Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sea-stars thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

We need people like Gulshan Kumar in the industry who brought Kumar Sanu, Udit Narayan,  Sonu Nigam, Abhijeet, Nadeem Shravan, Anu  Malik etc to the fore in  start 90s.

Need producers/ directors who can bring revolution by bringing new talents from outside on the likes of Neetu Singh, Madhuri, Sri devi, Divya Bharti, Vidhya Balan  etc that can be found through proper talent hunt from outside the industry that requires hard work, dedication and risk factor. This is what we call real business.

dedh thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tippy-top

We need people like Gulshan Kumar in the industry who brought Kumar Sanu, Udit Narayan,  Sonu Nigam, Abhijeet, Nadeem Shravan, Anu  Malik etc to the fore in  start 90s.

Need producers/ directors who can bring revolution by bringing new talents from outside on the likes of Neetu Singh, Madhuri, Sri devi, Divya Bharti, Vidhya Balan  etc that can be found through proper talent hunt from outside the industry that requires hard work, dedication and risk factor. This is what we call real business.

All of the above + unqualified support for bold, original writers. 

mystic786 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Nope. They're already very bland ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Luna46

Star kids being overexposed even before debut is the reason they come across bland.

mystic786 thumbnail

Yup. Sara is the only one who's got that spark and appeal. I don't know why TM put her in the same bracket as Janhvi, Ananya, Alia etc. 

Sara is beauty with brains and act as well.

Originally posted by: anjs

I agree about the look part... All these Nepo brats are 2 rupee worth in front of the stars you mentioned.... Except Sara

Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

All the oldies u mentioned above are equally plain n boring both offscreen n onscreen, I don't think any change happened lol

Sanjana212 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Deepika anushka great??? Deepika anushka are strictly average in acting. Deepika was gorgeous enough to survive in the industry. Anushka is less versatile then alia. Kangana is excellent only in crazy and loud roles and has terrible dialogue delivery and no looks or body. Priyanka is more versatile then all of them IMO.

The younger ones arent all bad. Sara was great in kedarnath for a debut. She has great screen presence and has brains too which is quite rare in BW actresses. I feel jahnvi is quite hardworking and i think she would improve. Alia is great and quite versatile in my opinion; doesnt matter if she isnt some exceptional beauty to play showpiece roles. Ananya seems just another bimbo. 

ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Among Priyanka/Deepika/Kangana/Anushka you mentioned, I find only Priyanka as a decent actress.

And among the newcomers it's Sara. Kriti can't be considered as a newcomer coz it has been years that she debuted but couldn't surpass much despite of having a good acting skill.

desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Yes definitely... When Kangu is hailed as the epitome of what acting is then definitely the standards are down the drains... there is a dearth or good actresses so Kangu ka andhon mein kaana raja ho gaya hai...

mango.chutney thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I feel like mid 2000's the era of Anuskha, Katrina, Deepika, etc were the beginning of crap actresses. Now, we have all the nepo kids with baring only a few who can act, but still so over exposed. BW is a s h i t show these days.

mystic786 thumbnail

Agree with every thing. Katrina and Deepika are crappy actresses. Anushka is better than both of them but still not that great. Among the ones TM mentioned, only Priyanka is a great actress.  

Originally posted by: mango.chutney

I feel like mid 2000's the era of Anuskha, Katrina, Deepika, etc were the beginning of crap actresses. Now, we have all the nepo kids with baring only a few who can act, but still so over exposed. BW is a s h i t show these days.