Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Tinaa11

You're a proven anti hindu bigot. So doesnt matter what you think of me. You're blinded by your hate for hinduism to believe in any truth presented to you. You are hopeless jihadi😆

Ok child rapist supporter.

angrybread thumbnail

Originally posted by: hedwig_fawkes

dude, I am a Hindu Brahmin. I have said this multiple times. Just stop. As a Hindu, I was especially outraged that they used a temple and MY RELIGION to try and escape punishment. I am also educated enough to know that what you are using is a very effective technique to muddy the waters. The average Indian who doesn't follow the news closely will be convinced that this is hypocrisy. Nowhere do you guys mention the rallies that were organized to defend the rapists and try and silence whoever spoke up. 

And thank you for proving that you are using this poor girl as a pawn in your game of upmanship. Unfortunately, the victims are always secondary. Their trauma is meaningless. 

And btw, the difference between you and me is that you are STILL defending the rapists. You are more concerned about the Kathua rapists than the Kathua rape victim. And THAT is why people protested. 

And don't get me wrong, if the Twinkle rapist gets off, I will be first to raise a hue and cry everywhere.

A classic case of these types of anonymous opportunist bigots calling out others

Originally posted by: angrybread

Ok child rapist supporter.

Whatever you say you propagandus.. 

angrybread thumbnail

Whatever you say you propagandus.. 

and you are a child rapist supporter .

Edited by angrybread - 5 years ago

A classic case of these types of anonymous opportunist bigots calling out others

Classic case of how a proven jihadi is lecturing others on bigotry. ROFL

Edited by Tinaa11 - 5 years ago
angrybread thumbnail

Classic case of how a proven jihadi is lecturing others on bigotry. ROFL

Classic case of a proven child rapist supporter lecturing others ...double ROFL

Still there is avsolutely no Islam bashing...

People really need to see the difference between the civilised and barbarians😆

Classic case of a proven child rapist supporter lecturing others ...double ROFL

You cant prove a single post of mine where I supported asifa's rapists  but carry on you jihadis are good at propagating lies. Cant beat you there😆

Edited by Tinaa11 - 5 years ago
NimbuMirchi thumbnail

Sonam is pathetic pathetic pathetic loser. 

She and her team clearly used Kathua case for their movie promotion. Swara and Sonam are vocal so them holding placard was understandable but they got Kareena. Kareena cares jackshit about what's happening in the country. All of them were standing there with make up n hairstyle n stylish clothes. It was staged to the T. Pathetic morons didn't care for Asifa neither do they care for Twinkle. 

Low life scums.

angrybread thumbnail

You cant prove a single post of mine where I supported asifa's rapists  but carry on you jihadis are good at propagating lies. Cant beat you there😆

Rapist supporters or mid ke peecche chhupe logon ko munh nahi lagati ...dimaagh se girey hue already beaten ko kya beat karna .

Dafey...dafaan .

Edited by angrybread - 5 years ago