Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: nigahen

Actually even in the Asifa case dogs had eaten the private parts. No lab on earth can ascertain rape in that case. It is my guess that there was no rape or abduction at all. The child was picked up by wild animals or got lost in the mountains and the e hole conspiracy was created with special emphasis on devisthan. Family went alon on promise of monetary benefits. Truth will come out.

But why aren't Hindustanis like Kareena, Sonam,Swara, Badsha ashamed this time?

As per the defence lawyer, the boys will be out soon as they couldn't find any evidence against them. Lol at the propagandus. What are they gonna do now?

Originally posted by: Cpt.DudleySmith

Lo jee Jihadi and Khalistani scum on this forum are out in full force to protect the peaceful perpetrators again. 

Isko lagta hai jihadis usko help karenge khalistan banane mein toh yeh dinraat inke talve chat ti rehti hai forum pe. Real life mein toh bechari ko kya kya nahi karna pad raha hoga,lol

Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

And you don’t hate Bhakts who supported Rapists when a Muslim kid got raped ? Low life pathetic are those people who support those scums . Bhakt’s morals and humanity was sleeping during Asifa’s case ? Tab gussa nahin aaya? 

Rape is equally bad in any case. When police arrest culprits we can wait for the Justice frm Court and if court fails then we can raise our voice like happened in Jessica’s case . 

I am glad Bollywood and Liberals raised their voice when these low life Bhakts  , BJP’s IT cell and BJPians were supporting Asifa’s rapists. I am sure they will do it again if same thing ever happened again regardless Victim’s religion. That kid never got justice thanks to Bhakts and their propaganda but I hope Twinkle gets some justice . 

Man u want to read what u want to read. U will twist everything I say. I was posting against the accused on my whole social media when that case happened. because it happened just 10 kms from my place. And u don't know me to talk about my morals. Sit down. Who always spread hate speech talking about my morals? And same can be said for u. Tumko  gussa nai aarha bcoz u r using this post to fulfil your ego . 

Yes rape is equally bad but the jk police failed in providing any proof which led to the transfer of case to punjab police. Their whole charge sheet was bullshit with so many loopholes and fakeness. People asked for fair trial but wait asking for fair trial is supporting ? According to you because our police had no solid proof. And the things were so contradictory 

I am all for justice. Oh yes now court verdict with all proofs will be wrong according to you. Sorry I supports whatever the court will come with the outcome. If they're accused punish them in worse way.  And it applies everywhete

Yes Bollywood are hypocrites because they gave religious angle to whole case. But they never cared about the child. It's all propaganda. But wait I will be labelled blind bhakt by you because anyone who doesn't agrees with your extremist opinions is a bhakt. And liberals are not hypocrites. Pseudo liberals surely are. And case didn't get prove because jk police ruined it fully and has no proofs to backup. But wait u need to blame people anyways

Edited by Ronaldo_fan - 4 years ago
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Cpt.DudleySmith

Lo jee Jihadi and Khalistani scum on this forum are out in full force to protect the peaceful perpetrators again. 

Yeh Hindu terrorist scums are out in full force to ruin India. They are becoming CMs , MLAs, MP’s going to parliament and roaming openly here at IF . No Police arrest them when they ask for a Hindu country . But they don’t join Army . Awww so Coward . Then they rely on “ Khalistanis “ for their safety on the border . 

Edited by TheRowdiest - 4 years ago
GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

Such a disgrace that life was cut short for this little one. My condolences to her family and loved ones.May her soul rest in peace

Something is definitely wrong in our society and we need to come together to fix this. This is just so sad. 😭 Wild Animals seem better than us even though we supposedly are animals capable of reasoning and logic. 😭

Edited by GrumpyTheCat - 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Ronaldo_fan

Man u want to read what u want to read. U will twist everything I say. I was posting against the accused on my whole social media when that case happened.

Yes rape is equally bad but the jk police failed in providing any proof which led to the transfer of case to punjab police.

I am all for justice. Oh yes now court verdict with all proofs will be wrong according to you. Sorry I supports whatever the court will come with the outcome. If they're accused punish them in worse way 

Yes Bollywood are hypocrites because they gave religious angle to whole case. But they never cared about the child. It's all propaganda. But wait I will be labelled blind bhakt by you because anyone who doesn't agrees with your extremist opinions is a bhakt.

Iss rabid hindu hater khalistani loony ko samzane mein kyu apna waqt barbaad kar raha hai bhai tu. Isko isi ki bhasha mein hi jawab dena padega. Kab tak iski galiya sunte rahenge.

Edited by Tinaa11 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Tinaa11

Iss rabid hindu hater khalistani loony ko samzane mein kyu apna waqt barbaad kar raha hai bhai tu. Isko isi ki bhasha mein hi jawab dena padega. Kab tak iski galiya sunte rahenge.

Must be celebrating bhindranwale yesterday. Saw many khalistanis celebrating . Celebrating the terrorist. But thankfully no-one was drinking from their stalls yesterday. So she calls members terrorist  then what about a khalistani. My uncle lost his life,  bcoz some khalistanis took from his bus and shot him.  Only in India many khalistanis roam free and celebrate the day of terrorist and mass murderer. She keeps saying same shit in every post without logic. Spreading hate always n blame others. When her comments are full of hate speech

Originally posted by: Ronaldo_fan

Must be celebrating bhindranwale yesterday. Saw many khalistanis celebrating . Celebrating the terrorist. But thankfully no-one was drinking from their stalls yesterday. So she calls members terrorist  then what about a khalistani. My uncle lost his life,  bcoz some khalistanis took from his bus and shot him.  Only in India many khalistanis roam free and celebrate the day of terrorist and mass murderer.

Isko khalistan toh milne se raha jab tak modi hai toh apna Sara frustration bhakto pe nikalti rehti hai. So much hatred for Hindus.. man how does her husband n kids deal with such toxic person in daily basis. Pagle gayi hai khalistan ke sapne dekh dekh kar😆

Edited by Tinaa11 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

Yeh Hindu terrorist scums are out in full force to ruin India. They are becoming CMs , MLAs, going to parliament and roaming openly here at IF . No Police arrest them when they ask for a Hindu country . But they don’t join Army . Awww so Coward . Then they rely on “ Khalistanis “ for their safety on the border . 

N.a. dont confuse those sikhs as khalistanis who serve on border.  They love India. They don't share khalistani terror mentality like you. You don't represent whole community. My punjabi friends are country loving people and hate terror mentality. Don't put yourself as spokesperson for whole community. You belong to those who still thins there should be khalistan which will never happen.  Your comments are just full of hate  

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

So that Comment attacking minority religions got 3 likes . May more later and this is what Modi is creating and this is what is wrong with India . Inke Khud ke religion ke baare mein bolo in the reply of their hate for other religions toh issue ho jaata hain inko while they target everyone else openly fearlessly . This is the start and such people only will ruin India in coming days and civil war in India will start . God Bless India from such people . 

Beta Hindu rashtra chahiye toh be ready other people will also ask for their separate Rashtra so don’t mind when they ask for it and if you will call them terrorists toh apnon ko bhi Terrorists bolna seekh lo .  

I hope Khalistanis and Jihadis also get release from jails and they become CMs and MP’s, MLAs too. Equal justice should happen . 

Till then jao Hindu Terrorists Sadhvi ke sapne dekho aur so jao. Good night . 

Edited by TheRowdiest - 4 years ago