Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: tk2015

But HS knows Minnie's feelings regarding Ashok. How can he ever have this misconception that this was something Minnie had planned on?

Why would Minnie knowingly play her mother's first marriage CD during the second one? This seems like a twist straight out of the typical ITV shows, not PB.

I hope they don't take this route tomorrow.

Gusse mein samjh kuch zyaada nahi aata hai.

LOL, quite surprisingly I had a vivid narration of a similar situation only today. Anger and frustration numbs your senses and you just empty yourself out at the root cause.

And I'm sure kal yeh bohot elegant way mein sort out hoga. Don't worry.

Jannavi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I must say the most greatest r babes's ex in laws😂😂😂 I mean babes who do the Seva for more than 17 years without saying anything then she is ideal perfect bahu but since she starts thinking about her self all her in laws r against her 😡😡😡😡 & only being part of wedding only for Minni I mean wahha just too good such ungrateful people all r whether beji, dadu , lovely or sukeji all r same in the time of need babes r their like daughter after that she nothing only their granddaughters matter hats off to selfishness of these people 🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦

tk2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Maybe because we're so used to HS-Minnie being absolutely picture perfect together that's why this is a hard pill to swallow.

Even parents are not always on point, they also make mistakes and realise it later. They do make up with their kids once they realise.

This is a learning experience for Hannie and I know they'll pull through, but it's so damn hard to watch because of how compatible they've been till now.

Edited by tk2015 - 4 years ago
Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shruti_luvs_msk

it was horrible. babita was so happy listening to mini and all of a sudden the stupid video plays

That one scene was too emotional. I was choking up. OMG what brilliant acting by Ashnoor. Hats off!

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Episode was so beautiful... Kudos for the direction I say... Loved and I agree with monologue of NB...

Jaymala was dreamy... Loved how babita was searching for. Minni all the way... Poonam was. Right Minni has her individuality and she need not have to be a shadow... 

And the speech of Minni... This girl made. Me cry today... Man the speech just took my heart... And the DVD... 

When I saw it in precap I thought why did HS react like that but when they shown Minni speech and the video playing in the bg that made him angry and upset... He felt as an insult of his love... 

Khatri aur kitna leeched banega yaar... 

Precap... I won't say anything regarding it... As I know there is something more to come just like the pizza scene.... 

Kal se start hoga new adhyay.... 

I Don't think they will end up marrying sadly so I still feel everything will be fine... 

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Resham

Agle 24 ghante HS ke liye taapmaan uncha hai

Taapmaan bole toh? 🤔

tk2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi

Gusse mein samjh kuch zyaada nahi aata hai.

LOL, quite surprisingly I had a vivid narration of a similar situation only today. Anger and frustration numbs your senses and you just empty yourself out at the root cause.

And I'm sure kal yeh bohot elegant way mein sort out hoga. Don't worry.

Yeah, after taking a breather, I realised I'm overreacting. 😆 Even if HS loses his cool tomorrow, he'll eventually learn how to deal with Minnie better, especially due to the depression.

Resham thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

Taapmaan bole toh? 🤔

Temperature

Minig thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

well if H.S misunderstand mini so that's not a big issue.He is also a human he also can misunderstand anyone even also his daughter mini.

can we not sometimes misunderstood our dear ones?

so it's ok in the end i know misundrstanding will get sorted.

we should not forget many times it is only hanuman singh who became big support for mini as her father.He has full right on mini to scold her ,to explain her & to loved her.

it's a testing time to both of them actually three of them

how many times babita scold mini without any reasons even mistrust her but mini never leave babita alone because she know babita is her mother.she has full right on her.can mini maintain or keep same love & respect for H.S too.

hanuman who maintained first relation with mini as father.can he maintain some love after marraige too.may be in future mini also misunderstood him & may be she become angry on him but can he explain to her.he loved to mini same as what he did before even after marraige.

& big test for babita it's natural sometimes both become angry to each other but can babita  handle both the relations very well without hurting to both of them.

Mineil_Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I have given about a lakh good hopes to myself abhi tak But I still feel like crying 😢