Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reema108 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

In RED I was thinking the same believe me I was so irritated watching Veer explaining weird stuff to archana that I thought better Archana talks with the inspector instead of Veer.

Well one does not think why God will send his daughter in a family...
Why Bhairavi being god's daughter will marry a human being??

The season 1 story was stable compared to the season 2 story.

yes i agree. Also no one knows about the hidden passage in the raj mahal. Bhairavi seems to know all the route so may be veer's mom helping her or raj guru.

in season 1 we could guess that drug dealing or arms dealing could happen in the temple but in season 2 i don't get the point of all these murder.

they want wealth they can just marry the yuvraj and have it. 

Hope they come up with some solid reason behind the murders.
reema108 thumbnail
as per the latest episode it seems that bhuri, rajguru are with Bhairavi. 
Bhairavi had a new team member NIRAJ. how can you be partners with someone who has killed your brother. The mother-son has something really serious in mind.

Archana needs to be careful, you cannot roam free when you know bhairavi has cameras & people all around. Also you cannot trust anyone. 

sadhu baba saved archie again. 

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: reema108

as per the latest episode it seems that bhuri, rajguru are with Bhairavi. 

Bhairavi had a new team member NIRAJ. how can you be partners with someone who has killed your brother. The mother-son has something really serious in mind.

Archana needs to be careful, you cannot roam free when you know bhairavi has cameras & people all around. Also you cannot trust anyone. 

sadhu baba saved archie again. 

Last time i was doubting the sadhu baba also as he was with Bhagwaan ki beti (Who thought about this silly unbelievable character)
this Niraj is always seen in negative role.
What I don't like with this show it is about the leads...this show started since a few days only but the leads are really irresponsible ...If the female lead is present then the male lead is absent or vice versa.
Archana knows everything well but still her way of tackling Bhairavi is the same she always talks loudly or she does not care at all.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
I'm fed up with Archana and her lack of interest in the scenes where it is needed to be worried she just stand to put her presence...
Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

I'm fed up with Archana and her lack of interest in the scenes where it is needed to be worried she just stand to put her presence...

Not just Archana, everybody looks uninterested + overdose of Bhairvi = killing the show

Sunzz.Harshiti thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi I am new here...swagat nhi karoge humara😃
Trisha510 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
But she had informed while joing the show only she  will take leave for 1 week for her real wedding.. N this decision was  taken by makers only to bring Bhairavi character 
Trisha510 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think they should end Bhairavi character.. Story is getting too boring now n Har baar burayi ki jeet hoti Hai aaise Dikha Rahe hai
ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Trisha510

I think they should end Bhairavi character.. Story is getting too boring now n Har baar burayi ki jeet hoti Hai aaise Dikha Rahe hai

First Laali ka bhoot now Bhairvi Bhagwaan ki beti...
No one sees this Bhagwaan ki beti too be too human and acting like a cunning woman on the road.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunzz.Harshiti

Hi I am new here...swagat nhi karoge humara😃

It is only how much you will be going to discuss the show...😉