Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-afsha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
How will u end so much in 3 parts ?
As you said u'll end the story on 100 right??
Loved it
Arush bechara Arnav will have to fight more now for Khushi's attention
I so hate Dadi ASR should visit her once , it will be fun 
Update sooner if possible
Take care
kushiasr26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 4 Thumbnail
Congratulations on new thread
Hope arnav teaches Dadi a nice lesson
Awesome update Loved it
AparnaChinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome update yar 
that dadi really needs to learn some lessons...I really hope that arnav will give her nicely...

Kmhcrazyfan thumbnail
Outstanding update
Totally loved it
rag1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
So nice. Arnav's love and understanding is expressed beautifully. His love for Khushi shines across
chinnulu thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Amazing Update
Loved Arnav's and Khushi's moments together. Khushi is so happy hearing about Payal's marriage proposal for Akash. Khushi became a tigress thinking Akash misbehaved with Payal. Poor Akash he now knew he has to answer his Babhi if he hurts Payal in future. It was really funny seeing Arnav having hard time in controlling Khushi. Wondering will Arnav's plan in taking Khushi and Arush to Greece will be postponed due to Akash and Payal's wedding. Thought though Aman loves Lavanya, he is afraid of getting committed into a relationship with her but looks like something is bothering him deeply which is why he wants to stay away from Lavanya. At least Lavanya's words of breaking their relationship will make Aman realize that there is nothing greater than facing all the hurdles just by being together with each other.  Loved Arush and his possessiveness towards his mamaa. Till now Arnav was possessive towards Khushi and doesn't want to share her with anyone else but in the end his own son became a competitor for him in sharing Khushi. Hating Dadi and her thoughts about taking decision over their children and having control over them. Just being an elder doesn't mean she is always right about everything. She is judging Arnav just because he opposed her and Khushi supported Arnav during their Shagun. As Arnav said how anyone can hate Khushi who is selfless, caring towards others. Glad that Shashi and Garima trust both Khushi and Payal and doesn't want to force their decision on their children knowing they value their morals which they instilled in them from their childhood. Finally after all the thinking and overcoming her fear, Payal said Yes to get married to Akash.  

Will be waiting for the next one
Advance Thanks for the PM
sona1994 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
lovely update. ..
finally Payal and akash marriage...
possessive baby
...Deeksha.... thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Finally I completed reading your 97 chaps. Wow it's brilliant and after so long I'm seeing an ff without much negative vamps and all.
I have a doubt will you also give how Tanias brother Rahul I think, will he get his soul mate too.

Dadi😡 when will she open her eyes in 21st century. Kushi is protective of Payal. Poor Aman and La.
Shashi will never back out for his mother for Payals happiness.
Suddenly Arush became possessive of his mama.
Waiting for Payash' s marriage.  
ssdewi83 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
waiting dhamaka of payal marriage...asr action dadi defeat .
fifis_fantasy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Ohh what a update it's given me a tension,  hope arnav handle everything with clam and cool mind because it is not about khushi but payal and if both the sisters come to know about it they both will try to do some things which will make another sister guilty for sacrificing 
Update soon