Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flipfl0p thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: angrybread

Btw there is another little girl's body found in meerut with her hands full of mehendi design and all possibly a rape and murder ...poeple here please outrage on that too , can't get out that image from my mind ....and if not content then i can bring out a few more to say why not this ...why not that ðŸ¤¢

Same thing was told during Katua case too. A child was raped and got killed. Nobody in IF supported the rape then. All one argued was, no need to sensationalise the news, giving it riligious colour. Other side argued, India is not safe.  (I checked. But the thread has been removed by moderators). 

Recently in in Kashmir (Bandipore), similar case happened with a three year old girl. The culprit tried to get away by proving he was juvenile. Ali Mohammed Takur, principal of the high school Islamia Educational Trust issued him a fake birth certificate. Police found out. Protests were held in Kashmir. But this did not become a national news. Why? News was not sensational enough. 

Now the news of CCTV evidence in Katua case has thrown more confusion. I just hope, culprit whoever is caught and punished.

We must agree Aseefa or Dimple happened to be Muslim and Hindu. There is no guarantee that they would have been spared, if they belonged to other religion. 

We do agree that every rape is a heinous crime and it does not need whataboutery. At the same time, this hypocrisy of selective tweeting should stop too.

For the minority khatre mei hain group,

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ok9WTEcrcjA#fauxfullscreen[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by flipfl0p - 5 years ago

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

Sonam is pathetic pathetic pathetic loser. 

She and her team clearly used Kathua case for their movie promotion. Swara and Sonam are vocal so them holding placard was understandable but they got Kareena. Kareena cares jackshit about what's happening in the country. All of them were standing there with make up n hairstyle n stylish clothes. It was staged to the T. Pathetic morons didn't care for Asifa neither do they care for Twinkle. 

Low life scums.

Not only sonam and likes but all their supporters also are low life scums. They're still here justifying tarnishing Hinduism for their propaganda which have failed miserably.

Originally posted by: angrybread

Rapist supporters or mid ke peecche chhupe logon ko munh nahi lagati ...dimaagh se girey hue already beaten ko kya beat karna .

Dafey...dafaan .

Kyu dafaa kar rahi hai ab jihadi bibi, prove karna tune mere baare mein jo bola hai😆

Tera propaganda hamesha ki tarah fail ho gaya toh mein kyu dafaa hou. Abhi tak toh muh laga rahi thi. Suddenly kta ho gaya😆

angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: flipfl0p

Same thing was told during Katua case too. A child was raped and got killed. Nobody in IF supported the rape then. All one argued was, no need to sensationalise the news, giving it riligious colour. Other side argued, India is not safe.  (I checked. But the thread has been removed by moderators). 

Recently in in Kashmir (Bandipore), similar case happened with a three year old girl. The culprit tried to get away by proving he was juvenile. Ali Mohammed Takur, principal of the high school Islamia Educational Trust issued him a fake birth certificate. Police found out. Protests were held in Kashmir. But this did not become a national news. Why? News was not sensational enough. 

Now the news of CCTV evidence in Katua case has thrown more confusion. I just hope, culprit whoever is caught and punished.

We must agree Aseefa or Dimple happened to be Muslim and Hindu. There is no guarantee that they would have been spared, if they belonged to other religion. 

We do agree that every rape is a heinous crime and it does not need whataboutery. At the same time, this hypocrisy of selective tweeting should stop too.

I agree with everything you said . Any child rape case should not be sensationalized and rapists should be dealt in a way that it sets an example for others but unfortunately, this is not happening, these cases are used as propaganda machinery only and no one is really concerned about victim. 

I posted in the previous page too IMO all the evidence in favour of kathua accused is created to creates confusion sicne there were already support rallies from powerful people and people like Tinaa11 here have already decided to play judge/jury on the basis of that.

NathuPyare thumbnail

Originally posted by: hedwig_fawkes

lol, you want to test me? you want me to recite some shlokas? you want to quiz me on hindu brahmin traditions? go ahead. UP ki brahmin hoon, roz saraswati mantra bol ke hi padhai ki shuruwaat karti hoon. pass ho jaaaoongi. 

the only person who is defiling hinduism is you. you should pray that there is no higher power. because karma is not going to be kind to you. karma aur dharma. hinduism mein toh isi ko maante hai. bhagwan ko toh rishiyon ne banaya tha. waise toh sab maaya hai, agar kuch sach hai to woh hai karma. 

@bold - I'm sorry, what? ðŸ˜•

Originally posted by: NathuPyare

@bold - I'm sorry, what? ðŸ˜•

poor thing is trying to be hindu brahmin🤣

ninny thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Most of the people on social media going on about this case are concerned more about Muslim bashing rather than what happened to the poor child. As far as I have read about the case the postmortem report doesn't show rape(I am not saying it isn't possible but as of now there is no evidence)  second there have been false rumors saying that acid was thrown on girl and her eyes were gouged out which again is not in postmortem report. The cause of death was strangulation. 

Those murderers must be punished severely for what they did to the girl but people are using this to forward their own twisted agenda. I for once agree with what Sonam said. 

NathuPyare thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tinaa11

There is still no evidence against them. Ge was seen in CCTV footage at the same time in another city. They will be out soon. You van keep trying your propaganda though. Its not gonna work anymore, jihadi bibi😆

@bold- I remember this bit was shown in the news those days so frequently and was one of the strongest points against the kashmir police's theory..

I dont care if the real culprit is a hindu or muslim, the real culprit MUST be punished severly, BUT an innocent should not be framed to prove an agenda.

ninny thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Also I wish that people on here would at least do their research before forming opinions. It upsets me that death of an innocent has been made into a mockery and means to spread hate. 

Originally posted by: ninny

Most of the people on social media going on about this case are concerned more about Muslim bashing rather than what happened to the poor child. As far as I have read about the case the postmortem report doesn't show rape(I am not saying it isn't possible but as of now there is no evidence)  second there have been false rumors saying that acid was thrown on girl and her eyes were gouged out which again is not in postmortem report. The cause of death was strangulation. 

Those murderers must be punished severely for what they did to the girl but people are using this to forward their own twisted agenda. I for once agree with what Sonam said. 

Your first line is about Muslim victimhood, second about diluting the crime and lastly at the tge very end of the post comes a few words of  sympathy and justice for the little one.

Says where you come from.