Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pdrover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Shashi is roght, sometimes unhappy & jealous peoples around you creates problems, looking forward to arnav & shashi talk
Arnav got the award & this time around he has his khushi, son & rest of the family to celebrate with him
What is going on with aman? Is it sometimes to do with lavnya's family?
Now khushi has scared akash, that was funny
pinkly thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Finally, I am happy that Payal agreed to the proposal. Dadi is too bitter towards Khushi. I am sure Arnav will speak to shashi and make everything alright.

Nice chapter.
sutapasarbabhom thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Congrats for new thread 
Awesome update 
anjubua thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautifully written, maji is just jealous of what khushi and Arnav have.
So wrapped up in what others thought that she has forgotten her family happiness.
👏 ⭐️
mahrusweety thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Congratulations on new thread.
Lived the awesome update 
anneta56 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
wonderful update as usual.  Most lovable FF and my most favourite. 
There are still many happenings taking place with payash, aman, kushi dadi... My humble request
that you dont rush its ending. Take your time to update and bring it to an awesome end. Doesn't matter if it needs more chapters.  Would also love to read your take on kushi getting pregnant.

Thanks for the pm . 👏
katj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Fabulous update as always. Its so lovely to read Arshi life going on beautifully. Khushi's dadi such a sickening lady. Thinking and talking full of nonsense and jealousy. Happy to see Payal say yes to the marriage. Akash stop being so shy.
Thanks for a long update and pm
Take care and see you soon with next part.
angeldream14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
ASR will make that mad women understand that she shld not poke her nose in others matter
Arush is so cute when he is all possessive abt his mama 
pmehra300 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Absolutely fabulous update
Loved it
sunitikapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome and very long chapter Aruma...thanks for the same.  I just simply hate Khushi's dadi, she needs to be taught a lesson by our dear Arnav.  I am so happy that Shashi and Garima trust both Khushi and Payal and does not want to force their decision on them.  They value their daughters likes and dislikes.  Happy that...finally after all the thinking and overcoming her fear...Payal said Yes to marry Akash. 
I really love the ARSHI's moments together along with their cute Arush. Love the way Arush make Khushi run after him and Arnav saw all this...third time in a row Arnav is getting the award but this time he has his life with him Khushi. 
Khushi is dangerous when she heard that Akash misbehaved with Payal...awww...Khushi shant raho.  Akash is aware that in future he can't hurt Payal because her sister is there to take care of him. I laughed so hard when Arnav was not able to control his wife. I wondering that may be they postpone their visit to Greece because of Akash and Payal's wedding.  Arnav has a competitor to deal with that is his son...both son and father are possessive about Khushi.  He also does not want to share his mother with anyone...not even with his father😆
I thought Aman loves Lavanya but he is afraid of getting committed into a relationship with her.  I thought they are the perfect couple specially Aman. Why he is behaving like his friend Arnav.  At least Lavanya's words of breaking their relationship will put some kind of sense in his mind. 
Waiting for the next chapter whenever is convenient for you.