Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flipfl0p thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: angrybread

Please give this suggestion to anupam kher, ashok pandit , vivek Agnihotri and all those who think sonam or swara bhaskar or any other bw people tweeting would have given justice to twinkle .

1. Why selective reading or picking? Why did you forget the sentences before? Modi tweeting would not have given justice to Asifa ?
  2. Whom should I have tweeted that to? Javed Akhtar, Farah Akhar, Sonam, Swara, Twinkle Khanna?

It was the liberal group who started it first. Now the right is continuing this silly game. Hope it ends soon. 

angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: flipfl0p

Because one of the investigating officers himself was rape accused, released from jail.

I am not supporting every statement of BJP leaders in that rally.  There are such petty leaders in every party and religion. Neither I want to highlight them and give them publicity, nor believe in tit for tat during such heinous crime. All I would say is, I respect judiciary. 

It's all teamwork so how does it matter who 1 officer is ? only 1 officer can't do everything. These are all petty excuses which come up all the time when some high profile people are involved, besides why is he still a police officer if he is a rape accused? It would be too naive to think that with bjp govt ( bjp minster of the time taking out rallies ) would let him meddle with such a sensitive case ...but then biased minds can think and believe on anything.

Hippopotamus160 thumbnail

Yes justice has been served and moonh kaala for all those who marched in rallies and supported these people  on the pretext of cbi inquiries, narco test etc etc by trying to hinder the process, they wanted the whole case to be overturned and accused to be free on the basis of lack of evidence of 1 person involved ( who has been freed by court ) .

6 convicted included 3 who abducted and raped 8 yr old girl for days and killed her ( main plotter who is 60+ priest in a temple and retired govt employee,  his friend and 1 policeman  ) and 3 other policemen who were involved in planning plotting etc 

The girl, who belonged to a Muslim nomadic tribe, was kidnapped on January 10 last year and held captive at a village temple in Kathua. She was drugged, starved and repeatedly raped for days. Finally, she was strangled and her head was bashed in with a rock. One of the accused allegedly begged to rape her one last time before she was killed.

The accused who were being supported by the right-wing Hindu Ekta Manch and BJP lawmakers. A videotape of the speech by two state BJP ministers that appeared to support the accused soon erupted into a huge controversy.

Below are just some of the tweets from the past to show the amount of support these rapists got : 

Nazir Masoodi‏ @nazir_masoodiFollowFollow @nazir_masoodi

More

High Drama outside CJM Court in Kathua.Lawyers prevented Crime Branch from filing chargesheet into gang rape and murder of 8 year of nomad girl.police reinforcement rushed to facilitate the entry of CB officials into the court.

KarnikaVerified account @KarnikaKohli 11 Apr 2018More

An outfit called Hindu Ekta Manch (backed by BJP ministers Lal Singh and Chander Prakash Ganga) was set up by politicians in support of the accused.

newslaundryVerified account @newslaundry 12 Apr 2018More

BJP Cabinet minister Lal Singh’s remark, “so what if this girl has died, many girls die every day” remains unnoticed by the high command.

DNAVerified account @dna 14 May 2018More

Kathua rape-murder case: BJP leader Lal Singh cries conspiracy against people of Jammu http://dnai.in/fqkw 

FollowFollow @TimesNow

Pro-rapist former Neta Lal Singh leads rally from Jammu to Kathua

Sonam MahajanVerified account @AsYouNotWish 21 May 2018More

Anger mounting up among Dogras against centre’s surrender to Mehbooba Mufti in the Kathua case where most accused prima facie look to be falsely implicated under a conspiracy. More than 30,000 Dogras demanding CBI enquiry, showed up in Dogra Swabhimaan rally, yesterday.

problem is the word I have been using ...beghairat. 

its an important word. beghairat means without ghairat. 

does it matter to a beghairat if they are proven wrong? these people have no ghairat to begin with so in the end all this is a waste of time. they will even now find excuse to justify themselves. 

but we must appreciate that court delivered justice and this should continue irrespective of religion politics etc. 

these crimes are happening a lot in subcontinent and court needs to speed up and provide exemplary punishments. lets hope this was a odd case where some leaders did drama and not a trend. and then u had besharams like anupam kher doing there what about this what about that.

satisfying end to that case - but for families there will never be any satisfaction. 

angrybread thumbnail

1. Why selective reading or picking? Why did you forget the sentences before? Modi tweeting would not have given justice to Asifa ?
  2. Whom should I have tweeted that to? Javed Akhtar, Farah Akhar, Sonam, Swara, Twinkle Khanna?

It was the liberal group who started it first. Now the right is continuing this silly game. Hope it ends soon. 

So it's all tit for tat nothing to do with justice for victims ? 

Because some people asked modi to tweet earlier since his party ministers were supporting rape accused ( who was active during nirbhaya time ) so now it's other party's right to ask bw pople to tweet since their part members are supporting twinkle murder ccused ....oh wait there is no news of such kind 🤔

Edited by angrybread - 4 years ago
flipfl0p thumbnail

It's all teamwork so how does it matter who 1 officer is ? only 1 officer can't do everything. These are all petty excuses which come up all the time when some high profile people are involved, besides why is he still a police officer if he is a rape accused? It would be too naive to think that with bjp govt ( bjp minster of the time taking out rallies ) would let him meddle with such a sensitive case ...but then biased minds can think and believe on anything.

Why was he still a police officer handling this case? Mehbooba Mufti should answer it, as it was under her, this team (of officers) were given task.

As for your statement, "biased minds can think and believe on anything", -  I totally agree. It works both ways. 

I will stop here. 

angrybread thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dr.Hippopotamus

problem is the word I have been using ...beghairat. 

its an important word. beghairat means without ghairat. 

does it matter to a beghairat if they are proven wrong? these people have no ghairat to begin with so in the end all this is a waste of time. they will even now find excuse to justify themselves. 

but we must appreciate that court delivered justice and this should continue irrespective of religion politics etc. 

these crimes are happening a lot in subcontinent and court needs to speed up and provide exemplary punishments. lets hope this was a odd case where some leaders did drama and not a trend. and then u had besharams like anupam kher doing there what about this what about that.

satisfying end to that case - but for families there will never be any satisfaction. 

Until and unless there is harsh punishment for every single rape /murder accused which could set and example there will always be new rapists who would think they would get away with it .

And then there are these type of people in power even today who think not every rape is rape and still remain in power...disgusting  🤢

ANI UPVerified account @ANINewsUPFollowFollow @ANINewsUP

More

#WATCH UP Minister Upendra Tiwari: Dekhiye rape ka nature hota hai, ab jaise agar koi nabalig ladki hai uske sath rape hua hai toh usko to hum rape manenge, lekin kahin-kahin pe ye bhi sunne ko aata hai ko ki vivahit mahila hai, umar 30-35 saal hai....uska alag-alag nature hai

0:40

88.6K views

5:04 am - 9 Jun 2019

angrybread thumbnail

Why was he still a police officer handling this case? Mehbooba Mufti should answer it, as it was under her, this team (of officers) were given task.

As for your statement, "biased minds can think and believe on anything", -  I totally agree. It works both ways. 

I will stop here. 

And mehbooba mufti was part of which govt ?? if you can give credit to bjp govt in your prev comment for this judgment then why not give credit to bjp govt in kashmir for this lapse ? 

@ bold atleast in this instance the ones who didn't support rape accused can sleep peacefully with their biased mind .

I will stop here since i am happy asifa got justice , twinkle and other girls will also get justice inshallah, besides i like you and we have had some good discussions in the past so i don't want to get into emotions and say something which might hurt you or other forum members here .

Edited by angrybread - 4 years ago
Hippopotamus160 thumbnail

After living in US for some time I have seen that fear of police, implementation of laws and great justice system is key difference between west and sub continent.

It is heartening to see that courts are delivering in sub continent. Not as great as west but definitely going up

fear of police

implementation of laws like traffic laws etc

is NEXT

there should be fear in people....like i see here in US. on  highways here as soon as u see a police car on the side..i see suvs trucks sports car slowing down ... it almost looks like a case of diarrhea has changed into severe constipation

these #@$#@@ know they will be fined 200 dollars 

that will be the day when subcontinent improves in real terms not on TV lol

Edited by Dr.Hippopotamus - 4 years ago
angrybread thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dr.Hippopotamus

After living in US for some time I have seen that fear of police, implementation of laws and great justice system is key difference between west and sub continent.

It is heartening to see that courts are delivering in sub continent. Not as great as west but definitely going up

fear of police

implementation of laws like traffic laws etc

is NEXT

there should be fear in people....like i see here in US. on  highways here as soon as u see a police car on the side..i see suvs trucks sports car slowing down ... it almost looks like a case of diarrhea has changed into severe constipation

these #@$#@@ know they will be fined 200 dollars 

that will be the day when subcontinent improves in real terms not on TV lol

Oh there is a lot of fear of police on aam janta ( the ones with no backing and no money ) , everyone gets scared of police k danda here in india but that doesn't deter criminals from crimes .

flipfl0p thumbnail

And mehbooba mufti was part of which govt ?? if you can give credit to bjp govt in your prev comment for this judgment then why not give credit to bjp govt in kashmir for this lapse ? 

@ bold atleast in this instance the ones who didn't support rape accused can sleep peacefully with their biased mind .

I credited BJP because, that was the only party which was accused. Not PDP. 

On one side, you say rape culture should stop. Immediately you bring out your party bias (as if it only happens in one party leaders). 

Can you stop picking some random BJP leader's statement on rape (who are not national leaders, whom most of us won't know)? 

If not, people will react with Azam Khans comments on rape and this dirty game won't stop. Please stop politicising rape.