Deepika brand flopped & suffering loss

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 months ago

I didn’t even knew she had a brand until someone showed this to me. Why it flopped? Any clue? https://www.instagram.com/reel/C9e6ox0yzX8/?igsh=ZTVuOHdkemc1aXNl

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

I have heard the products are overpriced, especially for a brand no one knows about.

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

That's not how it works. All new businesses are in the red initially because of how much money you've put into it to start it. As long as sales and revenue increases, they will break even and make profits in future years.

I don't know anything about DP's business but making losses in the first few years is just how things work. Flopping would be if it was pulled out of stores and if sales were decreasing like a certain other actress' lice shampoo.

Edited by hotchoco - 1 months ago
MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Katrina seems fairly involved with her brand. Deepika just seems to have done it because it’s trendy and the whole thing seems half-assed. I am surprised she hasn’t sold it off and exited. Extra surprising cuz she could just offload it to Purpelle.

pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

82 e does not offer anything that cheaper and more effective brands don’t

Minimalist, the ordinary, cera ve and cetaphil are good value for money, have scientifically backed research and ingredients and years of research behind it …they use ingredients like retinol, ascorbic acid, glycolic acid etc which have proven benefits

82 e with its questionable “patchouli, manjhista, rose petals, lotus” and what not blends does not have any research backing up the topical application being effective (barring tumeric)..

Also it’s questionable what percentage of those Ingredients are in the product for it to be actually effective …

On top of that she seems clueless abt skincare in general …aside from her advice to wear sunscreen , all other advice seems like hogwash ….applying a few drops of sunscreen will not give u any protection …

SavitaBarbie thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Guys, Deepika probably hasn't had enough time to spend on her brand because she was busy shooting for White Lotus 😆

Rocky.Bhai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

har koi business nai kar sakta , sabke bas ki baath nai haaiii

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I think Kat ka brand beauty by Kay is doing pretty well. How is it doing in India?

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Force

The names patchoulli etc are weird, hard to spell, hard to remember.

TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: BhataktiJawani

I think Kat ka brand beauty by Kay is doing pretty well. How is it doing in India?

Kat's brand is a make up brand though.