Amitabh and Aamir react on Tanushree Dutta - Nana Patekar controversy

JackSparrowcraz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Written By Upasana Mantri | Published: September 27, 2018

Tanushree Dutta has been hogging all the headlines after the shocking revelation that she had been subjected to sexual harassment in the Indian film industry. During the filming of Horn OK Please in 2008, the actress has said that she was harassed by actor Nana Patekar on the sets of the film. Besides Nana, the actress has put allegations against choreographer Ganesh Acharya, too for teaming up against her on the sets of the film. While the entire nation is coming to terms with Tanushree's revelation, today, at the trailer launch of Thugs of Hindostan, we asked Amitabh Bachchan and Aamir Khan about the same.

Today, at the trailer launch of Thugs of Hindostan, Amitabh Bachchan was asked to voice his opinion on the whole controversy going around Tanushree Dutta's allegation on Nana Patekar. But Big B refused to comment on it and instead said, "Naa toh mera naam Tanushree hai aur naa hee Nana Patekar, kaise uttar (answer) do aapko iss sawal ka. Later, Aamir Khan, too was asked to express his opinions on Tanushree Dutta's allegation and to it, Aamir Khan said, "I think without knowing the veracity of something or the details of something, I don't think I can comment, it's not right for me, adding, "But I would like to say that whenever something like this does happen, it's really sad, now if this has happened or not is for people to investigate.

Today, the makers of Thugs of Hindostan released the trailer of the film on the birth anniversary of Yash Chopra and the film is touted as one of the biggest releases of this year.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
Amitabh's ansπŸ˜†

Krk already gave his verdict
'Tanushree want to join bb,thats why she is spreading this things'πŸ˜†
ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Amitabh is an ugly human being.
576281 thumbnail
Is that a standard response that he gives everywhere? Because just now in the other article it was said when he was asked to comment about Priyanka being trolled for her choice of clothes during her meet with PM, I believe Amitbah said ' na mein PM hu aur na hi Priyanka...how am I supposed to answer this question? '!πŸ€”πŸ˜†
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
As usual celebs are too scared to come forward to take stands against their own. Aamir's answer was a little bit better - but this is not good enough!

They don't have to get involved but why cant they take a serious stand against the issue itself? These kinds of answers will not allow people to report such issues or to come forward.
1140587 thumbnail
None of them are going to come forward because they all are guilty of the same.
MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Aamir's response might be diplomatic but he atleast tried addressing the issue than finding an escape route. Farhan atleast showed some spine.
1149440 thumbnail
yeah if they support nana, they will be labelled as creeps . if later tanushrree is proven right they will be bashed.
if they support tanushree, and later if she is proven wrong, they will be bashed. better to stay away
cory thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Good answers by both, dumbass reporters ask questions that got nothing to do with the occasion
serendipity_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
If Amitabh was promoting Pink he would have a god damn speech ready. Letters and everything else.
Spineless. Ugh.