Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hedwig_fawkes thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Tinaa11

Asifa's so called rapist was giving exam in another city far away from where m when the crime was happening. They picked up random guys for political gains which is why people protested for fair inquiries. It turns out they were right. They guys will be out soon as oer their lawyer as they couldn't find any evidence against them. But still believing in propaganda suits you to prove your actions right during asifa case. Your hatred came out on full force then and you're only justifying bow even after truth came out. Your hatred for Hinduism is pretty evident from your post where you are seen so eager to associate a crime with religion. You're not here to show sympathy to twinkle, you're here to further propagate lies about asifa's case. Your hate is incurable. It's very clear there is no malice or dirty politics regarding the religion of perpetrator in twinkle's case. The difference is stark in how you treated us vs how were treating you and it's only due to the factors I have mentioned earlier...

dude, I am a Hindu Brahmin. I have said this multiple times. Just stop. As a Hindu, I was especially outraged that they used a temple and MY RELIGION to try and escape punishment. I am also educated enough to know that what you are using is a very effective technique to muddy the waters. The average Indian who doesn't follow the news closely will be convinced that this is hypocrisy. Nowhere do you guys mention the rallies that were organized to defend the rapists and try and silence whoever spoke up. 

And thank you for proving that you are using this poor girl as a pawn in your game of upmanship. Unfortunately, the victims are always secondary. Their trauma is meaningless. 

And btw, the difference between you and me is that you are STILL defending the rapists. You are more concerned about the Kathua rapists than the Kathua rape victim. And THAT is why people protested. 

And don't get me wrong, if the Twinkle rapist gets off, I will be first to raise a hue and cry everywhere.

Edited by hedwig_fawkes - 4 years ago
FruitToasty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

🤔 The number of times I read "Bhakts" in someone's post, it can be a good drinking game, IF you want to get roaring drunk 

angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Tinaa11

Asifa's so called rapist was giving exam in another city far away from where m when the crime was happening. They picked up random guys for political gains which is why people protested for fair inquiries. It turns out they were right. They guys will be out soon as oer their lawyer as they couldn't find any evidence against them. But still believing in propaganda suits you to prove your actions right during asifa case. Your hatred came out on full force then and you're only justifying bow even after truth came out. Your hatred for Hinduism is pretty evident from your post where you are seen so eager to associate a crime with religion. You're not here to show sympathy to twinkle, you're here to further propagate lies about asifa's case. Your hate is incurable. It's very clear there is no malice or dirty politics regarding the religion of perpetrator in twinkle's case. The difference is stark in how you treated us vs how were treating you and it's only due to the factors I have mentioned earlier...

https://www.hindustantimes.com/india-news/kathua-rape-accused-s-signatures-don-t-match-with-exam-attendance-sheet-lab-report/story-k4xMSiaHpGDGy2THg7mfsJ.html

Kathua rape accused’s signatures don’t match with exam attendance sheet: Lab report

https://www.huffingtonpost.in/2018/05/21/kathua-rape-accuseds-signature-had-been-forged-on-the-exam-sheet-he-was-using-as-an-alibi_a_23439552/?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbS8&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAAEpVB3ORQO0g8R5DQa_5jx9V7dHxyLUqiH9CAQ2FaRT_uGWbazbyzClXP0jdt8HbUKkHLvKtwe8g1_LVmw2M79dW2nT_rdBL0sjSA20Z-JY9H22pW0m0FW0wOKOyQ7ZcgxXpOqYPzhplESGu9BndsqzBkm98lUnDVDp0cYLuvmGP

Kathua Rape Accused's Signature Had Been Forged On The Exam Sheet He Was Using As An Alibi

Originally posted by: hedwig_fawkes

dude, I am a Hindu Brahmin. I have said this multiple times. Just stop. As a Hindu, I was especially outraged that they used a temple and MY RELIGION to try and escape punishment. I am also educated enough to know that what you are using is a very effective technique to muddy the waters. The average Indian who doesn't follow the news closely will be convinced that this is hypocrisy. Nowhere do you guys mention the rallies that were organized to defend the rapists and try and silence whoever spoke up. 

And thank you for proving that you are using this poor girl as a pawn in your game of upmanship. Unfortunately, the victims are always secondary. Their trauma is meaningless. 

Hindu brahmin, my foot! There are many khalistanis, jihadis and others pretending to be hindu brahmins, many of them were busted many a times. So cut that crap here. 

You're justifying the vilest things said about Hinduism and calling yourself educated? Huh.

And btw, the difference between you and me is that you are STILL defending the rapists. You are more concerned about the Kathua rapists than the Kathua rape victim. And THAT is why people protested. 

And don't get me wrong, if the Twinkle rapist gets off, I will be first to raise a hue and cry everywhere.

Hindu brahmin, my foot! There are many jihadis, khalistanis and others roaming here vlaiming to be hindu brahmins and many of them got busted many a times😆

hedwig_fawkes thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

lol, you want to test me? you want me to recite some shlokas? you want to quiz me on hindu brahmin traditions? go ahead. UP ki brahmin hoon, roz saraswati mantra bol ke hi padhai ki shuruwaat karti hoon. pass ho jaaaoongi. 

the only person who is defiling hinduism is you. you should pray that there is no higher power. because karma is not going to be kind to you. karma aur dharma. hinduism mein toh isi ko maante hai. bhagwan ko toh rishiyon ne banaya tha. waise toh sab maaya hai, agar kuch sach hai to woh hai karma. 

Edited by hedwig_fawkes - 4 years ago

Kathua Rape Accused's Signature Had Been Forged On The Exam Sheet He Was Using As An Alibi

There is still no evidence against them. Ge was seen in CCTV footage at the same time in another city. They will be out soon. You van keep trying your propaganda though. Its not gonna work anymore, jihadi bibi😆

lol, you want to test me? you want me to recite some shlokas? you want to quiz me on hindu brahmin traditions? go ahead. UP ki brahmin hoon, roz saraswati mantra bol ke his padhai ki shuruwaat karti hoon. pass ho jaaaoongi. 

the only person who is defiling hinduism is you. you should pray that there is no higher power. because karma is not going to be kind to you. karma aur dharma. hinduism mein toh isi ko maante hai. bhagwan ko toh rishiyon ne banaya tha. waise toh sab maaya hai, agar kuch sach hai to woh hai karma. 

Why are you trying so hard to prove being hindu? Are you not convinced yourself? Why bother explaining to a stranger? I am still not gonna believe your claims.😆

angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Ek sharam se munh chhupaye hua bigot hi ek rape accused ko support kar sakta hai , unke release ka intezaar to aise hai jaise koi family member ye friend hi rape accused hai .

Originally posted by: angrybread

Ek sharam se munh chhupaye hua bigot hi ek rape accused ko support kar sakta hai , unke release ka intezaar to aise hai jaise koi family member ye friend hi rape accused hai .

You're a proven anti hindu bigot. So doesnt matter what you think of me. You're blinded by your hate for hinduism to believe in any truth presented to you. You are hopeless jihadi😆