Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: flipfl0p

I credited BJP because, that was the only party which was accused. Not PDP. 

On one side, you say rape culture should stop. Immediately you bring out your party bias (as if it only happens in one party leaders). 

Can you stop picking some random BJP leader's statement on rape (who are not national leaders, whom most of us won't know)? 

If not, people will react with Azam Khans comments on rape and this dirty game won't stop. Please stop politicising rape. 

If one can take credit for positive then they should be given credit for shortcoming too.

By all means react to azam khan or owaisi or whoever says wrong and kick them out of power , doesn't mean i am going to take offence because they are muslim or non bjp .

Also Why do you have problem with bringing out comments of bjp leaders ? after all they are party in govt and they are national party and these people even if you don't know are in power and representing women and children too .  2 bjp leaders brought out rallies in support of kathua rapists , another bjp leader is giving his gyan on nature of rapes and how older women rape doesn't count , another bjp leader sakshi maharaj went to prison to meet and thank sengar ( who is also rape accused ) and you are saying these are random bjp leaders ...waah jo waah .

flipfl0p thumbnail

Originally posted by: angrybread

If one can take credit for positive then they should be given credit for shortcoming too.

.. you are saying these are random bjp leaders ...waah ji waah ...

Similarly if one can criticise the short coming, one should give the credit when it is due. In Asifa's case, I have condemned the silence of centre. At the same time I am saying, verdict came when they were in power. 

On bold; I will say they are in the same category of Owaisi or Azam Khan. None of these will ever become national leaders or chief ministers. Just restricted to their regions. 

But all their inflammatory statements get picked up by media because it gives them TRP. Apart from that, they are not of any significance to common Indian. 

Owaisi brother said, if he is given 10 minutes, he will convert Hindustan into Pakistan. I will say, give him a day. What will he do? He will go home, eat Biryaani and sleep.

Sakshi Maharaj says, Hindus should have more children. Will he pay their school fees? Another BJP leader said, Hindus should keep weapons at home. For what? Cutting vegetables? Are such statements really threats ? Indian junta are not Indian media to get swayed by the provocative statements of these silly politicians. 

You can pick a statement and quote. That makes no difference other than another group picking up another sentence of another politian and using it as tit for tat. Real issue remains unsolved. If one wants solution, one should stop politicising it. Either not bring any party at all, or condemn members of each party/community. Selective condemning will deviate the topic from the real issue to politics. 

Gul_bahar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

We need serious police reforms.

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Jo_March

We need serious police reforms.

Nah, we need a competent leader who's NOT Modi. He follows a lot of people making death/r*ape threats online. 

If she's THIS convinced that there has been a "subversion from within" in all departments (big LOL, btw, since a Hindu-supremacist party is in power) then she's free to challenge the verdict in the court. But she won't. She will ride the hate-train till a lot of people get literally killed in lynching. 

These people are anarchist. Nothing but total destruction would satisfy them.