Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Her-mion-e

Mads has always been an average actress with enigmatic screen presence but that doesnt take away the fact that she is one of the greatest dancers of Hindi cinema. You can see her posture, hand movements and grace even here doing Kathak. The choreography let her down but I really wondered about her expression.
And btw she has been always hailed as dancing queen for her dancing and expressions. Its not a new phenomenon. Put Older actress to pedestal??? What are you talking about? BS seriously๐Ÿ˜†

See I know shit about dancing, and I hardly comment on it, unless it is visibly bad enough for my non dancing eye. I here didn't comment on her dancing, but expression, which IMO is just television actress like. I have noticed with Madhuri is that, she is good when it comes to happy scenes expression but when it comes to sadder ones, she gives the in your face ''Oh look I am sad'' stuff, which looks so melodramatic and fake.

And by putting on pedestal, I mean whenever someone points out a flaw about an older actor, people always come up with oh but she had so much grace and blah blah stuff, which is just an excuse IMO. Especially when it comes to actors like Madhuri, Rekha and Hema Malini. You will never see me question a Nutan or a Jaya B, Sri or even Meena Kumari, who was a bit melo for today's generation, still when she was on, she was spot on. So all these grace thing IMO, is bullshit to cover up the flaws and divert the topic. Just like politicians do with their agenda stuffs.
90s hyped up this adah thing a lot, just look at 40-60, Madhubala had the best adah and grace thing, but she was never seen or hailed as the best actress, while Madhuri who is basically a Madhubala rip off she is pushed as one of the best actress. Sorry for my mini rant, and I know it gonna piss off many Madhuri fans over here. But who cares.
HotFuzz thumbnail
Disappointed

Choreography sucked big time.
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

I cant believe KJO would actually throw Madhuri under the bus like this to glorify Alia
Alia's song is actually better than this. Infact...wow...Alia's dancing was better too. 

Karan must be happy. SLB film, Overshadowed Madhuri...now all Alu needs is a National Award which I hear she is going to get for Raazi in a few weeks. 
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deadinside

Is it kjo's fault that madhuri is failing at dance? Logic?! LOL.

Is it the truth ๐Ÿ˜†
Maroonporsche thumbnail
The audio of the song is ok. Video could be better.

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thug-Leader

See I know shit about dancing, and I hardly comment on it, unless it is visibly bad enough for my non dancing eye. I here didn't comment on her dancing, but expression, which IMO is just television actress like. I have noticed with Madhuri is that, she is good when it comes to happy scenes expression but when it comes to sadder ones, she gives the in your face ''Oh look I am sad'' stuff, which looks so melodramatic and fake.

And by putting on pedestal, I mean whenever someone points out a flaw about an older actor, people always come up with oh but she had so much grace and blah blah stuff, which is just an excuse IMO. Especially when it comes to actors like Madhuri, Rekha and Hema Malini. You will never see me question a Nutan or a Jaya B, Sri or even Meena Kumari, who was a bit melo for today's generation, still when she was on, she was spot on. So all these grace thing IMO, is bullshit to cover up the flaws and divert the topic. Just like politicians do with their agenda stuffs.
90s hyped up this adah thing a lot, just look at 40-60, Madhubala had the best adah and grace thing, but she was never seen or hailed as the best actress, while Madhuri who is basically a Madhubala rip off she is pushed as one of the best actress. Sorry for my mini rant, and I know it gonna piss off many Madhuri fans over here. But who cares.

Dude ..Whatever. Yes.. It's gonna piss me atleast. Kuch bhi bakwas matlab. Like ...

It only required 1 bad song to dismiss her whole career eh? 
Madhuri "adah" that you talk about comes with having Grace and Charm which most actresses can't even imagine. Did you just call her Madhubala copycat? I mean ...
If there was and is a wholesome BW Actress ever that's Madhuri. Beauty,Grace and Talent. 

Socheko thiyina ki ma timi sanga risauchu ever. But yo chai ... JPT.

OT
I didn't think I would say this but Saroj ji did an amazingly bad choreography which is rare. The song is bad in itself but the choreography sucked. Then Madhuri's  styling aged her like no other. Shit this was so bad. 

surajhere thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deadinside

Or maybe he has, but madhuri isnt able to pull it because she has lost his only good thing, dance.
I am not choreographer but if you watch it attentively, she hasnt completed her dance steps properly. 

You are a funny guy ๐Ÿ˜†  ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
surajhere thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: GrumpyTheCat

Dude ..Whatever. Yes.. It's gonna piss me atleast. Kuch bhi bakwas matlab. Like ...

It only required 1 bad song to dismiss her whole career eh? 
Madhuri "adah" that you talk about comes with having Grace and Charm which most actresses can't even imagine. Did you just call her Madhubala copycat? I mean ...
If there was and is a wholesome BW Actress ever that's Madhuri. Beauty,Grace and Talent. 

Socheko thiyina ki ma timi sanga risauchu ever. But yo chai ... JPT.

OT
I didn't think I would say this but Saroj ji did an amazingly bad choreography which is rare. The song is bad in itself but the choreography sucked. Then Madhuri's  styling aged her like no other. Shit this was so bad. 

Just Don't feed it please . 
Eggon_Snow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Itna over-reaction...by god after reading comments here I thought she did some disco moves ๐Ÿ˜†
Theek hi toh tha dance...bas gaana bakwaas tha. Madhuri danced well with whatever was given to her, kharaab dance kahan kiya isne๐Ÿ˜• And please she was still far better than that jumping Aloo did in Ghar more.
Edited by Eggon_Snow - 5 years ago
Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: DragonBoy49

Is it the truth ๐Ÿ˜†

Did i claimed it as truth? I might claim it later, if i see people stating the same opinion as me.