Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 months ago

Well, thats what happens when you overprice from the get-go. Don't know what idiot advised her. People would rather spend that much money on stuff from Chanel.

From what I know Kay Beauty is doing really well. Don't know about Sonakshi's.

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Bas? Zyada hoga.

Kay Beauty is going well. Also, what happened to Kriti Sanon's brand. Never heard about it after she announced the brand name smiley36. Launch hua bhi ya nahi?

Sonakshi launched something nail art related, no? Wo kaha hi chalne wala tha waise bhi.

Edited by Daebak - 1 months ago
Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Most Liked (February 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Who the hell ll buy 15ml sunscreen for 960rs + shipping..wo bhi from almost unknown brand

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Chingaari

Who the hell ll buy 15ml sunscreen for 960rs + shipping..wo bhi from almost unknown brand

I doubt if her team will buy this too smiley36

RedAmaranth thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Daebak

Bas? Zyada hoga.

Kay Beauty is going well. Also, what happened to Kriti Sanon's brand. Never heard about it after she announced the brand name smiley36. Launch hua bhi ya nahi?

Sonakshi launched something nail art related, no? Wo kaha hi chalne wala tha waise bhi.

She herself has been telling people to use the prescription med Tretinoin and spotted with another prescription Glycolic Acid in her dressing room. Jo 50 se 200 rupees mein milte hai. And her products were comparatively cheaper.

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Deepika and Kriti needs new team for their businesses. Kriti uses by herself. It does not look appealing 🤦‍♀️

Deepika product got good review but way too expensive. I am not sure why she continue to have it in business. Clothing brand will be a better option for her.

Katrina either has a good business team or she knows business. She make videos using her products and promotes on social media. I don’t see deepika or Kriti using their products of special occasion. People like to see the connection. They find it with Katrina.

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Bekind

She make videos using her products and promotes on social media.

That is also coz there is a lot of scope for reels with makeup. You can instantly see the result at the end of the reel.

Serum lagane se kya fark dikhega 1 reel me. smiley36

Edited by Daebak - 1 months ago
DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Force

Deepika should go for clothing brand. It will sell like hot cakes. Skincare is not her thing.

I can not go past the names of her skincare patchoulli etc. So i never checked the price.

Minionite thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

She should have gone on Shark Tank with the idea. She would have gotten advice like this and would not have wasted her time. smiley37

Anupam Mittal from Shark Tank India finally reacts to delayed fund scam allegation

Hilarious Shark Tank India memes, reactions take over Twitter and Instagram | Trending - Hindustan Times