Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hedwig_fawkes thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: NathuPyare

oh hello. .. u have got ur basics all wrong dear.

according to Hinduism. atma or soul powers the body and mind and mind is not equal to "the knowledge and thinking we form based on primary and secondary knowledge" šŸ˜† rather mind is what contains knowledge.. Mind exists without knowledge but knowledge cannot exist without mind...for ex. in  amnesia or psychological disorders mind may exist without knowledge of self or other things.

mind is mann, intellect is buddhi, and knowledge is gyan... these 3 are totally different entities .

so dear member r u really comfortable with ur intellect or would u like to sharpen it some more with the help of some knowledge from a few more scriptures or even real life experiences? your mind would still try to persuade u in a different direction, i must warn u in advance šŸ˜†

Actually I was talking about the four fundamental parts of the mind - the buddhi or intellect, the ahankara or identity, the manas or memory and chitta, which is pure intelligence. This is the basis of the Yogic system, something Vivekanand wrote extensively about. As I mentioned before, I had simplified it. 

According to the Yogic system, the mind has 16 parts. I don't know what you are talking about, but you seem to be going by literal Hindi meanings. I would love to have a source for your claims. You can look up mine. Read any book on the Yogic system. Read sadhguru. Now, your turn. 

Chameliii thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Chutiya celebs 

Bs underground pakistan agents jaise behave krte hai 

Esp that swara bhaskar 

Bhootni kahinki

NathuPyare thumbnail

Originally posted by: hedwig_fawkes

Actually I was talking about the four fundamental parts of the mind - the buddhi or intellect, the ahankara or identity, the manas or memory and chitta, which is pure intelligence. This is the basis of the Yogic system, something Vivekanand wrote extensively about. As I mentioned before, I had simplified it. 

According to the Yogic system, the mind has 16 parts. I don't know what you are talking about, but you seem to be going by literal Hindi meanings. I would love to have a source for your claims. You can look up mine. Read any book on the Yogic system. Read sadhguru. Now, your turn. 

oh so u did some research .. good! 

at least now ur post makes sense. earlier u wrote - "Mind= the knowledge and thinking " . u hadnt simplified it but completely distorted it . The only claim i seem to have made is that mind is definitely NOT EQUAL to knowledge cos mind can exist without knowledge but knowledge cannot exist without mind and that is common sense cos jab mind hi nahi hoga to knowledge kaha assimilate hoga.... ab iske liye bhi u need a source of reference? And mind is also NOT EQUAL to thinking, cos mind can still exist without thinking ex. a thoughtless state in meditation. doesn't require a source of reference either cos its a common experience if u have successfully meditated ever. 

and as far as me going by literal Hindi meanings is concerned mann, buddhi, chitt, ahamkar, gyan etc are hindi words  only...and their meaning remains the same in yogic context too. 

btw u still believe in "bhagwan ko toh rishiyon ne banaya tha"? just curious. can u give me the source of this info too? šŸ˜†

edit: 

oh so u copy pasted sadhguru's exact words šŸ˜† chalo kal se lekar aaj tak kuch google search to kiya šŸ˜†

"Sadhguru looks at how in the yogic system, the mind is seen as having 16 parts. He looks at four fundamental parts ā€“ the buddhi or intellect, the ahankara or identity, the manas or memory and chitta, which is pure intelligence

link - https://www.sadhguruonline.com/videos/the-four-parts-of-the-mind

Edited by NathuPyare - 4 years ago

Yeah because them speaking will really give justice to Twinkle or stop the future rapes like this happening now in present and in the future. Thatā€™s a great solution to fix this problem! šŸ‘

tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

The main problem lies in the fact that instead of condemning the heinous crimes irrespective of which religion they belonged to , where the victim was a young child. They made it about religion focussing more on that esp coz the victim belonged to a minority religion.

Now when there was a heinous crime committed against a young 3 year old child, there were no placards , nothing about religion , reason coz the victim belonged to a majority religion and the accused belonged to a minor community.

That is hypocritical. Now the same Sonam is asking people to not make it into some agenda when she exactly did that in #asifa case.

Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

They are not organizing Rallies in the support of Rapists and supporting the rapists on social media like Bhakts did when another Kid Asifa was raped . 

Bhakts donā€™t only support Rapists if a Muslim kid got raped but they make sure rapists donā€™t get any punishment and they even go ahead and claim that poor kid was never raped. 

Bhaktā€™s cheap actions in the support of Asifaā€™s Rapists was the reason everyone ( including Bollywood ) raised the voice but Bhakts want Drama even when rapists get arrested using Hindu victimā€™s religion . Twinkleā€™s rapist got arrested while Asifaā€™s rapists got the support from Bhakts and BJP politicians . All this drama of bashing Liberals and Bollywood is happening so that Bhakts can prove that Bollywood and Liberals are hypocrites while in reality they are the biggest hypocrites in this world . 

This is how blind Bhakts and BJPā€™s IT cell brainwash people who donā€™t pay much attention but believe WA or such propaganda tweets . Any normal person will think now that yes BW is hypocrite but they donā€™t know What BHakts and BJP did to another kid Asifa & why BW raised voice . 

Are bhakts tweeting that last time BW raised voice because Bhakts organizinged rallies in the support of Rapists ? They wonā€™t but they will tweet only these propaganda tweets even when Rapist got arrested. Now Court and Police will do justice so why are they doing this placard drama ? 

Jinke khud ke ghar sheeshe ke hote hain woh doosron pe patthar nahin phenka karte. Hypocrite Bhakts need to look in the mirror first before raising fingers at others . 

Wow I didnā€™t know that. Thatā€™s so disgusting and sick for them to support a rapist and deny the rape evenšŸ‘ŽšŸ¼ And after Donald trump, I am never believing the lies from conservatives. Liberals are not perfect and has many faults, but they are yet to reach that level. I dislike both and disagree with both. But after Donald now I would rather take a liberal over conservative. 

flipfl0p thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Darling_

Wow I didnā€™t know that. Thatā€™s so disgusting and sick for them to support a rapist and deny the rape evenšŸ‘ŽšŸ¼ And after Donald trump, I am never believing the lies from conservatives. Liberals are not perfect and has many faults, but they are yet to reach that level. I dislike both and disagree with both. But after Donald now I would rather take a liberal over conservative. 

Asking for a fair trial from CBI is equal to supporting the rapist? I looked at one year old thread. 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4977063

Who has supported the rapists there? 

angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: _Darling_

The ones now being described as rallies to demand CBI investigation were actually support rallies by political people , general public, law people like lawyers etc ( news links added below) because they thought the case goes against Hinduism and it will leave a bad impression since rape place is a hindu religious place and rape accused a religious person with the involvement of policeman as well . There was a lot of drama over it so you can totally understand how some people in reality are concerned about these children who are raped and murdered on a daily basis. There is no demand for justice , no laws and  it doesn't even makes it to news if the raped/murdered child and the murderer is from rame religion , it only makes an agenda if 2 diff religions are involved. This outrage is tit for tat by many otherwise i don't see any point in demanding action from bw celebs instead of law and order people and people in power.

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/kathua-rape-murder-bandh-called-by-lawyers-supporting-the-accused-in-the-case-1835770

https://www.nationalheraldindia.com/india/kathua-case-anatomy-of-protests-in-support-of-rape-accused

https://www.indiatoday.in/india/story/bjp-leader-who-attended-rally-supporting-kathua-rape-accused-promoted-as-minister-1223416-2018-04-30

https://www.indiatoday.in/india/story/kathua-rape-case-2-bjp-ministers-attend-rally-in-support-of-accused-1181788-2018-03-04

Edited by angrybread - 4 years ago
angrybread thumbnail

angrybread thumbnail