Patiala Babes

Magar mujhay khonay ka dar nahi hai: ajao saray

attiya1.3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

That was such a wonderful of the week. Starting scene was perfect😍 Kia baat hai direction ki...NB was usually spot on with thoughts...perfect analysis of the scene. HS didn't realize in his success k what NB meant.babita was perfect as a mother. These writers has the whole park to play in now😅😂

Varmala was muahhhhhh😍

Minni is the glue of every relation babita has which I didn't like. Those in-laws cannot think babita without minni and that's the epic example of selfishness.

Minni speech was bit streched but khair, bechari k ignorance k din shru honay walay...😅😂

Khatri being khatri....🙄

Loved HS reaction bhaeeee... Though I know it will be something else. But, babita needs to realize that now he has rights of a father. Jo dantay, sawal karay ya us s bhi zyada...he is now a father.and I believe in one rule that if one parent is getting struck with a kid, other parent should never ever defend kid. It just devalues the respect of the other parent.

P.s: hanita were breathtaking 😍

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Did they get married? 

Mineil_Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I hope jo aapne kaha woh sach ho , mujhe HS ka kachumbar nahi dekhna Hannie is my favourite relationship in the show I can’t see them break apart. NB ka monologue was somewhat okay because they need to be careful but the precap

Riyarita thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I m disappointed with the epi..they are showing that wedding is only about mini .seriously irritated with mini mini mini.i hope I don't start disliking the character .they are making Hanuman villian.

Matlab next track will be Hanuman wont be good to mini.babita will support mini ND in the end Hanuman will suffer .And the way NB was saying then why the hell she was so into getting them married.

Pura first scene kharab kardiya NB dialogoges .it felt like they are marrying in foolishness ND this marriage is mistake .WE should forget Hanita absolutely as it's only about mini mini

Resham thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I don't want to judge acc to the precap.... Might be HS in full action mode... Now that he knows he is the Father and a parent.... Fingers crossed

Mineil_Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

What if Precap is Khatri’s dream?

rr66 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

If they have ruined HS.. 2mrw would b my last epi i swear.. ek toh CD wala drama laake typical daily soap bana diya isko now dont know where they wanna take this.. so dissappointed

Shruti_0505 thumbnail

i liked parts of the episode, the start where hanuman is eager to see babita, takes her hand and goes to the mandap. 

babita looking for mini shows her concern and need for mini which is nice. comething which i believe was missing was babita as a mother. though i have said repeatedly that babita has rigths to enjoy her marriage and can get cranky even with mini as she is the bride and never got to enjoy life, i still liked her missing mini. 

the varmala was super cute, though i liked it in the precap more, where they was some masti with others pulling hanita and they were eager to put the garland. 

then came mini's speech, which brought tears to my eyes. it was beautiful. 

but then khatri changed the video. what was stupid was that everyone was looking at the video, no one had the sense to shut it off. 

and then the episode ended. the precap was horrible. even if the CVs have something else planned, HS stopping mini from going to babita was not right. 

Shona1991 thumbnail

Originally posted by: attiya1.3

That was such a wonderful of the week. Starting scene was perfect😍 Kia baat hai direction ki...NB was usually spot on with thoughts...perfect analysis of the scene. HS didn't realize in his success k what NB meant.babita was perfect as a mother. These writers has the whole park to play in now😅😂

Very true.....jyada dair na ho Jaye kahi hs ko realize hone main.....

Varmala was muahhhhhh😍

Such main it was truly divine and Bliss to watch.....song was so appropriate.....

Minni is the glue of every relation babita has which I didn't like. Those in-laws cannot think babita without minni and that's the epic example of selfishness.

They never ever look very babita...shayad dadu aur sukhiji we're concerned but biji and lovely are.....na bolna he thik hoga.....

Minni speech was bit streched but khair, bechari k ignorance k din shru honay walay...😅😂

Even I thought k jyada lamba ho Gaya and I hope she get her ignorance in positive way....waise love Poonam ka dailouge....

Khatri being khatri....🙄

Kuch bolna jaruri hai in mahashay k bare main??it's high time now kammo should know the truth......

Loved HS reaction bhaeeee... Though I know it will be something else. But, babita needs to realize that now he has rights of a father. Jo dantay, sawal karay ya us s bhi zyada...he is now a father.and I believe in one rule that if one parent is getting struck with a kid, other parent should never ever defend kid. It just devalues the respect of the other parent.

After reading this pera I remember naiembi ka dailouge when lala was saying her...she was so true.... HS k reaction PE mat Jao public CVS ullu banane me expert hai....babes just stop being so protective about Minnie let her feel her father ka pyar and gussa also....and I know once HS truly realize wat was naiembi saying he will be really bestest father of his queen Victoria...abhi to accha papa he par baad me best papa banega.....

P.s: hanita were breathtaking 😍

Divine and pure is the word for Hanita ❤️😍✨😘

attiya1.3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruti_luvs_msk

i liked parts of the episode, the start where hanuman is eager to see babita, takes her hand and goes to the mandap. 

babita looking for mini shows her concern and need for mini which is nice. comething which i believe was missing was babita as a mother. though i have said repeatedly that babita has rigths to enjoy her marriage and can get cranky even with mini as she is the bride and never got to enjoy life, i still liked her missing mini. 

the varmala was super cute, though i liked it in the precap more, where they was some masti with others pulling hanita and they were eager to put the garland. 

then came mini's speech, which brought tears to my eyes. it was beautiful. 

but then khatri changed the video. what was stupid was that everyone was looking at the video, no one had the sense to shut it off. 

and then the episode ended. the precap was horrible. even if the CVs have something else planned, HS stopping mini from going to babita was not right. 

He didn't stop her going to babita. He stopped her explanation. Let's wait and watch because that cd just ruined the atmosphere and anyone can relate what HS felt and how he reacted