Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi

Gur you should totally binge watch KRPKAB if you haven't. Sab samjh aa jaayega🤣

LOLL, that show was my life until the confession happened. Waha Dev ne I Love You bola aur yaha meine ta ta bye bye. 🤣🤣

rivaanvira thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Exactly. Yeh bhi very few people get, perhaps.

Too many 16 somvaars to marry the bf I wanted to .. but ended up marrying my husband .. 😆

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

LOLL, that show was my life until the confession happened. Waha Dev ne I Love You bola aur yaha meine ta ta bye bye. 🤣🤣

Check what happens with Sona after marriage. They literally extracted the life out of her. :(((

Kyun though? Dev babu ka confession pasand nahi aaya😆

asmaanixx thumbnail

🤗

And yours too!😎

Sabko sab milega chinta mat karo😎

LMAO, tu jab bhi sabko sab milega bolti hai mujhe dirty thoughts kyun aate hai. 🤣🤣

dusk2dawn thumbnail

🤗

And yours too!😎

Sabko sab milega chinta mat karo😎

Loving, caring and understanding hubby..

Milega milega sabhi ko milega..

Tumhe bhi milega..

Sabar mere yaar..😁

Mannmohanaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: rivaanvira

Too many 16 somvaars to marry the bf I wanted to .. but ended up marrying my husband .. 😆

Hahahahahaha.

That is what I generally see all the time. Makes me someone who doesn't wanna even date anyone lol.

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

I don't want Babita to be the referee. Father-daughter need to figure out their equation themselves and I don't think even Babita understands what they share. She can provide moral support but should not interfere, just like NB had advised her when they were having clashes after Minnie discovered the audio clip. 

It seems like only NB really has the bird's eye view of this entire situation. Her wisdom is even more important than ever before because obviously the Khuranas will be useless. I also think Minnie will stand up for her father's honor like she did for her mother's because she's not going to let outsiders take a dig at her new family, one that she fought hard to bring together. If she feels she failed it would add to her list of reasons for depression. She will eventually have to learn that adults are responsible for their decisions and she cannot fix or change everything. 

NB had also explained to her that the marriage wouldn't be a fairy tale but I'm not going to be surprised if Minnie  wonders if it was a mistake to get them married. It will also tie back neatly with our protests regarding how rushed the wedding was (in terms of PB chronology, not number of Wedding - related episodes we endured).

I've always said there was a gap between being called her father and actually being one, on both HS and Minnie's parts. This is the journey to bridge it and it is essential. Minnie has not had a father, and HS missed out on all her childhood, along with the opportunity to correct her and raise her as he would have wanted. Just recently we were saying she has bloomed under his and NB's guidance even without a formal relationship. It is only going to get better from here on.  

I've been talking about macro versus micro, and it's now time for HS to dive into details. He has to and wants to because the marriage has now given him security as far as Minnie is concerned. She is his first priority and he will do what it takes to be the best father possible. That doesn't mean he'll always be right or have all the answers but will course correct as required. 

This is the track I've looked forward to for ages now and I'll go without the flow. The two actors are mind-blowing and whatever the script is, they will make us cry buckets or have loads of awwww moments that I love and cherish on this show. I have a good feeling about this.

Mannmohanaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

LMAO, tu jab bhi sabko sab milega bolti hai mujhe dirty thoughts kyun aate hai. 🤣🤣

Same thoughts as- when you said in another thread that sab ho jaayega for HS Babes🤣

Kinda deliberately did that.

Edited by Mishti_Dahi - 4 years ago
asmaanixx thumbnail

LOL I did .. you reminded me of Parvati from one of her shows .. !! 😆

Ho jayega don't worry .. you will find someone amazing .. sabr ka fal meetha hota hai ..

LMFAOOOOO

OMG, I can't even right now 🤣🤣

Not gonna lie, out of all the K shows, Parvati was the best! smiley37smiley37

Aukat kya hai tum logo ki, do kaudi ke log smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

dusk2dawn thumbnail

😆

I didn’t do 16 somvaar. But did a few and my hubs said that, because of your somvaars I couldn’t get a gf in college life..😂🤣