Posted: 5 years ago
                                               DAILY DISCUSSION THREAD!!!     

Well I'm just continuing it here with season 2 though it is a completely different story.
hope it is joined and discussed by few of us.
Edited by ALUJNA21 - 5 years ago
The first thread and finally the forum is opened.
Revati -  Most likely killed her own husband she has affair with Kashinath and her son is not a heir. 
Vandana - Possibly involved with Kedar before marriage to Yash. He has motive to kill Yash. 

Rajguru and Bhuri - Need the curse to carry on as it provides good income and they have royal family in the palm of their hand. 

Bhairavi - Probably after property, hence a long game set in motion. 
Originally posted by angelic8219

Revati -  Most likely killed her own husband she has affair with Kashinath and her son is not a heir. 
Vandana - Possibly involved with Kedar before marriage to Yash. He has motive to kill Yash. 

Rajguru and Bhuri - Need the curse to carry on as it provides good income and they have royal family in the palm of their hand. 

Bhairavi - Probably after property, hence a long game set in motion. 
I was thinking the same why the hell a princess is so scared of a servant and the expression of gut on Kashinath face while chasing Revati last time talked volume.
I have one question why are the servants whipped altogether they work with this family but are no part of the family.
Yash is really dead is something which to ponder on...
On Archie being absent from the show we all know that the actress in real got married but this is how an actor ruined a show it was proved several times the script is changed to accomodate their absence and the story is ruined because it changes way...
Originally posted by ALUJNA21

I was thinking the same why the hell a princess is so scared of a servant and the expression of gut on Kashinath face while chasing Revati last time talked volume.
I have one question why are the servants whipped altogether they work with this family but are no part of the family.
Yash is really dead is something which to ponder on...

They were all whipped because they are the family's servants, it was any person connected to them. By that rule everyone in that village should have been whipped even Archie. 

Not sure about Yash being dead. One thing though, Yash couldn't go out of the palace for a year so how did he get that lady pregnant? 
Originally posted by ALUJNA21

On Archie being absent from the show we all know that the actress in real got married but this is how an actor ruined a show it was proved several times the script is changed to accomodate their absence and the story is ruined because it changes way...

How many episodes are shot in advance? 

How many episodes are shot in advance? 
This is a pathetic show and will not last long.
Looks like the actress did not work for bank episodes to fulfill her absence otherwise why bringing in Barkha Bisht ???
this KB God ki beti is such a pathetic track instead of looking like God daughter her walking and talking adding on she wants to marry Veer forcefully is like she's a woman on the road.

They were all whipped because they are the family's servants, it was any person connected to them. By that rule everyone in that village should have been whipped even Archie. 

Not sure about Yash being dead. One thing though, Yash couldn't go out of the palace for a year so how did he get that lady pregnant? 
Seriously I did not catch this piece that he was not allowed outside due to the curse and now the other woman is pregnant with his child may be the writer was drunk at the time he was writing this piece of script and was thinking about mythological shows.