Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasbin thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
congrats for the new thread.
that was a super cool update
loved the feisty khushi who is like a mother hen attacking on the one who tries to trouble his children.
also, i know the mentality of many people are like of khushi's dadi. where daughters are considered as a burden, dont have their own life & cannot decide about their own life. Unfortunately, i am also married in the same kind of mentality where i cant decide about any matters of my life, family or my children. where all the decisions about me, my children & husband is taken by my mother & father in law. although i live in USA but still i m grounded for life where i cannot live & cannot die.
but as they say life has to go on. so i live everyday as it comes as i dont have rights to decide about my future.
I REALLY HOPE & PRAY THAT NO ONE(EVEN IF IT IS MY WORST ENEMY) DOES NOT HAVE TO LEAD A LIFE LIKE I AM LIVING. THIS IS MY PRAYER FOR ALL HUMAN KIND THAT ATLEAST THEY SHOULD HAVE A RIGHT TO LIVE THEIR LIFE LIKE THEY DESIRE...AAMEEN...
when i was reading the last para of the update, my whole married life was running like a film in front of my eyes while reading. so cant help but pour my heart out.
Nilima2016 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely update...really hate Dadi and her orthodox thoughts😡
muskaansobti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congratulations on new thread i lovedd d update Why do i feel its layanya's dad behnd aman's decision omg aarush getting possessive towrds khushi overall an amazing update 
Twinkle_alisha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
first of all many many congrulations for New Thread of Your Story.. 😊

And second thing wowww lovely chapter... 😊
*uba* thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sooo good to have the updatee
I really dont understand what aman problem is and so is alash
Y is he so confused :/
Cutipieash thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
After a long time and obviously a mind blowing update.
First time ASR is happy genuinely for getting an award because he has someone special to share his achievement with and what makes it more special is that his lady love was also there when he was fulfilling his most important dream of his life!!!
Khushi is a like a breath of fresh air as well as sunshine in his dark,lonely life. After getting so much of betrayal,hurt,tears,sadness and loneliness he deserves every bit of happiness,love. Khushi was always there with him since his small encounter with her in his childhood till they met and then became one forever.
I am really happy and so is Khushi because she knew that her
her love,her soulmate,her Arnavji deserves it. She is happy also because now Arnav is generally living his life fully and is not only existing.

Khushi,Arnav and Arush moments are always cute and special. Definitely he is ASR son so obviously he will be like his papa in every sense. Arnav loved his mother a lot and was somewhat a little possessive also, so how can Arush stay away from his mamaa. Like Father Like Son!!!

Well Payal and Khushi's Dadi is Kabaab mein haddi. It's useless to talk to a narrow minded women. But I am happy Shashi and Garima have accepted Akash wholeheartedly as their would be son in law. I am really angry with Dadi, how can she say something like that about Khushi and obviously Arnav
will have to talk to Shashi about this whole matter earliest.

This time I want Payal to stand up and speak for herself as well her sister so that her Dadi doesn't create any more hurdles with her narrow mind thinking.

As far As Aman and Lavanya's relationship goes it is her father who is making it impossible and Aman being helpless is doing this to get his love forever in his life.
But I know Arnav and now Akash will handle it, when Aman is having such a bunch of good friends then nothing will happen wrong.

Thanks for the pm.
Now will be waiting for the next one.

lin2002 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome.. 
Mamma alush paas..pappa paas nahi😉
arnavkhushi22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congrats on the new thread
Amazing update. Loved it
Roses1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Congratz on new thread
Amazing part loved it
Oo yayy she said yes finally
Now theyll b wedding
Oo wonder what arnav will doo
Cnt wait for next part
neha2013g thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update..
great that payal finally said yes to marriage.. I am sure Arnav will take care of dadi.. she always creates a problem..