Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fortuitous thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Beautiful! Madhuri doesn't disappoint in such numbers...We rarely see these kinds of dance sequences these days so I definitely enjoyed it.
Want to hear the full version of the song! They have kept a lot out of this...because it's from the film's climax.
Mulann thumbnail
What a terrible choreography. Madhuri herself didn't open up completely. Dola re dola re days are actually gone. 

No wonder why this song is Alia's most favorite 😆 
She already knew that she got the better song, admitted in an IV too. 

angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oh god...that was boring and bad 👎🏼 everything from madhuri's face to expressions to music to dance steps to song sucked big time .
Redmi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
And seems like she's also finding it difficult to match up to the real choreography. May be because of age factor. 
rocky212 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Everything about this is just so meh. Maybe the full thing will be better 🤔
Breath-Mark thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
The choreo is quite bad. And for someone who can emote really well, Madhuri seems like she was forced to keep a blank and dull face Edited by Breath-Mark - 5 years ago
mystic786 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Exactly. Some steps even look weird and out of place. The song and choreography are not in sync. 

I hope people start appreciating Bhansali more after watching this film. Kaahe Chedh Mohe and Maar Dala are such legendary songs and performances. I don't think anyone can match that. Bhansali was pure genius in the way he shot that whole thing, the kind of people he hired for those songs etc.

This song and it's choreography is very mediocre. I would've loved to see Madhuri perform on Ghar More Pardesiya instead. It's sad to see how Madhuri has been sidelined because of Alia. Ab toh hadd ho gayi partiality ki  🥱🥱 

PS: I think Remo also has a big hand in creating this disaster. Saroj Khan is no longer giving anything original, they should've hired someone else.

Originally posted by: -FreeLancer-

The feel of the song and choreography doesnt match..TBT i think some steps even look comical..

On another note - This movie now looks so extra try hard and fail spectacularly kind of thing..  what made them think this kind of stuff will work in today's times😕😕😕 Epics like Bahubali and Padmaavat and all worked entirely because of unique treatment..otherwise they have a one line story..the screenplay is so important in such cases, and thats exactly what seems to be the biggest problem with this movie..nothing new, nothing unique and everything looks wayy too outdated.

I am starting to feel this one is going to be a huge disappointment and a colossal flop🥱

Edited by mystic786 - 5 years ago
Twinklingmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Bollywood is reducing Madhuri to just dance. Humari Atariya , Maar Daala hangover all over.  
Madhuri looked disinterested or was it  the choreography? 
MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Pritam is such a terrible music director! He lifted tune from saawariya and ruined it completely. Chii isse accha toh bagchi ko boldeta Karan.. Am sure he would have done a better job than this pritam. The last good music director from 2000's is reshammiya..sad that he does not compose music anymore.
rbpll thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Why YT and forums comments are always opposite. At YT everyone is praising Shreya and Madhuri while here it is opposite😆
Coming to my personal opinion- Madhuri did the full justice to song but some of steps dosen't fit with era, atmosphere and vibe especially the concluding part. Rather than mujra its more like 90's BW song such as  "koo koo" and "chane ke khet me".😆

Shreya sang beautifully but song doesn't sound like pre-independence era. Very modernish sound song🥱