Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pooja20_02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 27 days ago

Finally Aarti confessed her past trauma...loved how Yash try to know more about her and her past...plus the way how he is so understanding is>>>

I hope that Aarti get out of her past trauma soon, so that both AarYa can have a good life together...

SillySoni thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 days ago

Updating this in the evening 🀞

SillySoni thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 days ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

tatum86 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 days ago

heartbreaking to witness yash been accused for something he never did because im sure he was probably saving payal when arthi witnessed and excused him not knowing what really happened which took over her motherly instinct which might severe yash n arthis relationship in the future.Im hoping for the best

pooja20_02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 days ago

How can she just accuse him like that? She didn't even asked Payal about the incident..and even Payal was telling that Yash was innocent..I think there's gonna be long guilt trip waiting for Aarti for all this....and Poor Yash..I am sure, he's innocent..I hope he could prove his innocence.

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Aarti made the decision to move ahead fully into the relationship. Its good to see her feeling comfortable with Yash.

coderlady thumbnail

There must have been someone else. Yash is not the type to do this. Why didn't Aarti listen to him at least?

coderlady thumbnail

Payal doesn't believe it was him. She probably didn't get a good look at the person but hopefully she knows something that will help catch the guy.