Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

@MID Tinaa11 and other hate mongers  - I didn’t run but I don’t argue with low life Hate Mongers like you who are trying to divide India and trying to instigate people. Motive of you people is only to spread hate.  Movies mein dekha hai na politicians ke Paltu Gunde who bully people , start and spread riots 😉. Unse koi argue nahin karta. You people have no guts to post from your real IDs or you belong to BJP’s IT cell or some brainwashed zoombies, ppl like you just understand the hate language . First come with your ID then talk. Hate spreading Low life people like you are everywhere on social media and in real . ISIS ka naam suna hai ? Just like them .  Doosron ko jihadi kehte ho , mirror check kar Lena 😉 . 

Amit Shah looks like a movie wala Gunda too and on the top his party is feeding hate mongers like these ppl people . You people are the biggest enemies of India and that’s the truth . 

Keep barking . Looks like BJP’s IT cell have bought IF too . 

Modiji aur bhakto ko galiya degi chalega. Amit Shah se Bach ke rehna. Bade bade jihadiyo ko nipta chuka hai. Tere jaise low level ke khalistani terrorist pe pe toh goli bhi waste nahi karega. Gutter mein padi milegi ek din jyada uchal kud karegi toh. 😆

Sudharja. Thoda pyar se rehna Sikh hum hinduo ke saath aur apne bachcho ko bhi sikha.  Itni nafrat dekh kahi woh suicide bomber ba ban jaye. Ab toh 2050 tak tere ko amit Shah ke under rehna hai. I know you go mental seeing hindus ruling at the top par aadat daal le. Free ka advice hai lena hai toh le warna aise hi apna tamasha banake sabka entertainment karti reh IF pe. It's a win win situation for us bhaktas anyway.😆

tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

The problem I always found with the do called secularists or pseudo secularists or hypocrites is  that in order to please or side with the minority community, they over-criticize or take for granted the majority community.

Had the victim been a M*slim and accused a h**du, there would have been widespread outrage . Now when the victim is a Hindu and the accused a Muslim, all of them went into hiding. 

You don't put down one to support another. These tukde tukde gang are hypocrites of the highest order. All the ones who held placards for Asifa didn't blink an eye for Twinkle.

Chasa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

The amount of hate Sonam Hypocrite Kapoor is getting  on social media. I am loving it. Ppl are bashing her left and right. Best time to be on Twitter. I hope, next she is thrown out of bollywood. Talentless nepotistic hypocrites does not deserve to be in bollywood. 

S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Chasa

The amount of hate Sonam Hypocrite Kapoor is getting  on social media. I am loving it. Ppl are bashing her left and right. Best time to be on Twitter. I hope, next she is thrown out of bollywood. Talentless nepotistic hypocrites does not deserve to be in bollywood. 

She is retweeting fake news of girl not being raped , she tweeted that don't make agenda.. basically she only twetted after there was so much social media pressure and instead of just commenting like gul did she. Is busy defending herself.

Originally posted by: S_H_Y

She is retweeting fake news of girl not being raped , she tweeted that don't make agenda.. basically she only twetted after there was so much social media pressure and instead of just commenting like gul did she. Is busy defending herself.

Sonam is so low now she is tweeting fake news. Bitch has no sympathy pathetic. Pathetic Bollywood hypocrites 

Edited by Ronaldo_fan - 4 years ago
S_H_Y thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ronaldo_fan

Sonam is so low now she is tweeting fake news. Bitch has no sympathy pathetic. Pathetic Bollywood hypocrites 

In 2018, A month before the release of a film - 'Veere Di Wedding',

Sonam Kapoor on Asifa: I am Hindustan. I am ashamed. 8 years old gang raped & murdered in 'Devi'-sthaan Temple.

In 2019, Sonam Kapoor on Twinkle: I urge People to not make this into a selfish agenda.

angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Talk about people being so concerned here about child rape /murder cases ....making conspiracy theories of no rape in one case ( where report confirmed it) and speeding fake news of rape in another case (where police denied it ).... I wonder why 🤔

Why do people have to bring down one previous case in order to feel outraged at another one ... hypocrites. Both cases are as bad as each other and condemn both, infact show the same outrage at every single child murder happening every day in the country...why should poor innocent kids have to suffer for whatever reason.

angrybread thumbnail

Didn't police also said that rape has not been confirmed .

ALIGARH POLICEVerified account @aligarhpolice More

#JusticeForTwinkle@Uppolice @dgpup @adgzoneagra @digrangealigarh @sspaligarh @abpnewshindi @TimesNow @timesofindia @UPGovt @PMOIndia @myogiadityanath @Dm_Aligarh @coparvind @etvup @ips06akash @SamarSaleel @samachar_plus @BBCBreaking @SAMARPA82057406 @GovindBallabhS1

The Hindu, All India Radio News, आज तक and 2 others

S_H_Y thumbnail

Originally posted by: angrybread

Talk about people being so concerned here about child rape /murder cases ....making conspiracy theories of no rape in one case ( where report confirmed it) and speeding fake news of rape in another case (where police denied it ).... I wonder why 🤔

Police have not denied it.

Police have said it is not confirmed , which would be very difficult to confirm as the girl kidney , uterus ,genital organs have not been found.

"The most important of all is that her abdominal organs are missing, including uterus and genital organs. She might had been subjected to extreme torture and this can also be the cause of excessive blood loss and collapse of the blood vessels. Other injuries include fracture of leg below knee and amputation of humerus (arm). These injuries point towards brutality. Vaginal swabs have been taken for examination but due to decomposition they are less likely to be useful. It should be made clear that negative results on swab does not rule out sexual act.” as the doctors have said.

angrybread thumbnail

Police have not denied it.

Police have said it is not confirmed , which would be very difficult to confirm as the girl kidney , uterus ,genital organs have not been found.

"The most important of all is that her abdominal organs are missing, including uterus and genital organs. She might had been subjected to extreme torture and this can also be the cause of excessive blood loss and collapse of the blood vessels. Other injuries include fracture of leg below knee and amputation of humerus (arm). These injuries point towards brutality. Vaginal swabs have been taken for examination but due to decomposition they are less likely to be useful. It should be made clear that negative results on swab does not rule out sexual act.” as the doctors have said.

Yes police have said that it has not been confirmed ...so who is confirming the news of rape on social media . In any case rape or no rape the crime doesn't become less severe and it is being dealt appropriately where the accused have been arrested and should be punished severely ( unlike kathua case ), my problem is with opportunists people bringing out conspiracy theories in another case where all the horrific details were being confirmed by police.