Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SWATHIPALAN thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

I became member of the forum in 2007 with the user name Karkuzhali and continued to be active till the migration of the site.

With the introduction of the new format, I am denied the usage of   my previous User name Karkuzhali, stating that there is error in my E mail I/d and that I have to log in as a new member. 

Under the new registration I am given a new UN. Is there any possibility of me getting back my old UN Karkuzhali?

Saraswathi Venugopalan

Free_Rein thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vijay

Thank you for reporting this. We have fixed this issue. 

I am still facing the problem 

This is the original postπŸ‘‡

After editing it turned intoπŸ‘‡

You are welcome Kavya??Glad you loved it??The instrumental is a fusion of Veena and dubstep...it is unique and beautiful??..Lyrics is also beautiful..but while translation of lyrics from one language to other..the essence of the songs is lost generally...The english one i posted is rough translation..The lines are beautiful (particularly in Telugu) and reflects Anika's feelings for Shivaay in this context of the scenesmiley27??

Now when i edited it again to replace question marks with phone emojis again...Phone emojis are not getting posted..Instead it is showing question marks only

A.Hajnal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

So I finally managed to find this topic that I couldn't. I had PMed Vijay Sir last night about 'membersonly' and 'NOCOPY' matter and he responded me that the issue had been solved and once again I checked by logging out and going on the FF threads and everything was visible and could be copied...

Anyone else having the problem, please confirm if it's working for you. And if not, please let's talk about it here because as always only the noise of the crowd can be heard and us being calm and patiently waiting has not done any good until now... 

fm99 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

deleted

Edited by hj42928 - 4 years ago
priya185 thumbnail

Idea Innovators

1. Allow us to block PMs

2. The Length of PMs has reduced, allow us to send longer PMs and have a record of the previous conversation. Previously we could send PMs of unlimited length. Allow us to PM 50 people in one go

3. I get random errors when sending PMs no external links allowed, no long PMs etc sometimes my PM is not delivered without giving any reason

4 Slambook, scrapbook and testimonials not working properly some are blank or disappeared or not showing.

5 Allow us to copy and paste many images into topics especially in avatar and signature forum. Sometimes it works sometimes not

6 Forum codes not working e.g. IMG(this made it easier to post in creation galleries), YOUTUBE,  no copy allowed on the whole of pg1

7 We need more variation in colours and font styles the old font styles were good

8 The screen is too bright in the individual topics. You can consider more than 1 colour as Twitter has night mode

9 Allow us to go on penultimate pg too  when I go on the last page button it mostly goes on quick reply instead of the last page still  

10 Allow us to add an avatar and bring back signature box asap. I loved having a gif on my profile and signature box made the forum so colourful

11 Allow us to turn all notifications off if we want to e.g. facebook and twitter

12 my post in topics keep changing page number in certain threads, for example, it was on pg15 it goes to page 13 

13 My last 10 topics was useful because I liked to know if anybody replied to recent topics I posted in. I felt it was more useful than notifications. Also related topics used to be a good match now it is so random most of the topics I see have the same word repeated e.g. please please please  

14 one more issue is the banner of forums it is enlarged so this hampers the quality. Also why is the show name on top of the banner it spoils the design? The show name is already on the banner. IF should add the show name maybe below the banner because on top of it looks bad.

example:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/1235

the text is on top of Mohini(Shubhaavi's) face 

Originally posted by: priya185

All 'my posts' should have a direct link to save time from searching each page to see my comment. My posts are too messy it is unfiltered shows when the topic was originally posted not when it was recently commented in and also there are no filters. It is useful to have the previous format where we can see my posts on a specific topic.

You need to click on the Down Arrow on the right side of the Subject. It will show you direct link to your posts.

priya185 thumbnail

Idea Innovators

Hi vijay Thanks for replying

I edited that one out I copy and pasted from my old thread 

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

I was wrong when I thought ....

new forum = new technology = superior speed =faster resolution of issues 

πŸ˜‘πŸ˜•πŸ˜§

Thats what we all thought. Please note its not like we have implemented a simple wordpress site. 

Many won't understand when we say that we have CREATED our own Content Management System with Forums (in-house) from scratch.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
I cant create topics, it just refreshes the page? please help

Originally posted by: priya185

Hi vijay Thanks for replying

I edited that one out I copy and pasted from my old thread 

Please make it numbered and left aligned. Continous Center aligned text is hard to read for me.