Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail

Creative Minds

Posted: 4 years ago

Can we get an update on what is being worked on currently???

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Originally posted by: hantel

I want to change my username. Bring back that name change option please, and please let us change it every third month. One year is too long.

Sorry dear username change option is not available right now they will add once the site is fixed completely πŸ™‚ 

minakrish thumbnail

Friendly Guides

Originally posted by: NeeruNira

Hello Mrinalini_810

6. Yay! We can now see the number of friends we have. Easier that way!

How when I am not able to see number of friends in my  friend option where it shown ans search in friend option 

And @ vijay sir please set privacy setting too now it's ages and it's safe of the site please bring back last profile visitor, scrap book and other previous old settings 

Not yet. In 2 weeks as per what Vijay bhai replies to me.

NeeruNature thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mrinalini_810

Not yet. In 2 weeks as per what Vijay bhai replies to me.

In two weeksπŸ˜” hope in two weeks dev. team solve all the problems issues and bugs  and privacy setting too now it's 2 months passess but still some problems are here hope IF again became bugs free  becoz I like to come at IF but  seeing problems maan nahi ho pata aane ka 

priya185 thumbnail

Idea Innovators

Hi please update on the following

1. I am not able to send PMs using buddy checklist even if I only tick 10 people or less it says

500 OOPS, Internal Server Error

We’re experiencing an internal server problem.
Please try back later, or 

Also if 1 username is wrong despite copy and pasting it no PM gets sent 

2. Allow us to PM 50 people in one go.  I get random errors when sending PMs no external links allowed, no long PMs etc sometimes my PM is not delivered without giving any reason. Also please allow the full message to show because sometimes I forget what I was talking about the my friend before. PMs have no search bar

3. I am not able to block people I can only block people in my buddy list that is not helpful at all. It is weird to make someone accept me as a buddy then block them and what about the old block lists?smiley5

4. Slambook, scrapbook and testimonials are still not working properly some are blank or disappeared or not showing. I am not able to send a link in scrapbooks even if it is IF link. Please look into this.Some of my scraps/testimonials have gone

5.  no copy not working on phone I can still copy it into notes app, email etc

6. We need more variation in colours and font styles the old font styles were good 

7. Allow us to add an avatar and bring back signature box asap. I loved having a gif on my profile and signature box made the forum so colourful. Please try to allow longer gifs on laptop/PC if  you want you can disable showing gifs on mobile/IF app 

8. Allow us to turn all notifications off if we want to e.g. facebook and twitter

9. My last 10 topics was useful because I liked to know if anybody replied to recent topics I posted in. I felt it was more useful than notifications. 

10. The screen is too bright in the individual topics. You can consider more than 1 colour as Twitter has night mode

11.It is very  tiresome to tick add signature to every post please add the same option as before where this was automatically done 

12. My post in topics keep changing page number in certain threads, for example, it was on pg15 it goes to page 14

13. one more issue is the banner of forums it is enlarged so this hampers the quality. Also why is the show name on top of the banner it would be better if the show name shows below the banner only not on top of the banner? The show name is already on the banner and below it. IF should add the show name maybe below the banner because on top of it looks bad.

14.  Allow us to go on penultimate pg too  when I go on the last page button it mostly goes on quick reply instead of the last page still

15. when is the show forums ranking going to be updated?

sorry if the list is a bit long

Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: priya185

Hi please update on the following

1. I am not able to send PMs using buddy checklist even if I only tick 10 people or less it says

500 OOPS, Internal Server Error

We’re experiencing an internal server problem.
Please try back later, or 

Also if 1 username is wrong despite copy and pasting it no PM gets sent 

2. Allow us to PM 50 people in one go.  I get random errors when sending PMs no external links allowed, no long PMs etc sometimes my PM is not delivered without giving any reason. Also please allow the full message to show because sometimes I forget what I was talking about the my friend before. PMs have no search bar

3. I am not able to block people I can only block people in my buddy list that is not helpful at all. It is weird to make someone accept me as a buddy then block them and what about the old block lists?smiley5

4. Slambook, scrapbook and testimonials are still not working properly some are blank or disappeared or not showing. I am not able to send a link in scrapbooks even if it is IF link. Please look into this.Some of my scraps/testimonials have gone

5.  no copy not working on phone I can still copy it into notes app, email etc

6. We need more variation in colours and font styles the old font styles were good 

7. Allow us to add an avatar and bring back signature box asap. I loved having a gif on my profile and signature box made the forum so colourful. Please try to allow longer gifs on laptop/PC if  you want you can disable showing gifs on mobile/IF app 

8. Allow us to turn all notifications off if we want to e.g. facebook and twitter

9. My last 10 topics was useful because I liked to know if anybody replied to recent topics I posted in. I felt it was more useful than notifications. 

10. The screen is too bright in the individual topics. You can consider more than 1 colour as Twitter has night mode

11.It is very  tiresome to tick add signature to every post please add the same option as before where this was automatically done 

12. My post in topics keep changing page number in certain threads, for example, it was on pg15 it goes to page 14

13. one more issue is the banner of forums it is enlarged so this hampers the quality. Also why is the show name on top of the banner it would be better if the show name shows below the banner only not on top of the banner? The show name is already on the banner and below it. IF should add the show name maybe below the banner because on top of it looks bad.

14.  Allow us to go on penultimate pg too  when I go on the last page button it mostly goes on quick reply instead of the last page still

15. when is the show forums ranking going to be updated?

sorry if the list is a bit long

You can send 20 pms now

Leenaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

What is this behavior? All the emojis from keyboard turned into questions marks in PmsπŸ˜•

priya185 thumbnail

Idea Innovators

hi the problem for me is when I type them even if one username is wrong despite copy and pasting none of the PMs go through and select friends is not working for me  

priya185 thumbnail

Idea Innovators

sorry double post I got 500 error when posting in this topic

Edited by priya185 - 4 years ago
priya185 thumbnail

Idea Innovators

I am also having a problem when copying and pasting from Word it gets clubbed and it is hard to scroll to the top for underline, bold or colour change

Edited by priya185 - 4 years ago