Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Her-mion-e thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Sabotage, if happened, is not good for this film or any film for that matter. An ensemble film (of this budget) works only when all angle works together for the audience not when only lead pair shines.
Alia was nothing great in ghar more pardesiya either. May be actually the director and his whatsapp approver are incapable of making a lavish good period song and dance sequence. Who knows! ðŸ¥±
mystic786 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Exactly. We saw even in Ghagra what she can do with an average song. This song is, however, mediocre and not suitable for someone of her calibre.

Madhuri was deliberately put down with this for Alia's sake. It's pretty obvious.

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Haha! Didn't I predict this will happen! Madhuri got sabotaged!!

Otherwise we saw what she can do in Ghagra
etc

Edited by mystic786 - 5 years ago
Haila_tu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Blah!!!
Madhuri has always been an overrated dancer. It was always her expressions that were world class, not the moves. Technically, Karishma killed her in DTPH. 

You take away the expressions and this is what you get. Now, if the expressions are a sabotage or a character demand is anyone's guess.😆
jb508 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
It's not bad but I expected more for a big Madhuri song. 
cpatel90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Forget choreography and all,  the song has such a terrible tune and unnecessary stretching that you can't even hum it. 
cpatel90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Haila_tu

Blah!!!

Madhuri has always been an overrated dancer. It was always her expressions that were world class, not the moves. Technically, Karishma killed her in DTPH. 

You take away the expressions and this is what you get. Now, if the expressions are a sabotage or a character demand is anyone's guess. 😆

There are way too many songs to prove you wrong so no need to give any example. Now you can continue your rant. 
Haila_tu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: cpatel90

There are way too many songs to prove you wrong so no need to give any example. Now you can continue your rant. 

I don't think you quite grasp the meaning of a 'rant '. Google is your best friend. ðŸ˜‰
DarkUnicorn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Woahh that was terrible.  I stopped 40 secs in.  Kjo sure did miss a BIG opportunity. 
Even the YT comments are questioning the choreography.  There was also one comment which said that kjo sabotaged madhuri to make alia look good.  That comment had around 500 likes and now it's mysteriously gone.  Actually a lot of comments have been deleted.  Smh 

Ardhanarishwara thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nothing was upto the mark.. The song, tge choreography and even madhuris dance, everything is so underwhelming.. Only saving grace is Shreyas voice. 
ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
^The above post should answer your question, @rbpll. Youtube comments are mostly positive because they are heavily moderated for negative comments unlike I-F which is a bit liberal - which is why it seems like it is a cesspool of negativity 😆

Originally posted by: rbpll

Why YT and forums comments are always opposite. At YT everyone is praising Shreya and Madhuri while here it is opposite😆

Coming to my personal opinion- Madhuri did the full justice to song but some of steps dosen't fit with era, atmosphere and vibe especially the concluding part. Rather than mujra its more like 90's BW song such as  "koo koo" and "chane ke khet me".😆

Shreya sang beautifully but song doesn't sound like pre-independence era. Very modernish sound song🥱

@OT: Bad song with awful, awkward steps. Shreya's voice doesn't suit Madhuri. Should have got someone like Madhushree or Rekha Bhardwaj to sing for her. Madhuri looks especially bad in those closeups though. It isn't the fact that she's older. Something weird that I can't seem to put my finger on.