Users

Frequent Posters

Hippopotamus160 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

Anupam Uncle ko dho daala 😆

https://twitter.com/indianprism/status/1137077980675563520?s=21

Hmmm I think Uncle wants justice from Bollywood 

feel sad for the victim ...this beghairat had politics in mind and point scoring more than the pain for the victim

what a great actor....but how low he ended up. laanat aise logon pe. 

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Dr.Hippopotamus

feel sad for the victim ...this beghairat had politics in mind and point scoring more than the pain for the victim

what a great actor....but how low he ended up. laanat aise logon pe. 

Bahut gir chuka hai yeh 

This loser even requested the authorities to ignore Barkha Dutt and her complain when IT cell leaked her phone number to some bhakts and they were giving her death and rape threats . Just because he hates her and doesn’t like her political ideology so it’s ok if she gets rape and death threats according to him 🤪 . 

Hippopotamus160 thumbnail

Bahut gir chuka hai yeh 

This loser even requested the authorities to ignore Barkha Dutt and her complain when IT cell leaked her phone number to some bhakts and they were giving her death and rape threats . Just because he hates her and doesn’t like her political ideology so it’s ok if she gets rape and death threats according to him 🤪 . 

The news that I am seeing this morning about convictions. It is the same case where people were taking rallies out in support of the rapists?

Anyway its a good development that rapists are getting punishment through courts

we hope same should happen in all cases regardless of politics and beghairti shown by some

Glad its out and asifa gets justice but also fair trial saved vishal the guy who was using captured wrongfully. six will be punished rightfully which includes

The six convicted so far by the Pathankot court in the Kathua rape and murder case are Sanji Ram, Anand Dutta, Parvesh Kumar, Deepak Khajuria, Surender Verma and Tilak Raj.

But also fair trial ensured that one guy's life has been saved who was not part of the crime and also his cctv video at atm in uttrakhand must have played a part

His son, Vishal, however, has been acquitted in the case. Vishal is said to have been giving an exam in Uttar Pradesh's Meerut district when the incident took place and was able to produce alibi for the same. 

Edited by Ronaldo_fan - 4 years ago
angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Dr.Hippopotamus

The news that I am seeing this morning about convictions. It is the same case where people were taking rallies out in support of the rapists?

Anyway its a good development that rapists are getting punishment through courts

we hope same should happen in all cases regardless of politics and beghairti shown by some

Yes justice has been served and moonh kaala for all those who marched in rallies and supported these people  on the pretext of cbi inquiries, narco test etc etc by trying to hinder the process, they wanted the whole case to be overturned and accused to be free on the basis of lack of evidence of 1 person involved ( who has been freed by court ) .

6 convicted included 3 who abducted and raped 8 yr old girl for days and killed her ( main plotter who is 60+ priest in a temple and retired govt employee,  his friend and 1 policeman  ) and 3 other policemen who were involved in planning plotting etc 

The girl, who belonged to a Muslim nomadic tribe, was kidnapped on January 10 last year and held captive at a village temple in Kathua. She was drugged, starved and repeatedly raped for days. Finally, she was strangled and her head was bashed in with a rock. One of the accused allegedly begged to rape her one last time before she was killed.

The accused who were being supported by the right-wing Hindu Ekta Manch and BJP lawmakers. A videotape of the speech by two state BJP ministers that appeared to support the accused soon erupted into a huge controversy.

Below are just some of the tweets from the past to show the amount of support these rapists got : 

Nazir Masoodi‏ @nazir_masoodiFollowFollow @nazir_masoodi

More

High Drama outside CJM Court in Kathua.Lawyers prevented Crime Branch from filing chargesheet into gang rape and murder of 8 year of nomad girl.police reinforcement rushed to facilitate the entry of CB officials into the court.

KarnikaVerified account @KarnikaKohli 11 Apr 2018More

An outfit called Hindu Ekta Manch (backed by BJP ministers Lal Singh and Chander Prakash Ganga) was set up by politicians in support of the accused.

newslaundryVerified account @newslaundry 12 Apr 2018More

BJP Cabinet minister Lal Singh’s remark, “so what if this girl has died, many girls die every day” remains unnoticed by the high command.

DNAVerified account @dna 14 May 2018More

Kathua rape-murder case: BJP leader Lal Singh cries conspiracy against people of Jammu http://dnai.in/fqkw 

FollowFollow @TimesNow

Pro-rapist former Neta Lal Singh leads rally from Jammu to Kathua

Sonam MahajanVerified account @AsYouNotWish 21 May 2018More

Anger mounting up among Dogras against centre’s surrender to Mehbooba Mufti in the Kathua case where most accused prima facie look to be falsely implicated under a conspiracy. More than 30,000 Dogras demanding CBI enquiry, showed up in Dogra Swabhimaan rally, yesterday.

Edited by angrybread - 4 years ago

Originally posted by: angrybread

Yes justice has been served and moonh kaala for all those who marched in rallies and supported these people  on the pretext of cbi inquiries, narco test etc etc by trying to hinder the process, they wanted the whole case to be overturned and accused to be free on the basis of lack of evidence of 1 person involved ( who has been freed by court ) .

No i don't know about others but  I wanted a fair trial and said i will its on court hand. Now fair trial saved one innocent. Was it wrong angryji? To ask for it. Some people twisted it that all want rapist to scout free. No! Some people like us wanted rightful justice and enquiry . 

But if we didn't have fair trial, a young guy woud've got capital punishment for being wrongly framed. Rightfully rapists got punished because of fair trial and one got his life ruined for 1.5 years and finally got acquitted for wrongfullly framed. Yes it was needed because of shortcomings of police 

Edited by Ronaldo_fan - 4 years ago
angrybread thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ronaldo_fan

No i don't know about others but  I wanted a fair trial and said i will its on court hand. Now fair trial saved one innocent. Was it wrong angryji? To ask for it. Some people twisted it that all want rapist to scout free. No! Some people like us wanted rightful justice and enquiry .

But if we didn't have fair trial, a young guy woud've got capital punishment for being wrongly framed. Rightful rapists got punished because of fair trial .

How could thousands marching in rallies have assumed that these people might not be guilty and won't get fair trial ? you only demand fair trial if you think people are being framed in false cases. How many other rape cases have you seen where thousands people marched for fair trial for accused and created hindrance in police prceedings? 

None of the support tweets or people marching specifically mention that they are doing it for vishal only and Even without these marches vishal would have been free of there was not enough evidence.

why are abvp and others matching , creating rallies and trying to creates tension in aligarh case when the ones invloved in child's murderhave been caught, nobody is supporting them or asking for fair trial, none of the lawyer is fighting their case as opposed to kathua case where even today this is what is being said:

News18Verified account @CNNnews18 More

#KathuaRapeVerdict | The then government wanted to frame these people, particularly those from Rasana village., they had a vested interest. If the verdict doesn't go in our favour we'll appeal in Chandigarh High Court: Defence lawyer A K Sawhney

Edited by angrybread - 4 years ago
flipfl0p thumbnail

Bahut gir chuka hai yeh 

This loser even requested the authorities to ignore Barkha Dutt and her complain when IT cell leaked her phone number to some bhakts and they were giving her death and rape threats . Just because he hates her and doesn’t like her political ideology so it’s ok if she gets rape and death threats according to him smiley39 . 

Can you provide evidence for your claim? (Kher requesting authorities to ignore Barkha).

As for Barkha's complaint that Bhakts were giving her death and rape threats. She publicised their numbers in her twitter handle. She tweeted "This number is sending me nude pictures of his genitals in the name of nationalism".

On 20th March she tweeted, "Four men arrested by Delhi Police cyber cell for stalking me, sexually abusing me, sending me nude/D#ck pictures and in one case threatening to kill me. However this is not over. I have listed ten more numbers in my FIR and before a magistrate. Will follow till each one jailed"

This is what Police reports said,  ...

A team was formed and police, using technical surveillance, arrested four men.

Rajiv Sharma (23) a correspondence student from a private university, Hemraj Kumar (31) a chef in a private hotel and Aditya Kumar (34) a Sales executive in a private firm. All three were booked for sending objectionable text messages and have been granted bail. (None of them had any connection with BJP or right wing politics).

One was booked for sending an obscene photograph and has been remanded in 14-day judicial custody. He was Shabbir Irfan Gunjari who worked in Butcher shop in Surat.

People asked Barkha, why she did not reveal the identity of these people. She replied, she does not want to associate offenders with religions. 

But she was so quick to affiliate these guys with nationalism. People pointed at her hypocrisy.

Lastly about Asifa's case. Supreme Court has given its verdict today. Six men, including the priest have been convicted. For all those who claimed BJP is supporting the culprits, SC's orders have come when BJP is heading the centre for the second time. 

One year ago all liberals main worry was, why Modi did not tweet. (We have not kept the account, how many rapes have happened since then. Whether he has tweeted for any). What matters in India is the SC's ruling, not someone's tweets. 

Agenda driven motives of left, tit for tat moves of right, both will not bring solutions. 

Modi tweeting would not have given justice to Asifa. Sonam tweeting would not give justice to Twinkle. One should rise from petty politics, if they are sincere towards humanity. 

angrybread thumbnail

Originally posted by: flipfl0p

Can you provide evidence for your claim? (Kher requesting authorities to ignore Barkha).

As for Barkha's complaint that Bhakts were giving her death and rape threats. She publicised their numbers in her twitter handle. She tweeted "This number is sending me nude pictures of his genitals in the name of nationalism".

On 20th March she tweeted, "Four men arrested by Delhi Police cyber cell for stalking me, sexually abusing me, sending me nude/D#ck pictures and in one case threatening to kill me. However this is not over. I have listed ten more numbers in my FIR and before a magistrate. Will follow till each one jailed"

This is what Police reports said,  ...

A team was formed and police, using technical surveillance, arrested four men.

Rajiv Sharma (23) a correspondence student from a private university, Hemraj Kumar (31) a chef in a private hotel and Aditya Kumar (34) a Sales executive in a private firm. All three were booked for sending objectionable text messages and have been granted bail. (None of them had any connection with BJP or right wing politics).

One was booked for sending an obscene photograph and has been remanded in 14-day judicial custody. He was Shabbir Irfan Gunjari who worked in Butcher shop in Surat.

People asked Barkha, why she did not reveal the identity of these people. She replied, she does not want to associate offenders with religions. 

But she was so quick to affiliate these guys with nationalism. People pointed at her hypocrisy.

Lastly about Asifa's case. Supreme Court has given its verdict today. Six men, including the priest have been convicted. For all those who claimed BJP is supporting the culprits, SC's orders have come when BJP is heading the centre for the second time. 

One year ago all liberals main worry was, why Modi did not tweet. (We have not kept the account, how many rapes have happened since then. Whether he has tweeted for any). What matters in India is the SC's ruling, not someone's tweets. 

Agenda driven motives of left, tit for tat moves of right, both will not bring solutions. 

Modi tweeting would not have given justice to Asifa. Sonam tweeting would not give justice to Twinkle. One should rise from petty politics, if they are sincere towards humanity. 

Please give this suggestion to anupam kher, ashok pandit , vivek Agnihotri and all those who think sonam or swara bhaskar or any other bw people tweeting would have given justice to twinkle .

flipfl0p thumbnail

Originally posted by: angrybread

How could thousands marching in rallies have assumed that these people might not be guilty and won't get fair trial ? 

Because one of the investigating officers himself was rape accused, released from jail.

I am not supporting every statement of BJP leaders in that rally.  There are such petty leaders in every party and religion. Neither I want to highlight them and give them publicity, nor believe in tit for tat during such heinous crime. All I would say is, I respect judiciary.