Thd-11-ArshiFF:YRMND- *Last Chapter 102* - Pg 49 - Page 31

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gurveen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Superb update 

Arnav and Arush bonding has increased 

Eagerly waiting for the epilogues

Please update soon 

chinnulu thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Amazing Ending

Loved seeing Payal taking faith and trust in Akash and moving on from her past.

It was funny seeing Lavanya getting frustrated seeing the bromance between Arnav and Aman who missed each other for being away. Both have been with each other thru all ups and down it was natural to miss each other. 

Glad to see Sonia finally taking the warning from Khushi seriously and is on track and worked as a team without any more of her tantrums. Khushi is happy seeing the fashion show's success where she was a team lead. 

Loved Arnav moments with Arush and how both are into each other. Though loved how Arnav comforted and asked Khushi not to worry regarding the incident where Arush got hurt thinking that everyone will blame her for her carelessness, Khushi will always be on her toes when it comes to Arush and will be extra careful towards Arush. Loved the last part where Arnav feels he is a lucky man who got such a beautiful family.

Will be eagerly waiting for the epilogues.

abivicky86 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Finally we have come to the last chapter of this story which was a flashback of  the year she spent being a a wife  and as a fabulous mom to Arush and how she enjoyed being with them. None the less on the work front with able support from Arnav she could achieve much more and Arnav and Arush's boding was and will be the highlight of this story .

Will really miss this story Looking forward to read the epilogue. 

shiv456 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Awesome and beautiful story 

sam88 thumbnail

Beautiful story ... do start a new one

Pdrover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Beautiful ending to this lovely story 

Arnav has come long way

Waiting for epilogues

Pooja2899 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Awesome update. Finally you updated and finshed it. You know I have read the story again and again so many times knowing that it's incomplete but couldn't help it. Have come time and again to  check that have you updated or not. I am really in love with this story as well as with its characters. The way you have written the story I really love it. Will be eagerly waiting for epilogue and next story you'll be writing.

Edited by Pooja2899 - 3 years ago
Mangoaddict1 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I just started reading the stroy this, it is amazing story throughout, i hope you realaize how special  you are and how talented you are. I love your travel blogs within the story, it was amazing, considering I have been to most of those place, you made them come alve. i love you added Kew as that is near my home and I go all the time, Please carry on and I hope you life is going great

T.Peru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Great ending 

Will be waiting for epilogue 

Update that soon plz 

Shamz94 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Are you going to update the epilogue on here too