Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

On Topic - bhakts are the biggest hypocrites who check the religion first before crying for the victims. 

Aww real feeling are out. The hatred inside came out finally in open. Sadly for some, there will never be khalistan and 99% in punjab don't want it and living happily. It ended the day bhindranwale terrorist was killed. Khalistani movement ended long time back.  Had amazing 4 years in chandigarh with my sikh friends who want India to progress and don't give shit about khalistani terrorists!

Despite some hateful people asking for breaking down of country.  Never gonna happen. India will remain as India despite some venomous creatures asking for separate countries. Never gonna happen. 😃 

The hateful species doesn't represent sikh community 

Edited by Ronaldo_fan - 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Ronaldo_fan

Aww real feeling are out. The hatred inside came out finally in open. Sadly for some, there will never be khalistan and 99% in punjab don't want it and living happily. It ended the day bhindranwale terrorist was killed. Khalistani movement ended long time back.  Had amazing 4 years in chandigarh with my sikh friends who want India to progress and don't give shit about khalistani terrorists!

Despite some hateful people asking for breaking down of country.  Never gonna happen. India will remain as India despite some venomous creatures asking for separate countries. Never gonna happen. 😃 

The hateful species doesn't represent sikh community 

Bhai we're nice people. Samaz lo ek din humne isko khalistan de diya par aadha toh Pakistan ke paas hai. Kya woh ready hai dene ke liye? Yeh unn jihadiyo la pata nahi kya kya chat ti rehti hai iss khushfehmi mein ki ek din woh man jayenge. Tumhe lagta hai isko jo chahiye woh isse mil jayega ? Maang ke toh dekhe. Faad ke haath mein de denge. Phir chillake hamare pass hi wapis aayegi😆

nigahen thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

What is this flexing on the back of army...I don't understand. Whole army is not sikh....if I'm correct even exaggerated figures quote some 20% only... And with the drug problem everyone knows how the numbers are going down.

Btw I've several sikh relatives and baakiyon ne bhi koi choodiyaan nahin pehni......hate to see misguided people still sporting terrorist Bhindranwale's pic on their tractors and all in Punjab. He did enough propaganda that Hindus are sheep while we are lions....😆Everyone is the same stock....😆

TheRowdiest thumbnail

I wonder why some MID’s of some members are allowed here who can’t post from their real ID’s 😉

@Mods - can you guys check MID’s IP addresses and expose their related ID’s please ? 🤓

TheRowdiest thumbnail

@MID Tinaa11 and other hate mongers  - I didn’t run but I don’t argue with low life Hate Mongers like you who are trying to divide India and trying to instigate people. Motive of you people is only to spread hate.  Movies mein dekha hai na politicians ke Paltu Gunde who bully people , start and spread riots 😉. Unse koi argue nahin karta. You people have no guts to post from your real IDs or you belong to BJP’s IT cell or some brainwashed zoombies, ppl like you just understand the hate language . First come with your ID then talk. Hate spreading Low life people like you are everywhere on social media and in real . ISIS ka naam suna hai ? Just like them .  Doosron ko jihadi kehte ho , mirror check kar Lena 😉 . 

Amit Shah looks like a movie wala Gunda too and on the top his party is feeding hate mongers like these ppl people . You people are the biggest enemies of India and that’s the truth . 

Keep barking . Looks like BJP’s IT cell have bought IF too . 

NathuPyare thumbnail

Originally posted by: S_H_Y

Aligarh police

मृतक ट्विंकल के शव के पोस्टमार्टम रिपोर्ट में दुष्कर्म का होना नही पाया गया है। रूपये के लेन-देन को लेकर बालिका का गला घोटकर हत्या की गई है। अभि0 जाहिद व असलम को गिरफ्तार कर जेल भेजा जा चुका है। अभि0 पर NSA के तहत कार्यवाही की जा रही है। पुलिस द्वारा FTC कोर्ट में पैरवी की जायेगी

https://twitter.com/theskindoctor13/status/1136711015482052608

Edited by NathuPyare - 4 years ago
NathuPyare thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjs

so now there is explanation that its only a murder by strangling the 3 year old and since there was no rape, there is no need for condemnation....

lanat hai aise logon par, aur aise celebs par.......

how will they confirm rape when uterus and other genital organs themselves were not found in the body as per the medical report? plus the body was already so much mutilated and decomposed.

Cpt.DudleySmith thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

Yeh Hindu terrorist scums are out in full force to ruin India. They are becoming CMs , MLAs, MP’s going to parliament and roaming openly here at IF . No Police arrest them when they ask for a Hindu country . But they don’t join Army . Awww so Coward . Then they rely on “ Khalistanis “ for their safety on the border . 

Err don't insult regular Sikhs by calling them Khalistanis you loony Bhindrawale nut-hugging scum. Your vile hatred for Hindus is no different from Jihadi DragQueen's venomous diatrabe on Kashmiri Pandits. Birds of a feather clearly flock together.

Charaiveti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Capital punishment needed. End of story. Haiwaniyat ki had hoti h. Plz retweet n tweet about it as much as u can ,if public Builds pressure police has to. Act .  The details of the crime scene. R so heinous so insane,  this deserves some midieval age level torture to death punishment .