Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shruti_0505 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: attiya1.3

That was such a wonderful of the week. Starting scene was perfect😍 Kia baat hai direction ki...NB was usually spot on with thoughts...perfect analysis of the scene. HS didn't realize in his success k what NB meant.babita was perfect as a mother. These writers has the whole park to play in now😅😂

Varmala was muahhhhhh😍

Minni is the glue of every relation babita has which I didn't like. Those in-laws cannot think babita without minni and that's the epic example of selfishness.

Minni speech was bit streched but khair, bechari k ignorance k din shru honay walay...😅😂

Khatri being khatri....🙄

Loved HS reaction bhaeeee... Though I know it will be something else. But, babita needs to realize that now he has rights of a father. Jo dantay, sawal karay ya us s bhi zyada...he is now a father.and I believe in one rule that if one parent is getting struck with a kid, other parent should never ever defend kid. It just devalues the respect of the other parent.

P.s: hanita were breathtaking 😍

@Bold - i dont agree with you. HS is still the uncle, for babita and most importantly for mini. and even for himself. HE still needs to make that transition. 

babita stepping in was right, because she knows mini from a much longer time and knows her daughter can never do something like this. and when one parent has a misconception about the child, it is the duty of the other parent to tell the truth. 

and whatever the case, HS did not do right by stopping mini. I know the CVs might spin this off in another direction (and i have confidence they will, though fingers crossed) but whatever the intention stopping her, specially after how mini said she was afraid of losing babita, but knows she will only get babita by losing her, was not right. 

Resham thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Guys relax... Breathe in Breathe out

tantal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruti_luvs_msk

@Bold - i dont agree with you. HS is still the uncle, for babita and most importantly for mini. and even for himself. HE still needs to make that transition. 

babita stepping in was right, because she knows mini from a much longer time and knows her daughter can never do something like this. and when one parent has a misconception about the child, it is the duty of the other parent to tell the truth. 

and whatever the case, HS did not do right by stopping mini. I know the CVs might spin this off in another direction (and i have confidence they will, though fingers crossed) but whatever the intention stopping her, specially after how mini said she was afraid of losing babita, but knows she will only get babita by losing her, was not right. 

Absolutely. A ceremony doesn't confer fatherhood on a man, especially to an almost 18 years old. HS doesn't get to throw his weightage as a dad just because the wedding is done.  The question should have been asked by Babita and stopping Mini from going towards her mom.. uggh

Resham thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

So the makers succeed in making people get angry on HS... 

naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Absolutely babita was right in defending mini. HS better be strict where it is needed. And he was not being strict IMO he was questioning mini. does he think mini played it on purpose and if she dint & it by mistake reached the mandap so hows it her fault. alternately then why dosent he question babita as to why the cd was still there in the 1st place if she was starting a life with him. 

And Hanuman better be strict with people like khatri instead of leaving them unsupervised in the house where there are 2 women one of to whom khatri has bad intentions. 

attiya1.3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Misconception! Really.. 

They have their own perspective to see a child. I am a women but, still I say k we underestimate the need, importance of a father in our societies. 

And the status of a step father is even worse. When we allow the biological father to scold or spank a child then why these step father rights look like some torture. 

Minni needs to learn sharing. We all have fear of losing relations but she needs to learn what she said" tujhay kho Kar hi tujhay paoon hi babes" she has to loose her to get her.

My views.  Only😊

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

The whole thing that triggered HS was that Mini's voice overs were weirdly related to what was portraying on screen. And it was so eerily and strangely related! From HS' perspective  it felt like she was missing her father Ashok today.

And misunderstandings always happen. What HS saw was Mini was telling how she was missing those memories and he took it as an insult to himself. 

They just need to talk once and it shall sort out. So, the CD drama serves a bigger picture as we all had thought. It's testing time for HS' love and understanding of Mini.

attiya1.3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Resham

Guys relax... Breathe in Breathe out

Exactly...abhi to sirf hath utha Kar roka hai...kisi situation par us par hath uth gaya to becahara HS ka character assassination hojayega😅😂🤣

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Today was indeed beautiful and I loved it. No one shall fail here cause the bonds run deep.

I'm eager to see how Babita clears the air, finally she might take the centre stage!

Also, the montage!!!

tk2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

If only I'd watched this episode without reading KK's tweets, I would have truly enjoyed it. For now, I'm dreading the upcoming tracks. I want to keep faith in the CVs spinning the precap into something absolutely different, but oh boy. 😵