. 

all 3 of them need time to accept the new situation, and accusing/ blaming one another (even though i feel the CVs will spin it off) is not right.

this might be similar to the lehenga situation. HS and babita make mini sad and then give her a surprise. 

HS might question mini and then justify his actions and maybe babita said something like how can mini be so careless before mini came, and HS did all this to show babita how wrong she was, but still it doesnt change the fact that mini will be hurt. 

naq5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

HS will never raise / hit Minnie. Where is this coming from??

well there was a comment here about abhi to sirf babita se milne se roka hai if one day as a parent hanuman raises his hand to correct mini then forum pe qayamat aa jayegi.

i personally am not of the types who think a parent has a right to correct a child in this way by hitting them. may children also feel parent have a right to correct like this but im not one of them

Edited by naq5 - 4 years ago