Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neetu_Singh112 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Tasbah

At the actress round table in 2015 with Deepika, Anushka, Kalki and Richa they were asked about what they would change. Deepika brought up how the actresses should have more unity and then Anushka said the rivalry between them was just created by the media and Richa also chimed in saying the media plays them. Now there have been some digs over the years from a couple actresses towards their contemporaries and it's probably coming from insecurity which is an uncontrollable human emotion so I won't criticise them for that. But I'm pretty sure the men also have insecurities too. So I don't expect them to be best friends but I would love for them to put aside whatever issues they have and give me a female Dil Chahta Hai or as Kalki suggested a female version of Zindagi na milegi dobara ðŸ˜† 

And recently I've seen them being nice to each other. There was Anushka taking the time to compliment Deepika on her Cannes outfit on instagram, Deepika congratulating Sonam on VDW's successful opening on instagram and I saw a Filmfare quote where Sonam said she looks up to Deepika, Anushka and Katrina. So I wanna know are we finally entering the era where these women have realised they can achieve more together or they're just playing me? ðŸ˜† Imagine if  two popular actresses like Anushka and Deepika collaborated. They might actually have the power to double their budget. 

i am sorry there's a huge difference in talking on some random table n implementing it in real lives..of course actors too are insecure, but they have the support from industry which is not the case with the actresses, their insecurities take a toll on their careers..and remember that industry can give actors the chances to redeem themselves but not the actresses..there is a huge difference one needs to see
Tasbah thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neetu_Singh112

i am sorry there's a huge difference in talking on some random table n implementing it in real lives..of course actors too are insecure, but they have the support from industry which is not the case with the actresses, their insecurities take a toll on their careers..and remember that industry can give actors the chances to redeem themselves but not the actresses..there is a huge difference one needs to see

I agree that actions speak louder than words which is why I'm waiting to see if anything comes out of all this being nice to each other or if it's just for show. It may be easier for the men but these women aren't completely helpless. Another thing Deepika had said was how they were all going to be told stuff like they have a shelf life etc and it's up to them to make the change so now I wanna see her put her money where her mouth is. 
Neetu_Singh112 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
^Deepika herself is insecure the fact she herself barely gets along with any actress..u will find her appreciating her all her peers but deep inside she wants to remain one woman power..and that goes for mostly all women..
i even find Alia (Who shows that she is friend with every actrress) gesture fake and made up. there's always tension to be going on between these ladies and this has been happening since years..like I said it needs to change and not just in this industry but everywhere..and things then see a change.
Tasbah thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
^ Well like I said insecurity is an uncontrollable emotion. It doesn't make you a bad person, it just makes you human. So they have to figure out a way to deal with it so they can bring about that unity that we'd like to see. It's just a waiting game. I'm gonna keep the faith because they themselves have voiced the issues. They know what they have to do.