Angry netizens slam BW celb for keeping mum over Twinkle murder case!

Posted: 4 years ago

A two and a half year girl Twinkle Sharma, resident of Tappal, Aligarh district was brutally murdered by a man named Zahid over an argument with her family regarding a small loan amount. The news has been broken out from a long time and just a couple of Bollywood celebs had reacted to it and stood in the support. 

However, this didn't go well with the netizens as many of Bollywood celebs have maintained silence over this horrifying news and the online users went on to bash these stars including Sonam Kapoor, Swara Bhasker, Kareena Kapoor, Vishal Dadlani, Huma Qureshi and many more.

Take a look at some of the tweets:

Major Surendra Poonia✔@MajorPoonia

Sickulars RIP !
Twinkle Sharma,3 Yr old girl abducted,raped & brutally murdered by Zahid in Aligarh.
No placards/candle light/condemnation from Tukde Gang, paid celebrities,& dalal Patrakars ?
Hw Twinkle’s rape & murder is different from Asifa of Kathua ?
Rapist MUST be Hanged !

Shefali Vaidya ஷெஃபாலி வைத்யா शेफाली वैद्य✔@ShefVaidya

Not ONE of these hypocrites remembered they are #Hindusthan today when 3 year old Twinkle Sharma got brutally raped and murdered by Mohammed Zahid. No placards, no protests, not even a lowly tweet. Sick hypocrites.

I m secularism of India..I react seeing caste and religion of d victim that's why I felt ashamed when Asifa bano was abducted, raped and killed but i prefer to keep mum when matter comes to Hindu girl"Twinkle Sharma" and really I don't feel shame in accepting that I m biased

Had Twinkle Sharma been Tarannum Shams or the religion of her perpetrator more convenient to spk iut against without considerations of vote banks - perhaps just perhaps then the silence of Rahul Gandhi & his fake liberal gang wouldn't be so defeaning! Sigh

Edited by awesomegurti - 4 years ago

However, there were celebs who stood in support of the minor girl Twinkle as soon as this news broke out. Actress Sunny Leone was the first one to tweet followed by Raveena Tandon.

really disgusting........these celebs deserve this slamming

Fact check by aligarh police there was no rape ,no acid poured

Gul panag

That we live in a country where even toddlers aren't safe, fills me with horror. That  #TwinkleSharma had a her life snatched away in this cruel, barbaric manner,  makes me feel capital punishment  is not enough for the sick, depraved culprit who did this to her.

I cannot even begin to imagine the plight of her family, her parents. If #twinklesharma doesn't get speedy justice, then it's a collective failure of the society we live in.

Sir I have started a petition, please sign 

https://t.co/DtkrAV9Cef @ChangeOrg_India

Aligarh police

मृतक ट्विंकल के शव के पोस्टमार्टम रिपोर्ट में दुष्कर्म का होना नही पाया गया है। रूपये के लेन-देन को लेकर बालिका का गला घोटकर हत्या की गई है। अभि0 जाहिद व असलम को गिरफ्तार कर जेल भेजा जा चुका है। अभि0 पर NSA के तहत कार्यवाही की जा रही है। पुलिस द्वारा FTC कोर्ट में पैरवी की जायेगी

Yaha pe bhi bahoto ne kathua pe randirona kiya tha. Aaj woh sab bhi toh inn dogle celebraties ki tarah apne muh mein dahi jama ke beithe hai ya phir kuch aur hi. Yaha ke lukhkho ko toh na hi movie promote karni hoti hai aur na hi koi paise milte hai. Phir kyu double standards dikhate hai aise cases mein...