Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sejal12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Bubbles76

You Are My New Dream -- Chapter 99

--------- A Day Later – Wednesday Morning (Back to Dehli)

Arnav smiles inwardly as he see his sister, from the corners of his eyes, nudging his sweet wife with her elbow ... gesturing her something. Khushi shakes her head at Anjali and made a pleading face. Anjali gesture her eyes to him and then mouthed something to her.

Khushi sighed, looked up at the ceiling for a second or two, probably talking to her Devi Maiya, thought Arnav, knowing his wife so well. Then she looks at him, "Um Arnavji .."

Arnav looks up at Khushi, "Um ... wo Um now that Jiji and Akash's proposal talks are final and it's a yes from both end so ... so we are thinking to move ahead".

"Ok", said Arnav and look down at his plate, eating a morsel of his slice.

Now Khushi nudges Anjali and gestures to continue the talk, "Chottey, so we are thinking to have a Shagun Rasam now, you know to finalize the proposal".

Arnav looks up at his sister, "Ok", he said and went back to his breakfast, keeping his face serious, trying not to smile as both Khushi and Anjali look at each other probably debating how to broach the subject of going to Luckhnow. He saw Khushi tapping on Nani's arm and mouthed something to her ... Nani looks at Arnav and then at the pleading faces of Khushi and Anjali.

Nani sighed and mentally prepared herself for an upcoming argument, "Chottey, as Anjali bitya was saying we need to finalize the proposal so we have to go for the Shagun Rasam to Payal bitya's place".

Akash, Mamaji and Mamiji were also looking in on the conversation. Akash praying in heart, that his brother doesn't blow with the mention of going to Luckhnow.

"Yeah I know Nani", said Arnav as he finished his juice, "First we will have the Shagun Rasam and then the engagement, am I right?".

"Yes and for that we have to go to (she pause for a second or two) Luckhnow, like we did for Khushi's bitya Shagun", said Nani hurriedly and waited for the explosion from her grandson.

"Yeah I know Nani", Arnav repeated the sentence; "I have already booked our tickets to Luckhnow for Friday Evening. We can have the Shagun Rasam on Saturday. I have already informed Shashi uncle.", said Arnav as he stood up from his seat looking at the shocked faces of everyone around the table.

"Bhai you ... you already booked the tickets?", asked Akash not believing his ears.

"For Lucknow?", asked Anjali next.

"I believe I did said the same Di", said Arnav rising his eyebrow, "I don't think Payal's home in Luckhnow has shifted to some other city", he mocked and then he move a step back, pushing the chair in its place.

"And are you coming with us?", asked Anjali cautiously.

"Of course, you don't think I will let Khushi go alone to that city and plus as all these rasam are every important for everyone here ... so let just get done with this as soon as possible", said Arnav as move towards the stairs.

"Akash bitwa, pinchwa please", said Mamiji extending her arm towards her son sitting beside her, "Our Arnav bitwa didn't shouted hearing about going to Luckhnow".

"I am still not believing it, how can bhai be so calm about going to Luckhnow?", said Akash, "Do you remember Di how angry he was the last time when we told him about going to Luckhnow for Khushi's Shagun Rasam?".

"I know Akash and I was sure that Chottey will blast this time too", said Anjali still thinking about Arnav being so calm about it.

"He already booked the tickets? That means he knew we will be going to Luckhnow?", said Khushi more to herself as she also stood up and move towards the stairs.

"Arey Khushi, where are you going?", said Anjali calling her back, "At least finish your breakfast".

"Di I will be back in a minute", Khushi said aloud as she climbs up the stairs.

"I hope Chottey doesn't shout on her", said Anjali worriedly.

"Don't worry Bitya, nothing of that sort will happen", said Nani with a knowing smile.

-------------------

Arnav knew Khushi will follow him, he smiles thinking about the shocked faces of everyone down at the dining table. He loves to shock people. Not the bad shock ... but a good shock ... um bad shock also when it comes to business. He knew that the Shagun Rasam will be held in Luckhnow, of course the courtesy of Khushi's orthodox Dadi. If he wanted, he could have denied straight away, no one can force him to do anything ... expect for a one particular person in some particular circumstances.

And that said particular person barge into the room with hurried steps just as he picked up his coat to wear it.

"Arnavji, how can you be so calm about going to Luckhnow", said Khushi hurriedly as she come close to him, "Tell me the truth, did someone say something to you? Whats the real ma ...", Khushi was saying when Arnav put his finger on her lips to stop her.

"Khushi no one said anything to me, you know no one can force me, neither I am doing this under some pressure. Believe me, I am alright about going to Luckhnow for the rasam", said Arnav.

Khushi pushes his finger away and open her mouth to say something when Arnav put his finger back on her lips, "I am not staying back here and letting you go alone without me", said Arnav surprising Khushi, as it was the same thing she was going to say to him that he can stay back here and she will go with others. As now it's not his Rasam and his presence is not absolutely required in this particular Rasam. But her being Payal's sister, she cannot miss even a single Rasam.

Khushi pushes his finger away again and was about to say something when Arnav again put his finger on her lips, "Khushi I am not allowing you to go anywhere in that city without me. Before the situation was different, as I didn't had any right on you and had to think of others, but now as my wife I do have rights on you and you will go with me to that city and anywhere in that city, I am not staying back at hotel and letting you go to your Dadi's house without me. I don't care if others are there as well.", said Arnav again the very same thing that she was about to say that even if he do come to Luckhnow with her and family, he should stay back in the hotel, as she doesn't want him to be subjected to similar situation that happened last time when he went there.

Khushi push his finger away for the third time and was about to say something when Arnav again put his finger on her lips, "Khushi I am fine. Trust me every...", Arnav was saying when Khushi pushes his finger away.

"Arey kitna bolte hein ap (Arey how much you talk)", said Khushi putting her hands on her waist, "Boley hi ja rahe hein, humein moqa hi nahi de rahe bolne ka. Kia kha lia ha aisa nashte mein k ap ki gari rukh hi nahi rahi? (You are keep on talking and talking, not giving me a chance to speak. What have you eaten in breakfast that you car is not even stopping?)".

"What ...", said Arnav amusingly at her remark.

"Idhar aye (Come here)", said Khushi as she grabs his arm and make him sit on the bed and she herself sit on the floor on her knees in front of him.

"Arey Khushi what are you doing? Get up now", said Arnav pulling her arm to make her stand up.

"Arey rukiye... Hum thek hain (Arey stop ... I am alright)", said Khushi as she squeezes his hand, "Lakin abh humein daikh lene dein k ap kitne thek hain(Now let me see how much are you alright)", said Khushi and cups his face looking into his eyes.

"Khushi kia ker rahi ho tum (Khushi what are you doing?)", said Arnav not understanding what his crazy sweet wife is upto.

"Hum dekh rahe hein k ap kitne thek ha. Ap chache kuch bhi bolein ap ki ankhein humain bata deti hein k asal mein apke dil mein kia chal raha ha (I am seeing how much alright are you. You can say whatever you want but your eyes tell what is really going on in your heart)", said Khushi still looking deep into his eyes.

"Acha ... toh kia chal raha ha mere dil mein (Acha ... so what is going on in my heart)", said Arnav as pulls khushi close and his eyes took over intense look.

"wo um ... wo hum ... wo", Khushi stammers as she got lost into the intense brown orbs.

"Khushi ...", Arnav said her name in his husky tone which clearly tells her that he would do something intimate with her, Khushi eyes move over to his lips and Arnav leans in with an intention of kissing her.

"Mama ...", and their moment broke with a baby's voice coming from behind them. Arush was awake and was sitting up in his crib. He move over to bed and crawl towards Khushi as his crib was aligned with Khushi's side of bed and the railing was down.

Khushi move back and saw Arnav closing his eyes ... he doesn't like it when their moment breaks like this.

"Arush ... shona ... my baby is awake", said Khushi lovingly as she picks Arush up and he snuggles into his mother's warmth. Khushi kisses his head and caresses his hair. She watched Arnav standing up, picking his coat and wearing it.

"Baby are you hungry? let's eat yum yum hmmm", said Khushi to Arush but he just stayed cocooned in his mother's embrace.

Arnav picked his laptop bag and car keys and look at Khushi nodding his head indicating that he is leaving for office now. Khushi smiles at him and he move ahead.

He had taken just 2 steps when Khushi grabs his wrist stopping him, "Arnavji ...", she just said his name lovingly, "I am really not satisfied that you are really ok going to Luckhnow with us"

Arnav smiles as he turns to her, "Khushi I am fine seriously. I know all these Rasam are important to both families. As we have fulfilled every Rasam for our wedding so I think it will be injustice with Akash and Payal if skip or don't do a single Rasam because I am not comfortable. I don't like that city, and going there makes me uncomfortable. But now I have you with me. Your presence beside me, gives me strength and courage to overcome any hardship I have to face. We are not staying there for extra days so its ok. We will do the Rasam and gets back the next day. So relax and don't worry about me", said Arnav as he squeezes her hand. Khushi smile wide at him in return.

Arnav took a step to go when Khushi stopped him again.

"Khushi I said na I am fine ... so relax and don't worry about me", said Arnav a bit sternly.

"Seriously Arnavji, you have started talking too much", said Khushi as she lean in close to him, "Now I really have to shut you up", with that she place her lips on his and give a long deep smooch.

"Now its better", said Khushi seeing the surprise expression on his face.

"Mama ... dhoodoo", said Arush as he tugs Khushi's hair, "Yes baby, come one lets eat something", said Khushi with a smile and went out of room leaving a surprised Arnav behind.

--------  Afternoon @ AR DESIGNZ

"ASR, you cannot do this with Aman", said Lavanya after the PR Head and Marketing Head have left the cabin after their meeting.

"What did I do?", asked Arnav still focused on the file in hand.

"You cannot force him to go to London", said Lavanya sternly and Arnav looked up at her and then at Aman, who seems very interested looking at the curtains and full size wall window.

Arnav narrow his eyes at Aman, who was literally avoiding Arnav's gaze. Seriously, thought Arnav.

"Did he explained why I am doing this?", asked Arnav trying to be patient.

"Because you want the best man to start that branch, and you consider Aman the best to start that branch", said Lavanya hurriedly and then added, "But he doesn't want to go there, so you cannot force him".

Arnav close the file and lean back in his chair looking at Aman with stern eyes and then at Lavanya, "It's more of his punishment for thinking himself not worthy Lavanya", said Arnav, "I know you will agree with me after knowing the reason he had for going to London the first time he decided. Stupid thought that by running the London branch he can prove he is better when he doesn't need to prove anything in the first place.

Lavanya roll her eyes, "Duh! ... I know he is stupid. Sometimes I wonder how did he manage to pass his MBA from Boston University".

"Hey ... I am not stupid ok ...I thought I was doing a right thing", said Aman not liking being called stupid, "I was doing it for you".

Lavanya shakes her head at Aman, ready to give him her piece of mind but Arnav speak up first.

"Yes you are, if you think that AR doesn't belong to you when you have given as much sweat and blood to it as much I did", said Arnav sternly, "And yes you are stupid thinking that Akash will ever have a problem with you having Di's share when clearly they both think that you should have those long back when AR got establish after first 2 years."

"What?", said Lavanya looking at Aman and then at Arnav.

"Didn't you tell her about the shares?", asked Arnav looking at Aman.

"Um ... I guess not ... I was more worried of her reaction to your decision", said Aman sheepishly.

"What share? What are you two talking about?", said Lavanya confused.

Arnav then tell Lavanya about Anjali's shares, the 10% being owned by Aman now, and the rest were divided between him and Akash. He also told Lavanya about his and Aman's conversation.

"So you see, he deserves it for thinking himself not worthy, when both you and I know that he is more than capable enough to run an office", said Arnav.

"You dumbo (Lavanya smack Aman's arm), why didn't you tell me about the shares?", asked Lavanya angrily at Aman.

"You were angry last night on me going to London, it slipped my mind", said Aman as he rubs his arms, seriously that women sure have strength, he thought amusingly.

"Keep this fight for the later", said Arnav and look at Aman, "Your tickets are already booked for this Saturday Aman and I hope that you have packed and ready".

"Um ASR ... I still think that you should consider ab ...", Aman was saying when Arnav cut in, "Don't even think about it Aman, you may be a COO of this company now but I am still your boss with one rank higher than yours", said Arnav with a smirk, "And you cannot back out from this. You are going and this is final. I don't want to hear any argument on it. I want our next Spring Fashion Show conducted by our London Branch. You have 3 months to get everything ready, so you better focus on that"

Aman visibly gulped thinking about this whole deal. Why is he feeling scared?

"ASR I know you are upset with him but seriously how can he manage to establish a whole branch, up and running and conduct a fashion show in 3 months? We need organizers, designers, management people and whole lot of other things to begin with. Then there are interviews, sorting out finalizing the staff. I am sure he doesn't have any super human powers to achieve all that in 3 months", said Lavanya seriously.

Aman slip down an inch in his chair as his mind swirl with all those things Lavanya was mentioning to achieve for the branch to conduct a successful fashion show.

"Thats why you are also going with him", said Arnav as he stood up from his chair.

"What?", both lavanya and Aman said at the same time.

"Did you really think I am that cruel that I will burden him with all those things? I know it takes time and effort to establish a branch and that too in a competitive city like London. It takes sheer focus and energy to establish a branch and conduct a fashion show. And there is no doubt that if he sets his mind up to it, he will achieve it ... I have that much confidence in him (there is a hint pride in his voice) but I don't want half of his mind on you back here in Dehli and don't want him to curse me and mop around like a love sick puppy. So you are going with him. While he looks after the hiring staff and management, you will work on hiring designer or we can use ours from here and you focus on organizing a fashion show.", said Arnav as he look amusingly at the shocked faces of Aman and Lavanya.

"But ... but ... but what about my work over here?", said Lavanya coming out of her shock, "We have magazine shoots and new year collection and calendar to think of", as she stood up from her seat, followed by Aman, who also stood in shock.

"I am sure someone can manage all those in your absence here Lavanya, its nothing major, I am sure Vijay is capable enough to handle all that. If need be you can guide him over video call", said Arnav as he collected his things.

"But I just can't leave all that work on someone who ...", Lavanya was saying when Arnav cut her, "Lavanya you have done international shoots before. So I think you are more needed at London than here at the given situation. Plus its not permanent, you both will be back here after the spring fashion show. That is if you both still want to come back after that. Which I have a slight doubt about", said Arnav amusingly, seeing the confuse faces of both Aman and Lavanya.

"Yeah that will be great. If Lavanya comes with me then it will help a lot", said Aman coming out of her shock.

"Aman ...", Lavanya give him an angry glare.

"Its final Lavanya", said Arnav as he move around his table, "Oh and did I mentioned that your tickets are also booked along with Aman, so you better get your things ready". With that he moves towards his cabin door.

"That so great", said Aman excitedly, "You are coming with me", he cannot hide his grin feeling elated.

"Shut up Aman", said Lavanya as he smack his arm, "Its no time to be happy, there are so many things to think of"

"Seriously woman", said Aman rubbing his arm, "What do you eat? Your hand is heavy".

"What did you said?", Lavanya glared at him

"Seriously guys", said Arnav looking at them as he opens the cabin door, "Just get the f**k married already" with that he move door and close the door behind him leaving open mouth Lavanya and Aman.

Arnav smile inwardly at their shock faces as he move down the stairs ... heading home.

Aman and Lavanya both look at each other and then chuckled, feeling amused at Arnav's remark.

-------- Later @ Night

"Lavanya seems very happy today", said Khushi as she climb in the bed on her side and look over to sleeping Arush to check if he is still asleep or not.

"Ahan ... what did she said?", said Arnav as he typed something on his mobile.

"That you are sending her with Aman to London so that he doesn't feel burden with the huge responsibility you have bestowed upon him", said Khushi as she pulls the comforter over her legs and adjusted her pillow.

"More than that I send her their because I don't want Aman to loose his focus from work. I know how much he loves Lavanya that he can't be without her and he if went to London alone, he would be thinking about her or talking to her half the time instead of doing work. At least this way he will not be deprived of his needs and will be able to focus on work correctly", said Arnav as he put his phone on side table and laid down on bed.

Khushi smacks his chest making Arnav jerk, "What the".

"You have no sharam seriously ... "not be deprived of his needs" ... like he would be thinking about doing all that stuff while sitting in a office, working", said Khushi with a huff as she laid down.

"Of course he would. I do too. We men are very needy", said Arnav and Khushi looked at him surprised.

"Don't tell me you think about me ... me and doing that ... that ... while you are working", said Khushi

"Of course I do", said Arnav with a smirk. "Even today while having a meeting, I was thinking about you, kissing you and making love to you", he runs his finger on her arm.

Khushi mouth opened in an O and Arnav couldn't resist that adorable look and pulls her close.

"Arnavji ...how can you think like ... like that ... during a meeting", said Khushi not believing what Arnav had said.

"Why can I not? You are my wife. And If I don't think about you then whom should I think about then", said Arnav as he nuzzles his nose on her neck.

"But ... but ... not during working. You never lacked in work. Then how can you know whats going on meeting when you are thinking all that", said Khushi as she closes her eyes feeling all warm and fuzzy with Arnav's ministrations on her neck and cheek.

"You don't have to think about that. I can handle my work well", said Arnav as he places open mouth kisses on her neck, collar bones and going downwards towards her chest.

"Ar...rnaav ..", said Khushi as she grabs his hair over at his nape.

"It really turns me on when you say my name like this", whispered Arnav huskily in his ear and then places his lips on her .... kissing her passionately.

Arnav's hands move all over her body as he deepen the kiss. They broke apart after few seconds and Khushi pushes him a little.

"Arush will wake up. He already slept with difficulty and if he wakes up again then he wont go back to sleep soon ... so keep your hands to yourself and just go ...", Khushi was saying when Arnav places his finger on her lips.

"Seriously Khushi, you talk too much", said Arnav as he repeated her words from this morning, "Now I really have to shut you up".

Khushi was surprised and was about to retort back when Arnav really shut up her with an intensifying kiss and then later picked her up and move to the wardrobe section where he made sweet love to his wife. 

--------- Saturday Afternoon - Luckhnow

Arnav shakes his head as he saw his brother pacing back and forth on the front lawn of Gupta House. They had come here an hour back with all the family members excluding Rahul as he was busy with an important workshop. As per the Rasam, the groom was not allowed to come inside. Anjali had asked Akash to stay back at the hotel but he was adamant to come along. He was thinking to do similar to what his brother had done previously. But as the time has come, the Rasam got finished; he was not having the courage to go inside.

"Seriously Akash, stop ruining the grass and just go inside", said Arnav a bit sternly as he was holding Arush's hand, who was touching the plants.

"Um Bhai, should I really go in", said Akash as he stopped and looks at Arnav skeptically, "They won't mind right? Now the Rasam has finished, I can talk to Payal right".

"Yes you can. Now just go in before I push you. I never pegged you for the coward type Akash", said Arnav in a challenging tone.

"I am not a coward", said Akash with his back straight and he turns and went to the front door of the house. Just then Payal's cousins Mehga and Purvi came out with a tea tray.

"Arey Jiju where are you going? Didn't you know the to-be-groom is not allowed in the Shagun Rasam?", said Purvi as she blocked Akash's way.

"But the Rasam is now finished, no? I can go in now", said Akash as he adjusted his glasses.

"No no no", said Mehga. "Groom is not allowed even after the Rasam is finished".

"Yes, you cannot meet or even see the bride", said Purvi as she move ahead making Akash move backward.

"Yes now sit in the lawn and have tea Ji Ja Ji", said Mehga teasingly as she places the tray on the table placed in the lawn.

"And no cheating. We are keeping an eye on you Ji Ja Ji", said Purvi a bit sternly and they move back but still lingered at the front door.

Akash sighed and look down at the tea dejectedly.

Arnav shakes his head again and then smiles remembering the incident how he went in when Khushi's Rasam just gotten over. How he had grabs Khushi's hand and took her away with everyone present there and no one dared to stopped him.

Well only Arnav Singh Raizada can do these type of things.

----------------

It was decided that the engagement will take place next Saturday and Khushi's Dadi wanted the engagement in her house, here in Luckhnow. Anjali and Khushi shared worried looks and then look over at Arnav who was keeping Arush busy with the ball so that he doesn't run away and touch things.

"But what about our guestwas ... we have so many. They all can't come here", said Mamiji a bit worriedly.

"Manorma, we will handle it. Don't worry", said Mamaji.

"But why can't we have the engagement in Dehli?", said Mamiji.

"Manorma ji, just as your guests are in Dehli, same way we have all our relatives here in Lukhnow. Last time we heard many complain about not being informed of Khushi's engagement", said Dadi as she looked at Khushi with dislike and then back at Mamiji, "So I don't want them to complain again of not being invited. It was really embarrassing for us last time. I don't want to repeat it".

"We don't have any problem Sabhudra Ji", said Mamaji as he grabs his wife's arm and squeeze it to stop her from saying anything further, "What say Ma ji, we can invite our very close friends only?"

"Yes bitwa, we can do that", said Nani and then look at Arnav, "What do you think Arnav bitwa?".

"What?", said Arnav as he look up at his Nani who was looking at him with stern eyes and then he look over to his sister and wife who were having worried expression.

"That we should have the engagement next Saturday", said Dadi, "And we want to conduct the function here".

"Ok", said Arnav shrugging his shoulder and get back to making voices at Arush. He didn't missed the jab that Khushi's Dadi had thrown his and Khushi's way. He doesn't like the remark but he felt not to say anything as he didn't want to ruin things for his brother and Payal. But it doesn't mean he would give any response to that old lay.

Dadi pressed her lips at Arnav's nonchalant behaviour.

"So its settle then uncle and aunty", said Anjali brightly looking at Khushi's parents, "We will have Akash's and Payal's engagement next Saturday".

Shashi, Garima and Buaji nodded their head with a smile as Payal look down feeling shy. They talked about the function for few more minutes and then the Raizadas stood up to take their leave.

"Khushi, don't you think you should stay back and help your parents with the preparations", said Dadi as she look at Khushi who was about to take Arush from Arnav.

"Khushi is not staying back here", said Arnav as he gives Arush to Khushi who started to play with her earring. Nani, Mamaji, Mamiji, Anjali had already move a few steps but they all turned back

Dadi looked angrily at Arnav, "Her family needs her help. Its her sister's engagement, she should be here helping with the preparations, its her responsibility".

"Her responsibility is towards her husband first", said Arnav seriously, "I need her more". Khushi looked down feeling embarrassed at his remark.

Garima, Buaji and Payal looked helplessly at Dadi and Arnav. Anjali move to her brother, to stop him from saying anything harsh.

"Beside, Khushi's cousins are here. I think they are enough to help for the preparations but if you need more people I can send over helpers. But Khushi is not staying back at any cost", said Arnav with finality looking straight at Dadi.

"Beta there is no need for that", said Shashi as he move head, giving a warning glare to his mother, "We can handle the preparations".

"Sorry uncle for being straight forward. But I cannot leave Khushi behind in this city and I am sure you are aware of my wariness", said Arnav and Shashi nodded in understanding.

"Sure bitwa ... there is no need for Khushi to stay back. Its only engagement, we don't need that much of preparations for it anyway", said Shashi with a smile towards Khushi who was looking worried.

"Thank you uncle", said Arnav and then give Khushi a little push, "We should take our leave now".

Shashi noded and followed the Raizadas outside with his elder brother Dilip to see them off.

"See Garima ... Khushi can't even stay back to help her own family", said Dadi angrily and went away from there.

"Jiji ...", Garima said worriedly to Buaji.

"Garima don't worry. Shashi will handle Ma ji", said Buaji, "Payal, go to your room and rest".

"Garima lets go", said Buaji as she picks up the gifts given by the Raizadas.

Garima pray that nothing should happen at the upcoming engagement. She couldn't neglect the feeling, rising in her heart that something bad is going to happen.

TO BE CONTINUED ...

Ok guys before you complain of the chapter being short, let me explain that if i had written more then i would have to leave the chapter at a dramatic cliffhanger and after that you guys would have insisted to update soon which i cannot at the moment.

Also the next chapter is the 100th chapter of this story and i want to make that chapter very special, that why i kept the dramatic part for the next chapter.

Also Also, please do follow me so that you can get to know about if there is any delay/change in update or something. I do announce it through message board. I think if you follow me you will get a notification about it.

Also Also Also, those who asked and those who are wondering, only 3 more chapters are left for this story  :)

NEXT UPDATE WILL BE AFTER A WEEK, sorry can't update before that as I have to think/write for the next chapter to mark the century a special one.

Take care, 

Bubbles76

chetan961 thumbnail

Ur story is superb, plz post soon yaar, can't wait to read it. U know I read ur story almost 20 times. I like the way u present the feelings and emotions. Thank u 😊💞😊💞

29priya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Awesome update...lovely to see you updating ur fic..its one of my fav..hope u update soon..cant wait for the 100th chapter

Bubbles76 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 7

YouAreMyNewDream -- CHAPTER 100 - A

Hello readers, apologies for being very late. But apart from being busy with job and house chores I was having a hard time writing down the conversations, specially between Khushi's Dadi and Arnav. I have write and deleted and then write again, doing it like for 4-5 days ... then after that i was able to write a bit clearly. Though i am still very nervous about this chapter.

To compensate the delay, i have written a long chapter, more than 16,000 words, almost 33 pages of Ms word with normal font size 11   :D    ... thats why i have divide it in two part.

Here you go ... (keeping finger crossed )

Next Saturday – Luckhnow – Payal & Akash's Engagement Day

Khushi pressed her lips together after applying the lipstick. She looked in the mirror and nodded with satisfaction. She was ready. A knocked sounded on the door and Anjali came in, "Khushi, you ready?".

Khushi smiled at Anjali and give a twirl, "All ready".

"Looking beautiful", said Anjali giving a very appreciative look to Khushi's attire, "My brother is going to be so mesmerized with you".

"Di, its not like that", said Khushi averting her eyes feeling shy as she begin putting her makeup stuff in the drawers.

"Oh yes it is, especially when he will see that its his creation you are wearing", said Anjali teasingly as she touches Khushi's arm. Khushi smiled, thinking that she hadn't told Arnav that she will be wearing his designed Lehgna. Just then Anjali's cell ringed.

"Yeah Rahul", said Anjali picking up the call, "Yes Khushi is ready. I don't know about Chottey ... yeah I am coming", she ended the call and Khushi speaks, "Arnavji is in washroom, he has just gone to change".

"That's good. Ok I am leaving now", said Anjali and Khushi opened her mouth to speak when Anjali cut her in, "I know ... I know ... I need to give Arush his milk in few minutes, don't worry Khushi I will take care of him".

"I know Di you will but I still say let him come with us ... you don't have to take him with you", said Khushi.

Anjali waved a hand in air, "And leave the attention he is giving me lately? Absolutely not ... its been days since he was that attached to me. I was beginning to think maybe he doesn't love me anymore", Anjali pouted.

Khushi smiles, "Di, he will never stop loving you. You are just like a mother to him".

"Yeah but he is more attached to you ... though I don't have any problem with it", said Anjali taking Khushi's hand, "Don't think any negative thing ok ... its just that I get a little tiny winy bit jealous when I want to carry him or play with him but he always asks for you", said Anjali with a pout again and Khushi nodded understandingly.

"So since yesterday he is being all lovy dovy towards me so I am not passing up the chance. I will restore that love as much as I can", said Anjali.

"Di, he is not going anywhere. You can come anytime to take him", said Khushi.

"You are saying this now ... but believe me Khushi time passes very quickly. He is a baby now but you never know when and how time passes and he will be not a baby anymore", Anjali sighed.

"Di, don't worry ... yours is coming as well. Soon we will have another baby to play with", said Khushi as she lovingly taps Anjali's stomach.

"Yeah, I can't wait. I really want a girl", said Anjali and just then her cell ringed again, "Opppss ... its Rahul again ... I gotta go", said Anjali as she move towards the door, "Please you two also leave quickly ok ... don't be late".

"Yeah Di we will", said Khushi just as Anjali went out. She went back to the dresser and kept the things back in drawer. She picked her clutch; put her mobile, lipstick and some tissues in it.

Just then Arnav came out of washroom wearing navy blue kurta with beige Pajama. He looked up as he button up and stopped seeing Khushi. He was stunned seeing her, looking so beautiful in multi color lehnga with navy blue blouse. Oh that's why Khushi bought Navy blue kurta for him and Arush, thought Arnav as his eyes focused on Khushi's blouse, She wanted to match us with her.

He frowned a little as he gives her attire a once over again and something clicked. It was his design.

Khushi was waiting for his reaction and true to Anjali's word he does seemed mesmerized with her. She has put extra effort getting ready today. Two beauticians had come to do makeup and hair styling for her, Anjali and Mamiji. Usually she likes to do her own makeup and hair styling or ask Divya to do for her. But today she didn't deny when Anjali asked her to get ready by the beautician. She had opted for smokey gold eye makeup and dark pink lipstick and loose chignon with few tendril of hair framing her face.

Arnav couldn't help but admire his beautiful wife as he move closer to her. His heart started to pick up speed as he stand infront of Khushi, whose cheeks and neck was now adorning a pink hue, which he had become familiar with, her feeling shy and being affected by him.

Khushi lowered her eyes as her hands fidgeted with the lehnga skirt.

"Beautiful", Arnav whispered and Khushi smiles as she look up and after a second or two look away as his eyes become intense, "Um we have to leave, wo ... Anjali Di took Arush with her and I think we should le ...", she couldn't as she felt Arnav fingers grazing her cheeks. He put back a tendril behind her ear ... his finger touching her ear and jaw, erupting goose bumps all over her body.

Before Khushi could say something Arnav's another hand snake around her waist, pulling her close and his lips descended on her, taking her in a deep kiss.

Khushi grabs his upper arms and glides her hands upwards, entwining them behind Arnav's neck. She couldn't help but let out few little moans when Arnav sucks on her tongue. Not knowing what her moans were doing to Arnav, she relish in the passion. Arnav was already aroused and couldn't help but pull Khushi into him, plastering her body to his. Khushi felt his hard-on and tried to break the kiss but Arnav was nowhere near letting her go.

With great strength she pulled back, needless to say that both were breathing heavy. Arnav move towards her neck, licking and nipping her skin.

"Arr ..nnavjiii... stop please. We ... we have to go", said Khushi in-between her breaths.

"We will ... in a while", said Arnav as he slipped her blouse strap down.

"No Arnavji ... please we will get late", said Khushi as she tried to control her erupting desires and tried to push Arnav but his ministration were making it difficult for her.

It was futile to say that Khushi couldn't do anything further when Arnav's one hand move inside her skirt and rubbed over her core. She gasped and tried to close her legs but it was of no use. Arnav have already parted her folds, which were slightly wet, and pick up speed rubbing her and pressing on her down there.

Soon their clothes were on the floor, with both of them together on bed, moving in old age rhythm, kissing and moulding their bodies together and taking each other to heights of orgasm.

----------------------------------------

Khushi huffed and puffed as she climbs out of the rental car. Arnav too came out and move behind Khushi who was taking quick steps to go inside the house.

"Khushi wait ... whats the hurry", said Arnav a bit loud as he jogged behind her.

Khushi turned, "Whats the hurry?", she said angrily as Arnav came close to her, "We are late. I will get a scolding from Amma and Dadi now. Even Anjali Di will scold me. She told me not to be late".

"Khushi relax. We are not late. Engagement didn't happen yet. Jiju told me that the mahurat time is between 6 to 7 and its only around 6.20pm.", said Arnav holding her arms.

"You won't understand Arnavji. You might not find it late. But it is late. ", said Khushi as she turn back and take hurried steps forward, "We shouldn't have done that ... why ... oh why I can't stop myself", Khushi mumbled angrily and Arnav smirk behind her, "As if its even possible", he said earning angry glare from Khushi.

"You ... you laad governer", said Khushi pointing a finger at him, "Wait till the function is over then I will show you".

Arnav grabs her finger and pull her close, "Oh yeah ... wanna bet? Whose is going to show who?

Khushi pulled back her finger and pushed Arnav, "Besharam", she said as she hurried inside with a smirking Arnav behind her.

The living room was decorated for the ceremony, with a stage setting towards the left and further head there were table and chairs, the hall was filled with people. Khushi see some familiar faces as she move ahead.

Garima sighed with relief as she saw Khushi coming towards her, "Khushi, why are you late? You should have been here an hour ago", said Garima when Khushi came near her.

"Sorry Amma wo ... bus ... Arnavji was taking time", said Khushi.

"I knew there was no other reason but that", said Dadi from her side and Khushi took a step back seeing angry expression on her Dadi's face, "That boy doesn't respect others then how can he respect our traditions and values. Shub Mahurat is almost over. If you don't care about us ... then atleast you should have cared about your sister Khushi. Her new life is going to start and that is going to be ruined because of you and your husband", Dadi said angrily.

"Mahurat is not over yet. There is still time", said Arnav from behind Khushi, who turned to her husband and shakes her head a little, asking not to say anything but who can stop Arnav.

"The mahurant is between 6 to 7 and (he looks at his watch) we still have 25 mins of the Shub time. So I suggest not to waste it in arguing with each other", said Arnav and look at Garima, "Aunty I think you should call Payal now".

"Ji Ji Arnav bitwa", said Garima as she look worriedly towards her mother –in-law and then went from there.

Arnav take Khushi's hand and move towards the stage area where Akash and other Raizadas were standing. He had pointed to Rahul that he will be with them in a minute as he knew that Khushi's Dadi will say something to her and he didn't want Khushi to get upset. That's why he went behind her instead of going to his family. He fumes inside at her Dadi's behavior ... seriously that woman will hear from him if she doesn't shut her mouth trying to insult Khushi, he thought angrily.

"Di sorry we got late. I was having a headache and Khushi had to stay back to look after me", said Arnav looking towards his sister as they came near them.

Khushi looked at him with surprise. He never lies, until and unless the situation is of life and death. He hates lies and now he is lying to his sister. Arnav gives her a small smile and look back at his sister seeing her worried face.

Khushi got embarrassed remembering the reason for being late. It's not like Arnavji can tell Di that, she chided herself and was glad that she didn't have to think of a valid excuse.

"Oh Chottey, are you ok now?", said Anjali with concerned as she put her hand over his forehead, "You are not having a fever are you? You feel a little warm to me".

"I am fine Di, just a headache", said Arnav as he gives a little smile.

"Di where is Arush?", asked Khushi looking around trying to spot her little baby.

"Oh Ashima and Naina took him to back lawn. He was getting cranky so they took him out to distract him", said Anjali

"Oh I will go see him now", said Khushi. "Come soon ok. We are starting the ceremony", said Anjali as Khushi nodded and went to backyard.

Aashima was holding Arush in her arms and Naina was holding 2, 3 flowers in her hand and she was touching them on Arush's face and hand and baby was giggling feeling ticklish. Khushi smilse seeing her baby laughing.

"Mamma ...", Arush exclaimed as he saw Khushi infront of him and extended his hands to go to Khushi, who happily took him in her arms.

"Thank God Khushi you are here. We were getting worried. I was about to call you", said Aashima, "Everything ok? Why are you late?".

"Wo Arnavji was having a headache and I was worried that he is having fever but everything is ok now", said Khushi as she averted her eyes and step back.

"Oh is Jiju alright now?", asked Aashima as they move inside. "Yes all good", said Khushi with a smile.

They went to the stage and Khushi smile wide seeing her Jiji all duct up in bridal finery.

"Khushi" ...   "Jiji", they both exclaimed at the same time and then giggled.

"Wow Jiji, you are looking so beautiful", said Khushi as she nudges Payal's shoulder with hers, "Akash will be having a hard time taking his eyes off you", said Khushi as she looks to side seeing Akash talking to Anjali.

"Sshhshh Khushi ... I am already very nervous and upon that this lehnga is so heavy. My shoulders are already aching due to its weight", said Payal with a frown.

"Jiji ... its beautiful", said Khushi and move her eyes up and down on Payal's attire. She notices that the lehnga is too heavy and not according to her sister's taste. Payal never liked too much heavy worked formal clothes. She likes less and subtle design clothes.

"Aassii ...", Arush exclaimed and Payal smilse wide and pinches Arush cheeks lovingly.

"Yes it is beautiful but its not my taste. You know na I don't like heavy clothes. I wanted to buy another one but I had to wear this as Dadi bought it and Amma insisted", said Payal twisting her mouth.

"Oh Dadi bought it for you", said Khushi in light tone feeling a bit sad that her Dadi had never bought a single thing for her.

"Yeah, I really wish I could change it though", said Payal, "I wish I could wear something like you are wearing now".

"Oh this. You know its Arnavji's creation", said Khushi, her mood instantly lifting up, "He was so surprised when he saw what I was wearing".

"That's why its so gorgeous. Not heavy like mine", said Payal with a smile and then caresses Arush's hair.

"Don't worry Jiji, I will make your wedding clothes according to your liking", said Khushi with a smile as she move Arush to her other arm. "You will design my clothes?", asked Payal excitedly.

"Of course Jiji. Is it possible that I won't? I will designed all clothes for you and Akash", said Khushi and Payal smile wide.

"Thanks Khushi, if possible you can make matching clothes like my baby here is matching with his mama", said Payal as she lean in and kissed lightly on Arush's cheek. Arush felt shy and put his head on Khushi shoulder. He was also wearing a navy blue kurta with beige pajama.

"Aranvji is also matching us", said Khushi and Payal look to side and nodded.

Just then Khushi's mother and Dadi came near with the thal and the ceremony started. Dadi did arti of both Payal and Akash and then Anjali move ahead and handed the ring to Akash. Payal extended her hand feeling nervous and Akash put the ring on her and then Payal put the ring on Akash as everyone clapped around them.

Anjali and Mami hugged Payal and then Akash. Khushi and Garima too hugged Payal. The family members came one by one and congratulated the engaged couple.

"Jija Ji ...", said Khushi mischievously as she nudges Akash, "Now you have officially become my Jija Ji and I am your saali now. So be ready to pamper me".

Akash smiles at Khushi, "I am going to pamper you always regardless of our relation Khushi ... because we are friends first remember and more than saali you are like a little sister to me".

"Awwhh ... you are so sweet", said Khushi as she lovingly pinches Akash's cheek, who got embarrassed as Anjali, Aashima and Payal giggles at that. 

"Khushi ..", said Akash as he embarrassingly caresses his cheek. 

Dadi didnt like it and looked angrily at Khushi and looked at Garima, "Look how is she behaving with her Jijaji, she is not a child anymore, teach her some manners", said Dadi.

"Maaji leave it na. They both know each other so long now", said Buaji, "And Khushi is also Akash bitwa's bhabhi. They have a very good bond".

"You always sides with Khushi, you never understand me", said Dadi and moved from there.

Arnav came to Khushi's side and give a side hug to his brother as he was carrying Arush as well, "Congrats Akash".

"Thanks Bhai ...", said Akash.

"Payal ..", Arnav turn to Payal, "Welcome to our family".

"Thanks Arnavji", said Payal with a small smile.

"Mammaa ...", Arush exclaimed and extended his hand to go to Khushi who takes him and makes a face smelling a bad smell.

"Oh my baby did poo poo haan", said Khushi as she nuzzles her nose with Arush.

"Oh that what the smell was about. I was also thinking why I am smelling a bad thing", said Arnav making a face.

"Seriously Arnavji you still haven't able to figure out when Arush needs a change of diaper", said Khushi shaking her head and Arnav just shrugs. Khushi step down from and stage and move towards inside of the house with Arnav behind her carrying Arush's bag.

After few minutes they have come back to the living room, which had been decorated extravagantly for the ceremony. Arnav couldn't help but feel that everything is a little over the top for the engagement function. That type of decoration is ok for wedding day but for engagement function the things should be a little toned down. And he also heard Khushi's uncles and her Dadi telling the guests about how well they have done the decoration and how they didn't care about the spending as they want to make the most of it.

He hates when people boast something like this. If one boasts his success in education or professional that he can understand ... but why people have to boast such things like decoration and wedding functions. His thought process broke hearing the sound of music and saw Khushi, NK and Aashima in middle of the living room, little distance away from the stage getting ready to dance.

He should have known, thought Arnav as he smiled looking at Khushi who started to dance on a song ... bole churiyan ... bole kangna

Khushi and NK danced, matching the steps with each other. It always surprises Arnav that he never see her doing dance practice and yet both NK and Khushi dance rhythmically together.

Another song came up and Khushi and Aashima dances. He shakes his head as he watched his Di cheering loudly for Khushi. She was moving her hands along with the music and he was glad that she didn't join Khushi on the dance floor, given her condition. Rahul was just standing right by her side, keeping an eye on his Di.

After few minutes the song changed and he remembered the song from his own sangeet. NK and Aashima had danced on this song  ... something long the lines of second hand and jawani.

He smiles at Khushi's antic as she elbowed NK and mouth the lyrics of the song. He could see that elders were making face at the song and there dance moves. They were from Dadi's side and belong from her community. Arnav looked over to Payal and Akash and saw them smiling and cheering.

"Subhadra look how Khushi is dancing with that boy", said Sujhata to Khushi's Dadi, "Taubha Taubha our daughters don't even sit with boys or talk to them here Khushi is dancing so shamelessly".

Dadi pressed her lips in anger and move towards Garima.

Soon the dance was over and music stopped. Khushi rushed to Payal, bending down to whisper something in her ear. Payal smiled and nodded her head at what Khushi was saying. Arnav looked around, Khushi must be thirsty and needing water, he thought and moves towards the other end of the living room where refreshments were kept.

Garima came to stage and called Khushi, she was worried and wanted to stop her daughter from doing anymore antics. Her mother-in-law did not like Khushi dancing with NK. She didn't want her to scold Khushi in front of everyone so she took Khushi away from the stage to the corner and told her to stopped dancing.

"But Amma why? Its Jiji's engagement and this function is already very boring. Look how cheer up Jiji is now", said Khushi.

"Khushi bus no more dancing. Dinner will be starting in few minutes", said Garima.

"Till then I can dance na ... just one or two songs ... please Amma", said Khushi and was about to move away when someone grabs her wrist.

"You are not dancing", said her Dadi angrily, "You have done enough damage to our reputation stupid girl".

"Damage? What are you talking about? What damage have I done?", said Khushi not liking how her Dadi was accusing her with non-sense.

"Have a little shame will you. How can you dance like that with that boy and on that a very vulgar song? We are not modern like you", said Dadi as she jerked Khushi's hand away, "Garima, didn't you teach her manners at all? How to behave in a gathering of respectable people".

"Don't scold Amma, I didn't do any sin that you are getting hyper. I just danced and I did it for ...", Khushi was saying when Dadi grabs her hand and move towards the corridor, her friend Sujhata in tow.

"Maaji ... please wait", said Garima as she followed Khushi and Dadi into the first room along the corridor.

Khushi was a bit scared now and wasn't able to react ... she rubbed her wrist as Dadi jerked her once again inside the room.

"You will stay here until the function gets over", said Dadi sternly, "I have enough of your shameless acts"

"No I will not", said Khushi getting angry now, "Its my Jiji's engagement, I will do whatever I want".

"This is my house and you will do as I say", said Dadi, "I don't want our community to raise questions about our upbringing".

"Seriously? I don't know why are you making such a fuss but I will not listen to it anymore", said Khushi and move ahead but Dadi stopped her and push her back a little; "If I have to I will lock this door. You will stay here. That's it"

"No I will NOT! I don't know what problem you have with me", said Khushi getting angry now.

Sujhata cut in, "Khushi behave, is this the way to talk to your Dadi?"

"Why not?", Khushi looked at her angrily, "Every time I come here you say something or other to insult me and I never said anything back to you. But today I will not listen to you. I will do whatever I want. I will dance and I will dance with my friend. You cannot stop me", said Khushi in anger looking at her Dadi, "Do you understand?".

"How dare you ...", Dadi got so angry at Khushi that she raised her hand to slap her. Khushi move her face away, ready for the pain, as she register a movement from corner of her eyes and when the pain didn't come she look up and saw a hand holding her Dadi's hand.

She wished for it to be her father's but her eyes widened when she realized that it was her husband. Garima gasped and put a hand over her mouth, her eyes widened.

Arnav was holding Dadi's hand. Looking furious.

"Mein ne apni biwi ko hath lagane ki ijazat kisi ko nahi di", said Arnav as he jerked Dadi's hand away, "Hath uthana to door ki baat ha".

Dadi fumed at Arnav, Sujhata was speechless. No one has ever dared to stand in front of Subhadra Malik like this.

Arnav had seen Dadi dragging Khushi when he was moving toward the stage looking for her with a glass of water to give. He immediately went after them, knowing well that Dadi will once again say something to Khushi and make her upset. But he didn't know that Dadi will raise her hand on Khushi. He was glad that he had just come in time.

"Dobara asia kerne ka sochiye ga bhi nahi", said Arnav in a dangerous tone, "Werna acha nahi hoga", he pointed a finger at her and holding the glass in other hand.

"Tumhari itni himat ... Tum muje", Dadi was saying when Arnav cut in "Meri himat abhi apne dekhi hi kahan ha", said Arnav in anger, "Apka lehas ker raha hun toh sirf Khushi ki waja se, apka rishta ha Khushi se werna apki jagha ager koi aur hota toh uska hath tor deta ".

Just then they heard the music, Khushi realized that it was the song on which she and Aashima were going to dance. She didn't want anyone to come looking for her, "Arnavji please ... lets go", said Khushi in low tone, trying to make Arnav move but he didn't budge.

"How can you say like this to your Dadi?", said Sujhata, "She is your elder and being Khushi's Dadi she has a right to make Khushi behave if she is not listening"

"You should be thankful that she is Khushi's Dadi ... that's the only reason that I am just standing ... not doing anything", said Arnav angrily.

"I don't even want to be her Dadi. I don't want to even associate myself with a girl like her. If it was in my hands I would never have let her come in my house let alone be a part of my family. I would have thrown this girl away to the garbage she has come from", said Dadi in anger.

"Maa ji ... what are you saying?", said Garima emotionally, "Please Khushi is as much our daughter just as Payal bitya is".

"Garima ... do not compare this filthy girl to our Payal.", said Dadi pointing a finger to Khushi, "We don't even know where she has come from, who were her parents, what kind of cast she belongs to and if she even a legitimate child of her parents of not. What if she is an illegitimate child? What if she is just a result of a sin, an illegal and shameless act, born out of lust and ......"

"ENOUGHH!!!", Arnav shouted as he throws the glass, which smash with the base of bed, with a noise.

Everyone jumped in the room, Dadi move a step back, her heart thudding faster. Just then Shashi and Buaji come in the room and their eyes widened seeing Arnav shouting and throwing the glass like that.

"Haye re nandkishore", said Buaji putting a hand over her head, "What is happening here?"

"Arnav bitwa", said Shashi looking at Arnav questioningly and saw Khushi teary eyed standing behind Arnav, clutching his waist.

"Ask your mother what she had said to Khushi", said Arnav as he fisted his hands, a bit shaking with anger.

"Maaji what is Arnav bitwa saying?", said Shashi looking over to his mother.

"Shashi did you see how he has behaved with me?", said Dadi, "And you said that this boy is an example of perfection. This ... (she raise a hand towards Arnav) this is Khushi's choice? He doesn't even know how to speak to an elder and doesn't even know to show some respect".

"Respect is shown to people, who deserves it, and you don't", said Arnav angrily.

"How dare you ...", Dadi was saying when Arnav cut in, "Dare? You talk about dare; you didn't even know how much I can dare".

"Arnavji please ...", said Khushi as her voice wobbled with emotion and tugged his kurta, "Please leave it"

"Khushi let me talk", said Arnav his eyes not leaving Dadi's as he raise a finger in upward direction, "One phone call. It will take me just one phone call and my men will dig every little secret, every dirty little detail about you and your family, even of your friends (he look over to Sujhata, standing behind Dadi, who averted her eyes) no matter its about you or your sons or your daughters, and then I will publish them all over media ... then I will see how you save your so call respect".

"You ... you are threatening me?", said Dadi, "Shashi you are not going to say anything to him".

"Arnav bitwa, why are you saying like this? Please tell me what is the matter", said Shashi and look over to his wife, "Garima??".

Garima was now crying silently, too shocked to say anything. Buaji move to Garima and side hugged her, "Garima, tell us".

"Let me tell you uncle", said Arnav and told Shashi and Buaji what Dadi had said about Khushi being illegitimate child.

"Ma ji, how could you?", said Shashi in a painful voice. Buaji was also shocked to listen about the her mother's venomous words about Khushi. Her heart went out to the poor girl who had always bared her Dadi's bad behaviour. 

"Let me ask you Subhadra Gupta, do you have proof that Shashi uncle is your son?", said Arnav in anger and saw stunned angry expression of Dadi, "Or any of your sons being your legitimate sons. Can you prove that?".

"You ... you ... how can you ...", Dadi was so furious hearing this that she cannot even complete a sentence, she felt humiliated.

"Yes I can and I will. I don't give empty threats Subhadra Gupta. You can ask anyone who knows me. I am Arnav Singh Raizada. I do, what I say. I respected you because you are Khushi's Dadi, but after listening to your thoughts, you don't even deserve my respect. I don't give a damn about you people (giving an angry glare to Sujhata). I only care about the people I love and if any one tries to harm them even a single bit ... I shred them to pieces", said Arnav in dangerous tone.

"Arnav bitwa calm down please", said Shashi moving a step towards Arnav.

"No uncle. I have had enough of her insults today", said Arnav sternly raising his palm to Shashi and then look at Dadi, "Just remember one thing", he takes Khushi hand and move her forward beside him, "She is not Khushi Gupta anymore that you can insult as you please. She is Khushi Singh Raizada now. My Wife. Arnav Singh Raizadas wife and an elder bahu of Raizada family", said Arnav sternly, "We have a reputation greater than you in society in every way. We don't take rubbish from people lightly. So think before you even speak to her from now on. And don't take my words lightly, next time I see you saying anything to her I will not hesitate to act on my threats".

"Shashi why are you standing here being mute. He is insulting your mother", said Dadi in anger.

"And you haven't insulted Khushi?", said Arnav. "Learn to respect other first. Then you will get respect in return", he tugs on Khushi's hand, "Lets go Khushi we are not staying here another minutes. We are leaving now".

Arnav move ahead without paying anyone attention as he heard Shashi's and Buaji's call to stop, but he move out of room.

Khushi saw Aashima standing outside few feet away, looking dumbfounded. Khushi couldn't tell how much she has seen or heard but she shakes her head at her, silently telling her not to do or say anything to anyone. Aashima nodded in return, understanding passed between the friends that they will talk later about this matter.

Khushi tug on Arnav's hand with a little force to stop him, "Arnavji please listen to me". Arnav jerk back at her making Khushi take a step back, "Not a word", he hissed, "We are not staying here another minute", he move ahead pulling Khushi.

"Arnavji please stop", said Khushi trying to stop Arnav, "Please listen". They are entering the living room when Khushi pull Arnav with a force, "Arnavji, apko humari kasam, please ruk jaye".

Arnav stopped hearing it and turn back angrily, "Khushi ...". Khushi knew it's the only thing which will make him stop. "Please Arnavji come with me".

Khushi pull him with her, moving ahead. She saw Aashima who was still standing on her spot, "Aashi, please you go, NK and Jiji must be looking for me. Tell them I will come shortly ok. Don't say anything else ok", she said hurriedly and Aashima move from there nodding her head.

Khushi went near the stairs and stopped, making her and Arnav stand in a corner, "Arnavji, I know you are angry and its justifiable but please we cannot leave from here like this", said Khushi in a pleading tone.

"You still want to stay here even after that woman said rubbished about you? How can you even stand her right now?", said Arnav angrily.

"Arnavji please think about Payal jiji and Akash. It's their engagement function. If we leave like this, you all angry, they will get worry... specially Di. You know it's not good for her health to take tension. Even if we give them some excuse, Di will know just by looking at your face that something is wrong. Then she will not stop until and unless she get to know the whole reason", said Khushi hurriedly as she move closer to her and rubs his arms, "Please I am not saying that we should stay here for long ...just an hour more".

Arnav closed his eyes, Khushi was right. He doesn't care about anyone else but his Di will surely get worried and given her condition he cannot be reason for her tension.

"Please for me Aranvji ... for Anjali Di ... please please", said Khushi as her voice choked when Arnav didn't say anything. He opened his eyes looking at her teary ones. His hand move and he wipe the tear that just slipped from her eyes, "Just for you and Di Khushi. We will stay. But don't expect me to stay more than an hour".

"Yes yes ... just one hour", said Khushi with a smile and hugged Arnav, "Thank you", as she kissed his chest.

They pull back after a minute or two. "Shall we go?", asked Khushi. Arnav nodded and took a deep breath. They move back to the living room.

Buaji takes Garima to bed and make her sit, "Garima, please stop crying. We have to go out. Other will ask about us".

"Jiji ... Khushi ... How can I face Khushi now", said Garima after a minute or two, "She must be so hurt".

"Garima ... Khushi is not upset with you and Arnav bitwa is with her", said Buaji, "She will be alright", and then she turned to her mother, "I cannot believe Maaji that you can say something like this about Khushi bitya", said Buaji in a sad tone

"You are blaming me? Didnt you see how that boy insulted me?", said Dadi angrily.

"Stop ... stop it now", said Shashi in anger, "Arnav bitwa is right. You should respect others if you want others to respect you. And Khushi ... Khushi has always respected you. Never back answered to you. I have seen her cry many times because of you. I always tried to make you understand that she is just a child who only want love in return. But you always ignored her in childhood. I let that go. I had to shift to another city, leaving my home town because of your mistreatment with Khushi, I let that go. Whenever we visited here, you always use to find faults in Khushi even if she is on the right, I even let that go. Never argued with you. But not today. You have to accept that today you are at fault. You didn't do right. I never expected you to be that cruel Maa ji...", said Shashi as his voice got emotional, "I am very hurt and disappointed by you".

"Shashi beta, your mother is not cruel. That Arnav was out of line by ...", Sujhata was saying when Shashi cut in, "And my mother wasn't?".

"I know Arnav bitwa is not right giving threats, but Ican understand that he was saying all that because he loves our Khushi bitya alot. And i love her too. I was quite because you are my mother but really Maaji, today seeing your this side, even I don't want to stay here anymore. Not after you said all those disgusting things about my daughter ... my daughter Maa ji (Shashi put a hand over his chest) I don't care who Khushi's parents are, I brought her up. She is as much my daughter just as Payal bitya is, in every aspect", said Shashi and move over to Garima and Buaji.

"Garima lets go. We will go back to Mumbai tomorrow. I don't want to stay here now", said Shashi as he take Garima's hand, making her stand and move towards the door.

"Shashi beta listen, you are taking me wrong", said Dadi, getting worried at what Shashi has said.

"No Maaji, you are wrong", said Shashi, "And don't try to talk to me until and unless you apologize to Khushi bitya", saying that he went out of the room taking his wife. Buaji followed them. 

Subhadra Malik couldnt believe what her son had said to her. She huffed and puffed in anger and worry.

Shashi, Garima and Buaji saw Khushi and Arnav near the stage and they went there. They were feeling nervous about the whole situation and were thankful that no one from the Raizadas has witnessed the scene or else it would have brought a bad impact on them. 

Thankfully dinner started and everyone got busy in it. Khushi saw Payal giving her worried looks and she smiled at her sister, lightly shaking her head and giving a thumbs, she doesn't want Payal to get worried but little did she know that it was Payal who had seen Dadi dragging Khushi away and she had called Buaji to go behind them and ask to take Shashi with her. 

Arnav couldn't take it any longer, seeing Khushi's Dadi smiling and talking to guests. He left his plate on the table and asked Khushi to leave.

"Amma we are leaving", said Khushi when she came near to Garima and Buaji.

"Arnav bitwa is still upset bitya? He didn't even finish his food", said Garima worriedly as she looked over to Arnav who was standing beside table, carrying Arush and talking to Anjali.

"Amma please don't worry. Arnavji needs time to cool down. If he stay here any longer, his anger will increase seeing Dadi", said Khushi.

"Garima let them go. Sanka devi is right we will talk about this later", said Buaji.

"Please forgive me bitya", said Garima taking Khushi's hand and squeezing it. "I was too shocked to say anything to your Dadi but your Baba did tell her that she is wrong".

"Amma please its not your fault that Dadi doesn't like me. I am use to it now", said Khushi giving her mother a smile. It was the truth. She was use to Dadi's insults but she did felt hurt when Dadi said all those disgusting things about her ... but at the same time she felt proud of her Arnavji. 

No one had stood up for her like this. True her father would time and again argue with her Dadi to tone down her mistreatment with Khushi but he was always did it being respectful of his mother. But today the way Arnav had stood for her and threaten her Dadi, she felt proud, happy and some what exhilarated. 

"Please don't worry Amma ok", said Khushi, "I am alright and Arnavji will be soon ok ... you take care", Khushi hugged her mother and then Buaji. She then went to Payal and hugged her goodbye. She then went to Raizadas and said goodbye to everyone.

Arnav roll his eyes at her ... saying goodbye to his family like they will not be meeting. Even being still angry about Dadi ... a smile tug on his lips ... seeing Khushi hugging his Di, Rahul and Akash.

He just love his wife ... who can even lift a mood of angry or sad person with her cheerful face and antics.

---------- A Day Later – Monday Afternoon

"Jiji, please you don't have to apologize. You didn't do anything. The one who did should apologize", said Khushi over the call with Payal.

"I know ... but the one who did will never do that and we both know this", said Payal in annoyance. She was furious when Garima told her what had happened in that room. She wanted to go and bash her Dadi but had to stop because of her mother. She was glad that they will be going back to Mumbai today evening. She didn't want to stay in Dadi's presence even a minute. They would have left yesterday just as Shashi said to her Dadi, but Garima reminded them that Akash's Mamaji and Mamiji will be coming on Monday with Akash's kundali and a priest to discuss the marraige date. So they had to stay back.

"Then just forget it. I didn't feel that bad as much as I am feeling bad for Arnavji. I know Dadi and her feelings towards me ... but Arnav ji is still angry on it. I hope he forgets it soon", said Khushi as she look towards the pool side where Arnav was busy tending to his plants.

After the incident at the engagement, Arnav and Khushi left in middle of dinner with Arush as Arnav could not stay back anymore. He was so angry and was worried that he might do something drastic. Khushi knew that as well and also that Arnav needs time away to cool down. Thats why she didn't argue and they went back to hotel. What surprise her more was that Arnav had called for his chopper and they came back to Delhi very late into the night. Arnav and Khushi couldn't sleep well that night and the next Sunday went rather silently. Khushi tried to talk to Arnav which he did but very little and mostly kept himself busy in the study.

Even today since morning he had been doing one thing or other, which Khushi knew was to keep his mind off from that incident. She really wished she could do something to lift his mood.

"I know Khushi that's why I want to apologize to Arnavji. Amma and Baba are also feeling very bad. Especially Amma, she couldn't stop talking about it, at one moment she nearly cried thinking that Arnavji is upset with us", said Payal hurriedly.

Khushi sighed listening to this, she had already talked with her parents. Shashi was more understanding towards the situation accepting that Arnav needs time to cool down and he may not want to talk to them at this point. But her mother was more worried and upset that Arnav is not willing to talk to them. She tried to make her mother understand that Arnav will come around after some time. He is not upset with them but he is upset with the situation and Dadi ... upset will be an understatement at this point ... he is downright furious with her Dadi.

"Jiji Amma already called me twice and apologized. I did tell her not to as it was not their fault ... Arnavji is just upset because Amma and Baba didn't said much to Dadi and I am ok with it because I know she is his mother and he cannot be rude to her but you know na how Arnavji is when the matter is about me ... he is very protective of me", said Khushi as she looked towards Arush who was sitting on the floor surrounded by his toys.

"Yeah I know Khushi ... I just wish that everything get back to normal, nothing more should happen. I really hate to see Amma this upset. I know Baba is too but he doesn't show and he haven't talked to Dadi since saturday night", said Payal.

"He will come around. Our Baba is not the one to hold a grudge for long. Everything will be ok Jiji, please don't worry", said Khushi and just then Arush threw his car toy and Khushi looked at him with angry expression.

"Arush no ...", said Khushi and Arush gives her a toothy grin as he stands and picked up another toy and throw it again. Khushi shakes her head ... she knew Arush will throw few more and then his attention will be diverted to other things. She turned and move forward to picked the toy.

"Jiji ... just relax ok. Tell me what is the date of marriage?", said Khushi trying to divert the topic.

"I don't know. Priest is here I guess. He is going through both of our Kundalis.", said Payal thinking something, "Khushi can you come to Mumbai next weekend? Amma and Baba will feel good and may be you can ask Arnavji to come as well".

"I don't know Jiji if he will agree or not ... but I will try", said Khushi as she turned and saw Arush throwing his other toys.

"Arush you naughty bacha ... no throwing toys", said Khushi in chiding tone but Arush just grinned in return ... he knows well when his mother gets angry in real and when she is trying to just to make him stop. He picks another toy and moves towards the pool area and throws the block he holding in one hand.

Arnav looks up hearing the sound and saw Arush coming to him. He put down the tools and picks a cloth to wipe his hand.

"Jiji I will talk to you later ok", said Khushi as she went after Arush, "And please stop worrying on this. I will talk to Amma and Baba too ok"

"Ok Khushi and please let me know what Arnavji says about coming to us next weekend", said Payal.

"Ok Jiji, I will message you after talking to Arnavji, take care", said Khushi and was about to cut the call when she remembered, "Oh and message me the marriage dates once its finalize ok".

"Ok will do... bye take care. Give my love to Arush", said Payal and cut the call. Khushi move forward to catch Arush but Arnav move first and caught Arush's arm before he could move on to plastic sheet that was placed over pool to make it safe for Arush. Arnav had also attached Styrofoam pieces on all side of the pool area to make it safe for Arush and the pool water was covered with a very thick hard plastic sheet and fabric sheet.

"What you were you saying about talking to me?", said Arnav as he move Arush back and pick up his toy and gave it to Arush.

"Wo I was talking to Jiji ...Amma and Baba are upset because you are upset and they think its their fault because you didn't talk to them when they call yesterday and asked for you", said Khushi hurriedly, "Jiji was saying if we could go to Mumbai next weeked then Amma and Baba will feel much better".

"Khushi ... I am not upset with uncle and aunty. I was just worried that I would say something in anger that will hurt their feelings thats why I didn't talk to them yesterday", said Arnav as he looks down at Arush who was tugging his trousers.

"Paaappaa ... see car car ...", said Arush as he put the car down and push it forward on the floor and he exclaimed happily as car raced forward.

"So are you ok with going to Mumbai next weekend then?", asked Khushi as she look at Arush who was few steps away from them and was toying with his car.

"We cannot go next weekend Khushi, I have work to take care of", said Arnav with a sigh, "But don't worry I will talk to uncle and aunty tonight and will assure them that I am not upset with them", he give a small smile to Khushi which she returned, "Yeah I guess you should do that".

"Ppaaaapaa ... look flowwyyy", said Arush excitedly. Arnav and Khushi both turned and saw that Arush was holding a white rose which he must have plucked from the plant placed on a raised platform.

Arush extended his hand to plucked another flower and Arnav move towards him quickly, "Arush NO!", he said loudly and pull Arush's arm back with a little force.

"Arnavji", Khushi was surprise seeing Arush stumbling back, she move towards them but Arnav had already steadied Arush.

"Arush, don't take flowers from here ok", said Arnav in a very stern tone. Arush got scared and instantly went to Khushi who picked him up.

"Arnavji you scared him", said Khushi a bit angrily, "It was just the flower, nothing would have happened if he has plucked some. They would have grown back".

"Its not just some flowers Khushi", said Arnav with serious expression. Khushi pressed her lips and went to the swing. She sits on it adjusted Arush on her lap.

"Its ok baby, papa is not angry. He didn't want you to get hurt with the thorns hmmm", said Khushi as she cooed to Arush who was making a crying face, "My Arush is a very good boy ... mama and papa loves Arush".

"Mammaa...", said Arush and pushed his face into her chest seeing Arnav standing near them now.

"Arnavji, you shouldn't have scolded him", said Khushi with a serious face and tried to make Arush sit. 

Arnav sighed and crouch down beside her, "Khushi those are not just flower. They are very precious to me because you gave them to me".

"What?", said Khushi getting confuse, "I gave you those?"

"Yes, remember after our office party I help you in the lift and dropped you home. Next day you gave me those flowers but I ...", Arnav was saying when Khushi cut in, "Threw them away", Khushi completed his sentence, "But I picked all the flowers and taken them with me to my home".

Arnav shakes his head and raise his two fingers, "Two of them were left behind on the floor and I picked them and bring them home with me".

Khushi's eyes widened in surprise, "You planted them here?".

"Yes, I just couldn't throw them away. I planted them here and whenever I tended to them I felt your presence beside me", said Arnav with a smile and Khushi smiled in return. Her attention went back to Arush when he shifted in his lap.

"Arnavji I don't know what to say but please don't scold Arush like this again. I don't want him to get wary of you again", said Khushi.

"Sorry Khushi", said Arnav and caressed Arush's hair with his finger, "Sorry champ ... papa will not do it again"

Khushi smiles at his apology but it seems that their son was still disturb, "Arush come on ... look at papa ... he is saying sorry ... come on ... shake hand with papa". But Arush was not turning towards Arnav.

"Wait I have an idea", said Arnav and quickly went inside and room and came back after few seconds. Khushi saw that he has Arush's toy horse and zebra in his hand. She smiles understanding that horse and zebra are both Arush's most favourite toy characters.

"Arush look here what papa have ... a horsey and zebra", said Arnav as he again crouched down beside Khushi and extended the zebra in front of Arush.

Hearing horse and zebra Arush look towards Arnav and said, "Zeeblaa". Arnav smile wide as he looks up at Khushi, getting Arush's attention he extended his other hand holding the horse.

"horseeyyy", said Arush as he straighten up and take the horse from Arnav's hand.

"Now horsey and Zeebla will do friendship now", said Arnav as he touched the zebra with horse toy, making sound which in return made Arush smile.

Khushi was happy seeing Arnav interacting with Arush. Khushi knew that Arush couldn't resist his horse and zebra toy and she was glad that Arnav have notice that too. Soon Arush and Arnav were playing with the toys. Arush wiggle in Khushi's lap and move down.

Arnav grabs him and steady him on the floor, he was nervous that Arush will move away from him but he didn't, instead he takes the zebra from Arnav's hand, "Papap you horsey ..", he extended the horse toy to him, indicating Arnav to take it, which he did.

"Papa more toysss ... Arush toys", said Arush as he pointed towards their room. Arnav picks Arush in his arms, "Ok lets get more toys", and they both move inside the room.

Khushi followed them and leaned on the door frame of the pool side as she looked at both father and son taking more toys out of Arush's toy box and laying them around on the floor. Soon they both got busy in playing and Khushi couldn't help but took picture of both father and son playing as she was still holding her cell phone and send one picture to Anjali and remember that others were coming back tonight. They have stayed behind as Anjali wanted to visit Sheesh Mehal and Mamaji and Mamiji had went to Dadi's house to discuss about marriage date with her parents and Payal. 

"Khushi where are you going?", asked Arnav seeing her moving out of room.

"Nani and others are coming back tonight so I am just going in kitchen to tell Hari Prakash ji about dinner", said Khushi and Arnav nodded.

"You play with Arush here. I will back soon ok", said Khushi and went out of the room. She smiles remembering what Arnav has told her about the flowers, it was hard to believe that Arnav took them home and planted them. Who would have thought that arrogant ASR was capable of such tenderness?

Well he was but he didn't how to show it that time, thought Khushi, he just needed someone to bring that side of him out, and Khushi was happy that she was the one to make it happen.

----------- 

To be Continued ... in next part B

Note: I post chapter first on wattpad, if you want, you guys can check my story there. :)

Bubbles76 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 7

Continuing ....        

Nani, Anjali and other Raziadas were back around 7 pm. Khushi was happy to hear the news that marriage date was fixed for November next year. Though Mamiji and Khushi's Dadi wanted to happen it more sooner than that but Nani and Mamaji had made Mamiji understand that Payal needs time to get to know more about Akash and no one paid much attention to Dadi when Payal had made it clear that she was not ready to get married soon after Khushi, as it was just 2 n half months back.

Raziadas were not upset with a year delay of marriage. They understand given Payal's situation of being nervous due to her marriage getting broke before. They also understand that it will not be easy for Payal's parent to arrange for another marriage in regards of expenses, though it was not discussed out loud, but Raizadas understood it and they were all happy with the alliance.

After dinner Khushi tried to take Arush from Anjali but he was in a playful mood and Anjali also wanted to spend some time with her nephew.

"Khushi, leave him with me ... Rahul anyways will be going to hospital so I will get bored", said Anjali as she hands Arush his horsey.

"Di, but you must be tired and with your condition I think you should rest", said Khushi with concern.

"Oh hush ... I am pregnant not sick ... seriously you guys need to tone it down", said Anjali with a frown towards her husband and Khushi, "All the time in Luckhnow he had been keeping an eye on me like a police does on a criminal. If you continue here (she pointed a finger towards Rahul) I swear I will beat you up".

"I will be happy to get beaten my dear wife, but I will not change it. I don't want anything happening to you", said Rahul as he shrugged.

"Nani tell him na ... he doesn't even let me eat spicy food, just because I happen to throw up once ...", Anjali was saying when Rahul cut it, "Three times sweetheart" and give a sheepish look when Anjali glared at him

"Ohh Bitya, leave it na. Rahul bitwa loves you too much that he does these things", said Nani lovingly.

"Nanniii", Anjali whined and make a sad face, "You always sides with him".

"I sides with all my children", said Nani and look over to Rahul, "Bitwa let her eat spicy food ok".

Anjali smiled at Rahul who smile in return and nodded, he didn't miss a slight shake of Nani's head, knowing well what she meant.

Khushi smiles at the friendly banter, she always like these moments. After few mins or so, they all retired to their room. Khushi went inside her room and saw that Arnav was sitting on bed typing on his cell phone.

"Where is Arush?", he asked seeing Khushi alone.

"Anjali Di wants him with her tonight. Rahul Bhai is going to hospital in some time so she said with Arush she won't get bored. I told her she needs rest and let me take Arush but she insisted", said Khushi as she move over to cupboard and takes out Arush's clothes and papmers, "I will just come, need to give these to Di".

Arnav nodded in return and lean back on the bed. Khushi went to Anjali's room and saw Arush and her playing on bed. She kept Arush's things on sofa beside Arush's old crib and bid them goodnight, "Don't disturb your bua ok baby", she kissed Arush on head.

"Di, if you don't feel well and if he gets cranky please feel free to call me, no matter the time", said Khushi.

"Oho Khushi I can manage. Don't worry. Go spend some time with your husband", said Anjali as she teasingly nudges Khushi who blushed and went out of room. She came inside her room and closes the door and went to the wardrobe area. She was taking her night clothes out when a thought occur to her.

She was thinking to do something to lift Arnav's mood. She bites her lips and keep her night clothes back and went to chester drawer and open the last drawer. She take the silk 2 piece Lingerie and went to change.

Arnav was laying on bed and was watching something on his cell when he heard a sound of door getting closed, he look over to washroom and then back to his cell and next moment his eyes widened when he realized what Khushi was wearing. He jerk his head towards Khushi was now standing close to his side of bed.

"Khushii", he whispered slowly as his brain buzzed seeing Khushi clad only in red lacy bra and panties and a sheer see through overall shrug.

Khushi bit her lips and then taking a deep breath she make seductive expression as she literally climb over Arnav, sitting on his stomach. Aranv was just too stunned to say anything.

"Well Mr. Raizada, what can I help you with tonight", said Khushi seductively as she move her hands inside Arnav's shirt.

"Whaa...", Arnav tried to sit up but Khushi pushed him back on bed and lean over his face and rub her finger on his cheeks, "You know I have a mission on my mind ... you know which includes blowing your mind away".

Before Arnav could say a thing Khushi pressed her lips to his and kissed him passionately. Arnav grabs her waist and responded with equal fervor. After kissing for few seconds Khushi pull back breathing heavy and then she straighten up and pull off her sheer overall and throw it away.

Arnav sit up too dazed and stunned with the beauty sitting on his lap. Khushi put her hand over the hem of his shirt and take it off. She roams her hand over his shoulder, moving lower to his abs.

Rest of the update includes Mature Content 18+, you can read it on wattpad or on my blog over here

Edited by Bubbles76 - 3 years ago
ranogill thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Dadi is a horrible woman.. Love this story

chinnulu thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Amazing Update

Loved Arnav and Khushi's moments before the engagement where Arnav never leaves a chance to romance with her. Glad to see finally they were able to make it to the engagement. Everything from the decorations to the dresses for the engagement has been the way Dadi wants. Why is she like that? She never even taken account of Payal's wishes. What narrow-minded people are on Dadi's side and her friends. All they see is in the wrong way when a boy and girl talk or be friendly with each other shows how dirty their mind is. Can understand Dadi doesn't like Khushi because she is adopted and not their blood but couldn't she trust her own son's upbringing instead points a finger at her character. Loved the way Arnav stood up for Khushi and showed Dadi what will be the consequences if she badmouths Khushi and insults her again. Felt bad for Shashi. On one side his mother whom he can't say anything out of respect to her and on the other side he couldn't tolerate his own mother insulting his daughter. At least seeing her own son's ignorance towards her Dadi realizes her mistake and change herself before it is too late. What is supposed to be happy moments turned into a bitter one due to Dadi and her behavior. Glad to see at least Payal never let Dadi have the upper hand while deciding the date for her marriage and went ahead as she wants which everyone else except Dadi agreed and happy to give her much-needed space. 

Loved Arnav and Arush moments.  So to get Arnav's mood back to normal Khushi decided to seduce him. 

Will read and comment the rest on the blog.

Eager for the next one

shiv456 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Awesome that he stood up for her superb update 

muskaansobti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Welcome back bubbles😍 This FF of Arshi has been my most favourite one. I used to re read it alot of times just in a hope of you will update the next one soon. And what a surprise thank u for coming back and continuing it again. Couldn't get over the update..it's hot and full of passionate moments. Talking about part A I hate dadi I m happy the way Arnav stood for Khushi.. can't believe dadi can stoop so low. Agreed to all the things what Arnav said her,she deserves that. To gain respect you have to respect the other person too..😡😠

Coming to Part B this part was sizzling and hot 🔥 full of Our Arshi moments.. Loved every bit of reading it.

The way you potray each and every aspect of emotions. Sentiments, feelings, desires is just amazing....and fantastic. The personality of each character is explained in a mind-blowing manner. I'm just hooked up to it. Looking forward to read more. Please do continue.. Happy New Year to you and your family.

abivicky86 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Thank you for the fabulous update . Dadi left no stone unturned to humiliate kushi at the function  and Arnav could not stand kushi being humiliated. Finally the confrontation between dadi and Arnav took place. The venue and occasion being payal and Aakash’s engagement function. This ugly spat was witnessed by all the family finally Arnav was fed up of dadi’s behavoiur and rude remarks that he took kushi and Arush in a chopper and flew back to Delhi.

Kushi’s parents are wary of Arnav as she still has not spoken to them after the incident. Payal is also feeling guilty and angry at dadi’s behavior.

Waiting to see what happens next