Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sherlockthor thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

oh god for a moment i thought Twinkle Khanna 

That is what i hate about these fake liberals. They have their own agendas. They don't give a damn about any kid's life. Pathetic low life scums. No wonder bw has lost all respect in society👎🏼

i hope the kid gets justice

Edited by Ronaldo_fan - 4 years ago
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

so now there is explanation that its only a murder by strangling the 3 year old and since there was no rape, there is no need for condemnation....

lanat hai aise logon par, aur aise celebs par.......

Originally posted by: khatimeethi

Fact check by aligarh police there was no rape ,no acid poured

That doesn't makes this case any less brutal!

Point is the celebs has their own agendas. They don't give a shit about any kid either and so getting slammed rightfully.

And also kathua rape case has yet to be proven. That's why case tranferred to punjab police because jk govt n police had no proofs against the accused.  But that doesn't make her case less brutal. The shady work of police there took the case to punjab police. 

A kids life is equal and both were killed badly. Noone's life is less important. Stop justifying bollywood👎🏼

Edited by Ronaldo_fan - 4 years ago
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
No surprise because most of the so called liberals(they are not liberals though, bekar kai liberal word ki insult hoti hai hamesha in bopriwalo ki waze se) are mostly bimbos.
nigahen thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Actually even in the Asifa case dogs had eaten the private parts. No lab on earth can ascertain rape in that case. It is my guess that there was no rape or abduction at all. The child was picked up by wild animals or got lost in the mountains and the e hole conspiracy was created with special emphasis on devisthan. Family went alon on promise of monetary benefits. Truth will come out.

But why aren't Hindustanis like Kareena, Sonam,Swara, Badsha ashamed this time?

angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Looks like kathua rape case protest has hit many nerves in a particular set of people ...may be many of the ones taunting on kathua rape case here also participated in the support rallies of accused .

angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: angrybread

Looks like kathua rape case protest has hit many nerves in a particular set of people ...may be many of the ones taunting on kathua rape case here also participated in the support rallies of accused .

Btw there is another little girl's body found in meerut with her hands full of mehendi design and all possibly a rape and murder ...poeple here please outrage on that too , can't get out that image from my mind ....and if not content then i can bring out a few more to say why not this ...why not that 🤢

Edited by angrybread - 4 years ago

Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

They are not organizing Rallies in the support of Rapists and supporting the rapists on social media like Bhakts did when another Kid Asifa was raped . 

Bhakts don’t only support Rapists if a Muslim kid got raped but they make sure rapists don’t get any punishment and they even go ahead and claim that poor kid was never raped. 

Bhakt’s cheap actions in the support of Asifa’s Rapists was the reason everyone ( including Bollywood ) raised the voice but Bhakts want Drama even when rapists get arrested using Hindu victim’s religion . Twinkle’s rapist got arrested while Asifa’s rapists got the support from Bhakts and BJP politicians . All this drama of bashing Liberals and Bollywood is happening so that Bhakts can prove that Bollywood and Liberals are hypocrites while in reality they are the biggest hypocrites in this world . 

This is how blind Bhakts and BJP’s IT cell brainwash people who don’t pay much attention but believe WA or such propaganda tweets . Any normal person will think now that yes BW is hypocrite but they don’t know What BHakts and BJP did to another kid Asifa & why BW raised voice . 

Are bhakts tweeting that last time BW raised voice because Bhakts organizinged rallies in the support of Rapists ? They won’t but they will tweet only these propaganda tweets even when Rapist got arrested. Now Court and Police will do justice so why are they doing this placard drama ? 

Jinke khud ke ghar sheeshe ke hote hain woh doosron pe patthar nahin phenka karte. Hypocrite Bhakts need to look in the mirror first before raising fingers at others . 

Abe o khalistani, tera na hinduo se lagav hai, na musalmano se toh phir kyu inke bich mein apni taang adane as jati ho har baar. Tu kabse musalmano ki humdard ban gayi be, hain. Agar tu sochti hai ki musalmano ki side legi toh woh teri favor karenge khalistan banane mein to tumhe badi woh koi nahi ISS duniya  mein.

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Ronaldo_fan

That is what i hate about these fake liberals. They have their own agendas. They don't give a damn about any kid's life. Pathetic low life scums. No wonder bw has lost all respect in society👎🏼

i hope the kid gets justice

And you don’t hate Bhakts who supported Rapists when a Muslim kid got raped ? Low life pathetic are those people who support those scums . Bhakt’s morals and humanity was sleeping during Asifa’s case ? Tab gussa nahin aaya? 

Rape is equally bad in any case. When police arrest culprits we can wait for the Justice frm Court and if court fails then we can raise our voice like happened in Jessica’s case . 

I am glad Bollywood and Liberals raised their voice when these low life Bhakts  , BJP’s IT cell and BJPians were supporting Asifa’s rapists. I am sure they will do it again if same thing ever happened again regardless Victim’s religion. That kid never got justice thanks to Bhakts and their propaganda but I hope Twinkle gets some justice .