Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: rivaanvira

I wouldn't read too much into those tweets .. those were given for general guidelines .. I won't look into the spices added .. they did something during ego track and they r doing it again .. 

It a stunt to rile us up to see if we find the track going wrong or still intact .. either ways, they get their viewership/trp

Jo bhi ho, I didn't like it. Pura mood kharab kar diya tha.

rivaanvira thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

Jo bhi ho, I didn't like it. Pura mood kharab kar diya tha.

That's why I stayed away from the weekend tweets banter ..

rivaanvira thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveInAutumn26

I wonder if HS is pissed off at Babita for even having that CD with her in the first place. They might fight and both of them take off the varmala in anger, before Mini enters. 

I don't know .. I think at the turn of events .. it's his special day and the last thing u want to see is such a fiasco .. he didn't lash at Minnie, from the precap, rather questioned her how it reached .. 

My hunch is .. either one of them stormed off and the other one went behind to placate .. and then the heated discussion ..

Hopefully it will get cleared but not without leaving a sour taste in everyone's mouths ..

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I dont get why EVERY Hanita event has had something go wrong

Is this some kind of foreshadowing??

I expected the wedding to have issues but not the other functions

Im getting a little tired of Minni laughing and crying at the same time...it confuses me in a confused way