Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Surly_Devil thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 days ago

Anyways for me Shahid is a major UPGRADE(well according to me at least) because Kartik is a horrible actor in my opinion. Plus he has a very repulsive screen presence and his cringe persona/nature does not do him any favors either smiley29

Edited by Surly_Devil - 7 days ago
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

It is the nature of filmindustries to a l s o can be "screwed-up"...

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Great smiley20

• Your message is too short. Please write at least 4 words or 20 characters.
Surly_Devil thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishita123

Great smiley20

• Your message is too short. Please write at least 4 words or 20 characters.

Kartik is such an annoying talentless hack with zero charisma smiley29

bloomers thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Surly_Devil

Sorry for butting in but ummm…didn’t both Shehzada and Satyaprem also flop at the box office as well? smiley24

Satyaprem was a clean hit according to most BO portals - including sacnilk which is sometimes accused of underreporting numbers. It made almost 77+ crores India net and 118+ crores worldwide. There are rumours that there was corporate booking of 7-8 crores. But it's budget was around 60 crores. So whichever way you do the math, it was a hit.

Kartik has actually not had two successive BO flops since SKTKS (which was almost like a relaunch for him).

Don't want to comment on Shahid, but Kartik does not really have the star power to carry off 100+ crores budgets yet (unless it is a sequel, remake etc maybe). As a fan, it is no fun reading articles like this (that he is being dropped from films), but after the initial excitement, I was myself hoping he doesn't do this movie. Unless NGE revamps its terrible marketing team, lowers the budget and Vishal Bharadwaj rediscovers how to make movies commercially appealing again, this film's BO prospects doesn't seem too good to me.

forza thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Good riddance, A Vishal Bhardwaj Cinema need great Actor like Shahid.

Surly_Devil thumbnail
Posted: 6 days ago

Animal has done wonders for both Rashmika and Tripti

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 days ago

It's obvious that the look at the boxoffice is the major decision for the casting...not the film as such...a good director with a good story to tell doesn't need stars, just good actors/actresses and the own talent to tell a gripping story (look at Luka Chuppi or the recent Munjya). There had been a reason why Bhardwaj first casted Kartik... well, producer and director have decided now, so we'll wait and see...