Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reema108 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Todays episode was fantastic. why was Bhairavi shocked when archie came back? looks like bhagwan didn't inform her. 
Is archie hypnotized or archie is playing game because she found these things to be fake. 

somebody inside the rajmahal is helping this Bhairavi. 

loved how Veer slapped Bhairavi well deserved. 

Veer is very emotional and can be easily blackmailed. 

i want Thier friends to help them. 

hope this season will be a good one and explain everything unlike the previous seasons where certain things were unexplained.
velvetscarf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

i think the man talking to Bhairavi covered under the blanket is Yash definitely he's not dead.

possible - I can see the parallels with S1 and he was negative clearly.
Still there does seem to be bit of suspense still going. & there may be more hidden elements if they do not mess up. I wonder about "chachi" - she has an illegitimate son who she's been passing off since& is negative & very fancied up what about chacha?
angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: reema108

Todays episode was fantastic. why was Bhairavi shocked when archie came back? looks like bhagwan didn't inform her. 

Is archie hypnotized or archie is playing game because she found these things to be fake. 

somebody inside the rajmahal is helping this Bhairavi. 

loved how Veer slapped Bhairavi well deserved. 

Veer is very emotional and can be easily blackmailed. 

i want Thier friends to help them. 

hope this season will be a good one and explain everything unlike the previous seasons where certain things were unexplained.

Bhairavi either has cameras fitted everywhere or she's using the palace security cameras. Not much is known about Akshay, unless its some immediate family member feeding her information then it might possible be him. 

Bhairavi was told Archie was dead, so is someone playing double game with her. Not sure if Archie is hypnotised or faking it guess we will find out next episode. 
angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Revati is right walls have ears, yet Archie discussed what happened and her plan to her friends in her room. Did she sweep the room for bugs before she told everything?

I do think Archie went overboard with her Bhairavi jap, surely Bhairavi will think how does she know about her when she only appeared when Archie was gone and surely she will talk to the person under the blanket about how Archie came back when she was suppose to be dead. 
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
i was also thinking the same after Revathi said that walls also has ears but one important things archie said that this bhairaavi is not operating alone but people in and outside the mansion are working with her.
The man under the blanket is none other than Yash for me...He was so scared and then happy for being alive...

While doing the prayer he was not scared then suddenly he came out with a snake and a trident in his back.
reema108 thumbnail
Why do all our tv leads had to brag about thier plans in front of thier enemies. Archie should have kept quiet about her plans.
 i want Archie, inspector sumair, that teacher dont know her name, that boy from village whoes father lost leg in diya incident. get together and work as a team to solve this mystery.

Kedar's mom and brother has some solid agenda. definitely after wealth. really like how he commented on the haldi incident.

Archie's friend is going to be killed. i really don't want him to be killed we lost kedar who was excellent. 

Lets see how they stop the marriage or Veer will get married to Bhairavi which is a big no  

reema108 thumbnail
Happy New Year

Hope to see some thrillingly episodes of Kaal Bhairav Season 2
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Who is tired of this Bhairaavi she's fooling everyone and mainly Veer he's also like a fool falling at her feet.
reema108 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

Who is tired of this Bhairaavi she's fooling everyone and mainly Veer he's also like a fool falling at her feet.

i agree i hate her. how everyone belived her without any explanation. 

Veer has lost his brain. 

i wish inspector & archie team up soon. 

ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: reema108

i agree i hate her. how everyone belived her without any explanation. 

Veer has lost his brain. 

i wish inspector & archie team up soon. 

In RED I was thinking the same believe me I was so irritated watching Veer explaining weird stuff to archana that I thought better Archana talks with the inspector instead of Veer.

Well one does not think why God will send his daughter in a family...
Why Bhairavi being god's daughter will marry a human being??

The season 1 story was stable compared to the season 2 story.