Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RisingPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
Hello everyone! I was a super lazy member during season1 and probably got even more lazier in season2😆
How is this season progressing? I've just watched starting 3 episodes and then gave up. 
Akhila10 thumbnail
Hi I'm Akhila, I'm new to this forum...

Now I seriously doubt Veer's mother's (Maharani) intentions. She looks very cold, calculative and power hungry. I'm not saying that she's planning all this. But she doesn't look innocent either.
I doubt Maharani and Rajguru are partners in crime, and have a big agenda.
angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I knew Kedar would get killed off soon as they started showing so much of him, shame I really liked him. 
reema108 thumbnail
why did they killed kedar i i real liked him.  
hope veer will follow his truth and find the rahashya behind these events.

its hard to say who is innocent and who is not at this point. 

there is something fishy about bhoori and rajguru.

velvetscarf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: angelic8219

I knew Kedar would get killed off soon as they started showing so much of him, shame I really liked him.

Oh no. I also thought he was likely to get killed because of finding out so many secrets & not being able to tell anyone and idiot Veer not listening to him but was hoping him being a step brother would give him a chance to survive - just be kidnapped for a couple of weeks.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: angelic8219

He was good and was killed off so mercilessly...keeping only Veer in the show.
kedar reveals almost everything to Veer and now he needs to stop believing in such stories...veer needs to dig further to arrive the truth.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Suddenly Bhairavi was so happy with Kedar death when he already said almost 98% of the truth to Veer at least he said not to believe anything as they are all faking so why was she happy being Bhagwaan ki Beti(So pathetic) Is she going t erase Veer mind??
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
i think the man talking to Bhairavi covered under the blanket is Yash definitely he's not dead.
reema108 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

Suddenly Bhairavi was so happy with Kedar death when he already said almost 98% of the truth to Veer at least he said not to believe anything as they are all faking so why was she happy being Bhagwaan ki Beti(So pathetic) Is she going t erase Veer mind??

i think Bhairavi is thinking that she can easily manipulate veer. as veer will do anything it takes to get archie back. 

hope he does some research & doesn't fall under her magic.  

love barkha hate Bhairavi.

lets see what veer does in today's episode. 

so far i am liking kbr2
reema108 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

i think the man talking to Bhairavi covered under the blanket is Yash definitely he's not dead.

how is it possible? he died in front of our eyes. there was no smoke or his face wasn't destroyed. 

but there is something fishy about yash. veer was happy it was untill yash's call that he started getting the curse dream. 

Yash's wife said that he wasn't a good human. 

so there are chances lets see how they unfold. 

just like how in the old season indar was the culprit, Yash have chances to be the one.

he kept pavitra in rajmahal and no one knew.