Users

Frequent Posters

tracy1191 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Loving it.. awesomely written n expressed..πŸ‘
deepikadhanu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update, especially love the way khushi love her family, poor Akash lol got hit from tigress khush. Feeling sad for Aman and lav, why Aman doing like that . Can't wait for next update, loved it Arooma
jpjinadari21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congratulations for the new thread.   And awesome update ..loved and enjoyed reading it.. update soon..
riya_deb thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
loved the update
arnav khushi nd arush moment was so cute
the way khushi hit akash was funny
thnx fr the pm
sriif thumbnail
Awesome update ... loved arnavs love and concern towards his love...loved the way khushi scared akash for her sis...
pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Congrats for the new thread!
Awesome update.. can understand worries of Khushi's parents.. but rally don't understand Khushi's dadi.. good that payal have said yes to marry akash.. Arnav is so angry to know Khushi's dadi's thoughts about payal marrying akash.. he can't take anybody point a finger to his loved ones and here is Khushi, his life his love.. don't know what he will do if he comes in front of her dadi.. Khushi literally terrified akash that was amazing and the tug of war between Arnav and his son Arush for Khushi is super cute.. Arush is becoming so possessive for Khushi.. he always wants his mamma, loved Arnav's gesture of surrender before Arush and Khushi was surprised over her son's demand.. loved the super awesome update.. 

thanks for pm πŸ˜Š
soapopera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I should really tell you tat even after t story looks completed...u bring in a totally different perspective of t story to unfold more. Tats so wonderful of you.. and no this update was not boring in any way
..it actually shows us tat t bond bet Khushi n arnav s more strong n understanding. I love t way arnav s always protective n pocessive about Khushi n yet understanding enough to cater to t situstional needs. Its just so amazing to read t way u write about them...
I love this story a lot..n I live reading more n more of this...please update soon. 
Thanks for t PM too.. 
Savifan thumbnail
Loved it please keep writing
heemasomani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Congratulations for 11th thread
NPKN thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congratulations on new thread