Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Choreography is so subpar for someone of Madhuri's caliber. Also why is she made to put so much fake emotion? I didn't like her hairstyle, jewellery, makeup and dress as well. She was much much better and looked so young in TD.
you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Once again,Is it a sad song?Is it just a performance? Who is she dancing for?Who are the customers?

Scene kya hai bhai??
Guzara_Waqt thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lyrics and Dance are going north and south. Great singer and dancer are wasted here. Song lyrics are meaningless and medicore.
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
I think I am the only 0ne loved except that hook step where madz trying to do disco n dandia step  Edited by Addictedlove - 5 years ago
Flame. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Why are the dance steps looking like straight from some 90's Govinda's films? They don't go with the lyrics, the feel, or tone of the song. Can't really believe I saw something so terrible with a dancing Madhuri in it.
This is bad on another level altogether. Except, Adi and Sonakshi together, there has been nothing that's impressed me about this film so far. 
FilmiDhun thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Effing boring...

Madhuri still has a lot of grace but she cannot save the lacklustre choreography or song...

And Shreya's high pitched over saccharine voice isnt suiting madhuri one bit...🥱
Like someone else mentioned they should have got Kavita Krishnamurty.

Overall, Kalank's album is underwhelming.
This is the worst song to come out of Dharma. Madhuri looks and dances like a dream. Thats the only saving grace. But, the song and the tune is very average ðŸ˜•
SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Very average but still booked tickets for sake of Madhuri and Varun.

Originally posted by: ThunderLight

This is the worst song to come out of Dharma. Madhuri looks and dances like a dream. Thats the only saving grace. But, the song and the tune is very average ðŸ˜•

Adding to the above: This film is starting to look very superficial to me now. Grand sets but everything looks so wannabe-ish. 
Edited by ThunderLight - 5 years ago
astha36 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
It's as if Madhuri was told to fall to Alia's levels. Bad choreography and comical expressions. This movie is such a disaster.