Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dedh thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Thug-Leader

πŸ˜† Madhuri is epitome of what you call the typical filmy actress. And that is why she always failed to give an acting performance which will be talked for ages and seen as an acting master class. She is your typical commercial Bollywood filmy actress whose flaws are hidden under the delusional and imaginative ''adah'', ''nazakat'', ''grace'' bullshit people put every time to put the older actresses in pedestal as their actual acting is mostly above average to good.
Her expression and emoting is your typical television actress OTT acting, which is all outer supported than an internalize truth. Anyways it is not my interest to change your opinion, or put my opinion through your throat, so it is okay for both of us to think different way and have our own opinions. You enjoy yourself thinking whatever you think about Madhuri, I will think, what feel about Madhuri.

There's nothing like "typical filmy" or "typical television" actress - these are meaningless terms and distinctions, used to serve agendas. And the idea that people use "delusional" terms such as adah merely to extol older actresses is simply preposterous. Was Madhuri old when she charmed people with her adah in "Bada Dukh Dina"? LMAO Whatever. Don't bother, indeed.

Edited by dedh - 5 years ago
Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Lmao. What a joke! Is this even considered a song? As much as i m seeing scripts, listening songs like this, I am getting more and more concerned day by day, there is someone out there who is even worse than a 2 year old kid. 
priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

dancing good 
song bad 
CutelySimple thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I love madhuri..but one can clearly see that she is presented in a very bad way in this movie..the song is aweful with a forced " tabah ho gaye".. Shreya might be good singer but her voice sounds really weird here..nothing is good about the whole song ( music, singer, choreography).. Karan lost a big chance to make a memorable song with a legend..he has gone overboard this time..how he didn't notice so many bad things in a song..sad
LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

If Saroj Khan can't put up a nice choreography for Madhuri,how is it KJo's fault ?πŸ€”
DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Honestly.. it's not half as bad as people here are making it out to be. The dancing is on point, but I don't know why it feels like MD is holding back her expressions/emotions.
ibnbattuta thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Alu has been given credit in every humpty badri movie she's done this far. After watching those movies some simple folks started thinking she's some acting Master class lol.
Truth is she can't go beyond humpty baddi which any tv actress can do miles better than her.

It's laughable that her and Pappa are now trying to sabotage Madhuri just so that she's not overshadowed nay stripped in front of real beauty, Grace expressions acting etc.

Pappa snake and betI snake toh gayo. πŸ˜ƒ don't her slit like nostrils look just like a snake? 
Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
Choreographed by saroj and remo but I can clearly tell this song is mainly saroj with all the crazy hand rotations and jumping around lmao. Honestly what is this music and dance and madhuri is struggling because what she's been given is shit.

Also the harsh makeup is not doing wonders- why are they making her look so old in the movie. I can't believe a dharma production approved this.
Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ibnbattuta

Alu has been given credit in every humpty badri movie she's done this far. After watching those movies some simple folks started thinking she's some acting Master class lol.

Truth is she can't go beyond humpty baddi which any tv actress can do miles better than her.

It's laughable that her and Pappa are now trying to sabotage Madhuri just so that she's not overshadowed nay stripped in front of real beauty, Grace expressions acting etc.

Pappa snake and betI snake toh gayo.  πŸ˜ƒ don't her slit like nostrils look just like a snake? 

Madhuri is faded beauty now. I understand that madhuri is great actor and dancer but i am bored of it. I am bored of watching same steps now and i prefer alia over madhuri because thats something new to me. People watch dance & songs to get out of boredom, not to get bored. Alia's humpty dumpty is still new comparing to madhuri's 10 year old dance steps i mean, we need to get over with madhuri jaap first, in order to see new talents in industry. Again, dont misunderstand me as alia's fan. Just trying to give my POV in this whole alia vs madhuri thingy. 
Her-mion-e thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Thug-Leader

πŸ˜† Madhuri is epitome of what you call the typical filmy actress. And that is why she always failed to give an acting performance which will be talked for ages and seen as an acting master class. She is your typical commercial Bollywood filmy actress whose flaws are hidden under the delusional and imaginative ''adah'', ''nazakat'', ''grace'' bullshit people put every time to put the older actresses in pedestal as their actual acting is mostly above average to good.
Her expression and emoting is your typical television actress OTT acting, which is all outer supported than an internalize truth. Anyways it is not my interest to change your opinion, or put my opinion through your throat, so it is okay for both of us to think different way and have our own opinions. You enjoy yourself thinking whatever you think about Madhuri, I will think, what feel about Madhuri.

Mads has always been an average actress with enigmatic screen presence but that doesnt take away the fact that she is one of the greatest dancers of Hindi cinema. You can see her posture, hand movements and grace even here doing Kathak. The choreography let her down but I really wondered about her expression.
And btw she has been always hailed as dancing queen for her dancing and expressions. Its not a new phenomenon. Put Older actress to pedestal??? What are you talking about? BS seriously πŸ˜†