Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikvi29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
Hi everyone,

So, finally Bhairavi is exposed front of veer. I just hope she does not hypnotize him again.
The fake God could be Yash, but this game is going on for like 500 years?  So, I kind of doubt it could be him.  Why does he want to kill his family.  It was all his anyway. 
It could be veer's mom as well

Real Lali's spirit saved Archie.

Today for the first time I saw Rajguru genuinely concerned  for the royal family bloodline.

Rajguru and Bhuri could be partners in crime the master minds but when Fake Lali's spirit came they were there with all
So let's wait and watch
I am super excited about tomorrow's episode. 

I think Rajguru and Bhuri just want to rule over the village. They want to have some say in what happens and Rajguru is firm believer in traditions or he uses traditions as a weapon to make people listen to him. Bhuri is probably the same

I think there must be something else in the raj mahal  that the fake God wants like kaal bhairaav rahasya 1 was about those shivlings.
I atleast hope so. 

There was no precap today. 
P.S. I like Siddharth karnick  I am his fan since pkyek days.  It it would be cool to see him in a bad role like Sid of pkyek but at the same time I hope it's not him or even someone from the family.

Edited by Abhiya_Visu - 5 years ago
Sunzz.Harshiti thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Finally bhairavi's truth is out😃 I really like how Veer, at least for once, had listened to Archie and decided to help her. Wah wah Archie...maan gaye👏
Now it's time for the revealetion of the Mastermind. Hope that will be happening soon.
reema108 thumbnail
Where is Veer's mom? 
Bhairavi Positive or Negative? 

now that the entire bhagwan ki beti drama was about to end, we have sadhu baba saying Bhairavi was alerting him. 

why did she wanted to kill if she was going to save. 

where is inspector sumair? 

they need to reveal some truth. tired of watching Bhairavi  & archie winning & loosing games.

Hope Veer will not believe this curse anymore. 

Hope the makers will answer questions rather than this whole drama. 

sandhir.candy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hello everyone
I don't follow this show or forum regularly
But recently I saw an episode where they revealed that Bhairavi is actually a doctor who can hypnotize people for their treatment & her brother is in captivity of Bhagvan ( false one/human)

What happened in the episodes then?
Were they successful in saving the child & what happened to Bhairavi? Are they alive & safe?

If anyone watched please update here😊
Sunzz.Harshiti thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So the Mastermind is Veer's mom...kinda suspect that. But why is she doing all this? Is Veer not her own son? Is he too an illegal member or her step son?
It has becoming interesting day by day... totally enjoying it.
angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunzz.Harshiti

So the Mastermind is Veer's mom...kinda suspect that. But why is she doing all this? Is Veer not her own son? Is he too an illegal member or her step son?

It has becoming interesting day by day... totally enjoying it.

Even I guessed it's Veer's mom she been missing for days and she is friendly with Archie considering she hated her previously. Also she was targeting Rajmata too. 
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: angelic8219

Even I guessed it's Veer's mom she been missing for days and she is friendly with Archie considering she hated her previously. Also she was targeting Rajmata too. 

She should not have targeted Karuna instead as she's her rival???
looks like Veer also is not her son...Whatever she's doing is only for the wealth of the family then again she's old what she's going to do with all these wealth???

So Yash is dead fr real or she may had kidnapped him???

It will be Archi who's going to discover her no matter what????

Well the part she opened the wardrobe reminded me of Namrata opening the wardrobe where she kept her mask and her black dress so this mother of Veer also must be talking through some device like Namrata.

The question remains now that veer mom is already revealed as the fake Kaal Bhairav it means that the show will be ending soon???
It is not shorter than the previous one???

angelic8219 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

She should not have targeted Karuna instead as she's her rival???
looks like Veer also is not her son...Whatever she's doing is only for the wealth of the family then again she's old what she's going to do with all these wealth???

So Yash is dead fr real or she may had kidnapped him???

It will be Archi who's going to discover her no matter what????

Well the part she opened the wardrobe reminded me of Namrata opening the wardrobe where she kept her mask and her black dress so this mother of Veer also must be talking through some device like Namrata.

The question remains now that veer mom is already revealed as the fake Kaal Bhairav it means that the show will be ending soon???
It is not shorter than the previous one???

Maybe she didn't see her rival as a threat as such, she just eats all day. Why did she instruct Veer to find the illegitimate kids or did she just intend to reveal Revati's secret and get them kicked out of Haveli but her plan flopped. Why did she expand her family if she planned to kill them off? I'm confused with her motive. 

Who is the old woman stuck with ex police? Who are the mother and daughter in the photo? 

There might be another twist before the end maybe.

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: angelic8219

Maybe she didn't see her rival as a threat as such, she just eats all day. Why did she instruct Veer to find the illegitimate kids or did she just intend to reveal Revati's secret and get them kicked out of Haveli but her plan flopped. Why did she expand her family if she planned to kill them off? I'm confused with her motive. 

Who is the old woman stuck with ex police? Who are the mother and daughter in the photo? 

There might be another twist before the end maybe.

I'm also confused with her actions and emotions after showing her mask and gloves and her dialogues all were pointing only towards her now since yesterday show it looks that she's working with someone...

Once against she said she needs to kill veer to protect her sons but now who's these sons if Yash is no more Veer will get kill who are those sons who remain to be protected????

Looks like Cv'S is still confused whom to show as kaal bhairav as in first season they just nailed Namrata when she was an out and out positive character, and so sweet with Rahul.
angelic8219 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

I'm also confused with her actions and emotions after showing her mask and gloves and her dialogues all were pointing only towards her now since yesterday show it looks that she's working with someone...

Once against she said she needs to kill veer to protect her sons but now who's these sons if Yash is no more Veer will get kill who are those sons who remain to be protected????

Looks like Cv'S is still confused whom to show as kaal bhairav as in first season they just nailed Namrata when she was an out and out positive character, and so sweet with Rahul.

I don't think she is on about sons that are alive she's under the misunderstanding that if she sacrifices her sons they can all come back alive and be freed from curse. Maybe she had other sons that died before Yash. 

How is Archie going to get out of that trunk?