Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Irshita

Not just Archana, everybody looks uninterested + overdose of Bhairvi = killing the show

I will say more archana an another woman wants her out of her hubby life is threatening her of snatching her hubby from her she knows bhairavi wants to marry veer still her face is cool when BBhairavi says it as if "PLease go ahead I'm not interested" Please you are the wife and you need to act so...
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
in fact every characters look fake because the story is not firm and is too loose to retain viewers...
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

in fact every characters look fake because the story is not firm and is too loose to retain viewers...

I agree with you completely on this . I planned to watch this show but lost interest quickly because it seemed that CVS also lost their interest .
angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LadyMacbeth

I agree with you completely on this . I planned to watch this show but lost interest quickly because it seemed that CVS also lost their interest .

Feels like a saas bahu show, Archie and Bhairavi fight over a dumb male lead. 
koolsam thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Who is this Bhagwan... Bhairavi keeps on talking with him...Can he be yash or some other
ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: koolsam

Who is this Bhagwan... Bhairavi keeps on talking with him...Can he be yash or some other

None other than Yash I don't think he signed the show for few days only or i may say episodes only.
His body never returned back to the haveli after his death and he was so confident for not being murdered the day he died.
angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

None other than Yash I don't think he signed the show for few days only or i may say episodes only.
His body never returned back to the haveli after his death and he was so confident for not being murdered the day he died.

Didn't they have his body in glass case for everyone to pay their respects? No idea if it went for cremation.

Where is Veer's mother these days? 

What is Yash's motive if he is alive? To draw out Bhairavi because she is part owner? Draw out others who can stake a claim? 
Sunzz.Harshiti thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I too think Yash is alive. But my most prime suspect is that Rajguru and Bhuri. How came the Kaal Bhairav bhagwan came into her just when Bhairavi announced that Beer should be in the Raj Mahal right now.
BTW I really like Veer and Archie's romance though a short one😳
ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunzz.Harshiti

I too think Yash is alive. But my most prime suspect is that Rajguru and Bhuri. How came the Kaal Bhairav bhagwan came into her just when Bhairavi announced that Beer should be in the Raj Mahal right now.

BTW I really like Veer and Archie's romance though a short one😳

Rajguru is very suspectful since the start also Buri but the mastermind is none other than Yash he must be the one who went in search of bhairaavi as she's also the owner of the wealth etc then he planned all and also he has a weakness for women...Who knows Bhairaavi is one among them.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: angelic8219

Didn't they have his body in glass case for everyone to pay their respects? No idea if it went for cremation.

Where is Veer's mother these days? 

What is Yash's motive if he is alive? To draw out Bhairavi because she is part owner? Draw out others who can stake a claim? 

The body was taken away by the inspector then what exactly happened or may be a wax made body to fool everybody.
Edited by ALUJNA21 - 5 years ago