Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kalank thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Terrible, the f**k, she has become bad at one thing she was good at, such bad dancing, Alia was a million times better.
SRK_Deewani92 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
The ultimate dancing queen πŸ˜ƒ

Sam_KaShian thumbnail
The choreography is so bad. they had Madhuri Dixit on board and this is what they made her do??? the steps look like a mixture of kathak+disco  Edited by Sam_KaShian - 5 years ago
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
 reason why Saroj Khan is irrelevant now - those dance steps looked so outdated and frankly dint enjoy Madhuri's dance this time either..theatrical and confused expressions is making it look worse..I think the actors are unclear about what they are supposed to do in this movie..πŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜†even Kunal Khemu apparently said he still doesnt know what he did in the movie and he will also discover it on 17thπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
song is sappy and boring..and I feel like KJo did everything to sabotage Madhuri in this movie..gave a better song to Alia to dance on, gave Mads no screen time in the trailer..her role seems to suck as well..saarey Kalankit kaam kiye KJo neπŸ˜†
Maaya_Memsaab thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Madhuri ke dancing skills 'tabaah ho gaye'. πŸ˜†

Madz danced so poorly.. yikes. Its exposed that she was never a great dancer to begin with. KJo should've casted a different actress for this role.
Redmi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Giving constipated expressions as always 
mystic786 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@bold Exactly. They clearly gave the better song to Alia so that she could shine. 

This one doesn't quite suit Madhuri though she did do full justice to the choreography. This song is dull, boring and mediocre and should've been given to Alia instead. πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: -FreeLancer-

reason why Saroj Khan is irrelevant now - those dance steps looked so outdated and frankly dint enjoy Madhuri's dance this time either..theatrical and confused expressions is making it look worse..I think the actors are unclear about what they are supposed to do in this movie..πŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜†even Kunal Khemu apparently said he still doesnt know what he did in the movie and he will also discover it on 17thπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

song is sappy and boring..and I feel like KJo did everything to sabotage Madhuri in this movie..gave a better song to Alia to dance on, gave Mads no screen time in the trailer..her role seems to suck as well..saarey Kalankit kaam kiye KJo neπŸ˜†

Edited by mystic786 - 5 years ago
bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Choreography sucks big time  ... And what is that song .  ... For a sad song, why are its beats so peppy ... Mujra/kathak/classical type ka song toh bilkul nahin hai ...
Overall terrible ... 
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mystic786

@bold Exactly. They clearly gave the better song to Alia so that she could shine. 

This one doesn't quite suit Madhuri though she did do full justice to the choreography. This song should've been given to Alia instead. 

The feel of the song and choreography doesnt match..TBT i think some steps even look comical..

On another note - This movie now looks so extra try hard and fail spectacularly kind of thing.. what made them think this kind of stuff will work in today's timesπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜• Epics like Bahubali and Padmaavat and all worked entirely because of unique treatment..otherwise they have a one line story..the screenplay is so important in such cases, and thats exactly what seems to be the biggest problem with this movie..nothing new, nothing unique and everything looks wayy too outdated.

I am starting to feel this one is going to be a huge disappointment and a colossal flopπŸ₯±