Vaani Kapoor...what next?

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
Has she signed any other movie?
Before Befikre released, there were rumours that she may star in Thugs of Hindustan but now her name is not associated with that anymore

do you think she has a future in BW? I think she should be given one more chance..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

263437 thumbnail
I don't think she has any films in hand, so unless Adi decides to give her another opportunity as a leading lady with another YRF film, she might go back to doing another regional film in the South.
It's likely that she has a three-film contract with YRF, so will probably get one more film.
HayeSiyaapa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Id like to see her in 1 more film with actual substance before giving a verdict on her. Befikre was a crapshoot all over and hopefully she won't make that mistake again.
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5
no idea. oh another pretty face ruined. dis adi n kjo types needs some help n ruined pretty faces n going to ruin how many pretty faces 🤢
Resident_Evil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
She is almost 30. Its game over for her. Aditya Chopra has ruined her career. She had such promise.
SillyPepper thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: DriftInfinitely

I don't think she has any films in hand, so unless Adi decides to give her another opportunity as a leading lady with another YRF film, she might go back to doing another regional film in the South.

It's likely that she has a three-film contract with YRF, so will probably get one more film.

She did BBB remake (YRF's First Tamil venture) ,So I think the three film deal is over.Or does the contract count only Hindi movies?
263437 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NautankiSaali

She did BBB remake (YRF's First Tamil venture) ,So I think the three film deal is over.Or does the contract count only Hindi movies?

If that was a YRF film, then I guess her three-film deal is over.
Edited by DriftInfinitely - 7 years ago
ptolemy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
She's definitely done unless Adi C decides to throw her an small budgeted film. Sad though because she had the overall package. Her face settled a little but it still has an obvious surgery look. There were some scenes in Befikre where her face looked so odd & stiff it looked like she actually couldn't emote.
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Adi Chopra successfully made her ruin her face
She should get another chance but that is difficult now
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
YRF is jinx for new comers. The three movie deal really sucks. I feel bad for her because she was good in Shudh Desi Romance.