Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: angrybread

@bold is that true ðŸ˜²

yep. 

modern father-daughter duo ðŸ¤¢
GumGum thumbnail
You can also romance 20 year olds, like Zeenu baby does, kisne roka hai?
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Sheila_jawaan

yep. 

From what I know Anil and Sonam play father daughter in the movie too. The pairs are Anil Juhi and Sonam Rajkumar Rao. 

Originally posted by: return_to_hades

From what I know Anil and Sonam play father daughter in the movie too. The pairs are Anil Juhi and Sonam Rajkumar Rao. 

lets hope so read somewhere on pinkvilla that they play lovers not knowing they are chcacha batija
angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sheila_jawaan

yep. 

I don't believe it ...i hope its not true.
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
These actresses quit acting or leave work as soon as they get married or have kids and they are gone for 20 years. They expect to be back again after 20 years and still get to work with the same people? please. Go away with your housewife mentality. I like actresses like Kareena who kept working even after marriage and kids
Ultimate_Shadow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: TrustNo1

Who's stopping her from romancing 20 year olds? No one. 

stopping??? is not the right word here...

who is going to offer her roles to romance 20 yr old tell me this ðŸ¤”
Ultimate_Shadow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Terenaina

These actresses quit acting or leave work as soon as they get married or have kids and they are gone for 20 years. They expect to be back again after 20 years and still get to work with the same people? please. Go away with your housewife mentality. I like actresses like Kareena who kept working even after marriage and kids

Disagree...not every actress leaves for marriage..actresses like preity urmila raveena karisma stayed in the game and married only when they stopped receiving offers..this happens with women but not men as this is a male dominated industry...how difficult is to understand this..the power all the khans kumars got they can work for years n years despite giving flops..but actresses are not spared..they have a short shelled life...

and abt kareena, no one really takes her seriously as an actresss her whole career is full of trash and even if she retires no one would even care. 
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ultimate_Shadow

Disagree...not every actress leaves for marriage..actresses like preity urmila raveena karisma stayed in the game and married only when they stopped receiving offers..this happens with women but not men as this is a male dominated industry...how difficult is to understand this..the power all the khans kumars got they can work for years n years despite giving flops..but actresses are not spared..they have a short shelled life...

and abt kareena, no one really takes her seriously as an actresss her whole career is full of trash and even if she retires no one would even care. 

As far as I remember Preity, Karishma, raveena all took a break. Karishma explained why she took a break when she was on the rise. Preity took a break with that IPL stuff. The guys don't take breaks, they keep moving, every year they are working, no breaks in between
SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
What are the huge hits Manisha gave with Salman and SRK? Including khamoshi and dil se all are flops. The only hits she gave is with Anil, nana and Arvind Swamy.