Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maraka_Musso89 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
I like him but I think he suffered from his indecisiveness.

He took Apurva's side and subsequently had Shahid's actual writer be ripped off of his work and then he sided with Kangana on Simran's sets when she and Apurva didn't have the same vision (drama vs comedy).

As of now I don't think she encountered any problems on Mental HaI Kya? sets and she seems to gel well with Ashwini Iyer.

Edited by Maraka_Musso89 - 5 years ago
LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I might sound crude but I don't feel a thing for these people...the entire industry is aware of Kangana's intolerable antics but some of them still think that they can work fine this time around ...LOL ...serves Hansal Mehta right and serves Krish right too ...
Justwatching thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Maraka_Musso89

I like him but I think he suffered from his indecisiveness.

He took Apurva's side and subsequently had Shahid's actual writer be ripped off of his work and then he sided with Kangana on Simran's sets when she and Apurva didn't have the same vision (drama vs comedy).

As of now I don't think she encountered any problems on Mental HaI Kya? sets and she seems to gel well with Ashwini Iyer.

Shoro shoro mein she gets along with everyone...
Until she turns around and snatches hard work and credit

Krish should be careful she can accuse him of having an affair with him using this pic as "proof"
Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Aggressive PR work of some actor in here jus make me Wana root for a pshyco
Melissaa thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
What Kangana did was wrong but he should have spoken up way before now. Krish could have saved himself from all the mess if Hansal had spoken up about what he went through with Kangana. And Hansal also took her side during the Apurva Kangana fight so no sympathy from me.
Edited by Melissaa - 5 years ago
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ThunderLight

There is never a wrong time for Kangana to stop attacking others. Cancer, Suicide, Kids, Newborn babies, Depression, Flop - nothing gets spared when she needs to stay relevant in news.

But, if anyone exposes the Evil incarnate - out comes the victim card. 👏

Exactly, I remember recently when she spoke against Rakesh Roshan, few members were like, so what if he was diagnosed with cancer, he is evil so Kangna should speak up against him... but now suddenly its not the right time 😆
MoonOrchid thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Melissaa

What Kangana did was wrong but he should have spoken up way before now. Krish could have saved himself from all the mess if Hansal had spoken up about what he went through with Kangana. And Hansal also took her side during the Apurva Kangana fight so no sympathy from me.

I wasn't in here at the time.
I saw your post and went looking for articles here and I see there's a lot of topics of 'Hansal mehta blasts '... so and so.. 'Hansal supports Kangana'.

Now in this instance we have also the writer of Manikarnika supporting her...
Hmm..

My point: they- director, producers- somehow let themselves be influenced/believe what she says when it's convenient for them.. whilst their gvet their project off the ground.

Opinion:

Maybe Kangana 'shows off' (read bluffs) in such way they feel themselves 'smaller fry' than her? So then they do anything to ..please her?

Then they get 'burned' and realise 'ooops, the guys before me were right, she IS bad !!'

So when they get 'shafted'... we see the actual truth...but only then. I mean.. how many movies she had issues with ..like a lot of people?